Trumps talks of lifting Russia sanctions.

Russians have given us so much to be trustworthy of. You know like killing people who disagree with the Kremlin, locking up people who have a different opinion, state run media and on and on. A stellar record indeed.
Ted Kennedy would be ashamed of you. He worked so damn hard with Russia to undermine President Reagan. Why the change of heart?

That's not a defense. I was 3 at the time. Sorry I wasn't politically active:rolleyes:
But you support the party that did.

Lol...I was 3. I'm very sorry I didn't stop it. Jesus....just stupid for no reason. And timely at that.
You are apart of the party that did, and Obama tried to do the same. But Putin told him to kiss his ass. Now Trump can actually work with Putin and your against it. You're nothing but a puppet.
If Trump can work with Putin that means, proves, he is a Russian tool. Only by being treated like a thumb sucking black child can Trump prove he is as clueless as obama.

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.
Make up your fucking mind. Either Trump is Putin's patsy or he's about to start the third world war. You people need to make up your fucking minds. This is the Ice age vs Global warming all over again.

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.
Make up your fucking mind. Either Trump is Putin's patsy or he's about to start the third world war. You people need to make up your fucking minds. This is the Ice age vs Global warming all over again.
Trump can be both. He will give Putin everything & when Putin crosses him, look out.

:D
4.jpg

Your non-sequitur is noted and dismissed. So? What about you? You're ok with foreign governments hacking us?
ALL governments do it. You did know that, didn't you? OUR job is to not allow ourselves to be hacked.

BTW, John Podesta's password was "password." Stupid libturd!
It's a yes or no question. Amazingly, no one on the right wants to answer.... are you ok with Russia hacking us?

Russians have given us so much to be trustworthy of. You know like killing people who disagree with the Kremlin, locking up people who have a different opinion, state run media and on and on. A stellar record indeed.
Ted Kennedy would be ashamed of you. He worked so damn hard with Russia to undermine President Reagan. Why the change of heart?

That's not a defense. I was 3 at the time. Sorry I wasn't politically active:rolleyes:
But you support the party that did.

Lol...I was 3. I'm very sorry I didn't stop it. Jesus....just stupid for no reason. And timely at that.
You are apart of the party that did, and Obama tried to do the same. But Putin told him to kiss his ass. Now Trump can actually work with Putin and your against it. You're nothing but a puppet.

So the fuck what? That has nothing to do with today and I don't know which party you belong to...maybe the Perfection Party but I'm not the party. I'm me....and I was 3 years old ya old fucker.

Your non-sequitur is noted and dismissed. So? What about you? You're ok with foreign governments hacking us?
ALL governments do it. You did know that, didn't you? OUR job is to not allow ourselves to be hacked.

It's a yes or no question. Amazingly, no one on the right wants to answer.... are you ok with Russia hacking us?
. Nope, but if they did, and it caused a vacuum cleaner to stop running in the hands of a poor person in the hillbilly hills of Virginia named Hillary, then you people would still say that it caused your Hillary to lose the election..:banghead:

. Nope, but if they did, and it caused a vacuum cleaner to stop running in the hands of a poor person in the hillbilly hills of Virginia named Hillary, then you people would still say that it caused your Hillary to lose the election..:banghead:
It's not about the election, it's about conservatives being hypocrites. During the campaign, y'all bitched and moaned about her using a private email server. Now, y'all admit you don't care if we get hacked.

Obama and the left has done all they can to hand Trump a shit sandwich. And where was all this concern about Russia during Hillary's reset? Lefties change positions faster than Sheila the Contortionist.

Yup and from what I've been reading the Russians have been hacking us for years.

No one in Douchebags administration seemed to think it was a big deal.

Forum List

Back