Trump’s Takeover of Conservatism

“What’s changed is not Trump but the conservative movement. When he spoke at CPAC in 2011, conservatism was an ideology. By this year’s conference, conservatism had become a collection of grievances. It had become Trumpism.”

Trump’s takeover of conservatism is complete

What hasn’t changed about the conservative ‘movement’ is that its dogma is just as failed and wrongheaded as before the advent of Trump.
Clayton, what are you lacking? Stop begging and just come out with it. What do your neighbors need to buy you to get you to stop whining. I'll write a check.
7HcFliW.jpg

“What’s changed is not Trump but the conservative movement. When he spoke at CPAC in 2011, conservatism was an ideology. By this year’s conference, conservatism had become a collection of grievances. It had become Trumpism.”

What hasn’t changed about the conservative ‘movement’ is that its dogma is just as failed and wrongheaded as before the advent of Trump.

Nope...it hasn't changed.....there was simply a binary choice...hilary, or Trump.....we went with Trump.....
Which begs th question: was your Comservative ideology the motivating force in your politics, or was winning the motivating force? It seems that if your ideology was strong, you would have sought out a candidate who champions it, rather than transforms it. Trump is a transformative figure, but not an ideologue. There were 18 Republican candidates in th 2016 primary season. Conservatives couldn't find one to rally around?

Or are your beliefs simply too maleable, too soft to hold up as a political paradigm? All those Republicans who were victims of the Tea Party purges of 2010 through 2016 would want to know why they were primaried out of office for being RINOs while the rank and file fell behind a Conservative interloper like The Donald.

Clayton, what are you lacking? Stop begging and just come out with it. What do your neighbors need to buy you to get you to stop whining. I'll write a check.
7HcFliW.jpg
Eat the producers? That has not worked out very well in the past.

Nope...it hasn't changed.....there was simply a binary choice...hilary, or Trump.....we went with Trump.....
Which begs th question: was your Comservative ideology the motivating force in your politics, or was winning the motivating force? It seems that if your ideology was strong, you would have sought out a candidate who champions it, rather than transforms it. Trump is a transformative figure, but not an ideologue. There were 18 Republican candidates in th 2016 primary season. Conservatives couldn't find one to rally around?

Or are your beliefs simply too maleable, too soft to hold up as a political paradigm? All those Republicans who were victims of the Tea Party purges of 2010 through 2016 would want to know why they were primaried out of office for being RINOs while the rank and file fell behind a Conservative interloper like The Donald.
Wait a second. Hillary was the ideal candidate? Just checking.

Ummmm, first off it's "you're" and secondly I am not blue eyed nor did I have blond hair even before I first felt the sting of male pattern baldness at the sad age of 19. Lastly, this country was founded on individual freedoms...not "privileges" that are granted by the state that can take them away at their whims....you have soooo much to learn....grammar being the least of them.
yeah i bet the founding father's slaves loved all the "individualist freedoms" they got

stupid nazis

Whatever you say, stupid commie.......
indvdlty.gif

View attachment 114412
eugenics jokes how "individualist" of you

Suggesting that you not breed any spawn as stupid as you are isn't even in the same universe as mandating that all stupid people cannot breed and if they do, they will be "neutered"....huge difference but once again, you prove that you have no clue about how the English language works.......SMH.

yeah i bet the founding father's slaves loved all the "individualist freedoms" they got

stupid nazis

Whatever you say, stupid commie.......
indvdlty.gif

View attachment 114412
eugenics jokes how "individualist" of you

Suggesting that you not breed any spawn as stupid as you are isn't even in the same universe as mandating that all stupid people cannot breed and if they do, they will be "neutered"....huge difference but once again, you prove that you have no clue about how the English language works.......SMH.
if your going to espouse nazi ideals while denying your a fascist try to lay off the eugenics jokes, just some advice

7HcFliW.jpg
Eat the producers? That has not worked out very well in the past.
quote-what-the-bourgeoisie-therefore-produces-above-all-are-its-own-grave-diggers-its-fall-and-the-karl-marx-251006.jpg

I am a constitutionalist...the organic one that was passed in 1787. I became an American nationalist three years ago and gave up my 14th amendment U.S CITIZEN status under the Act of 1871 putting us all under the U.C.C so voting in the election wasn't an option for me. With that being said, I am extremely pleased that Trump won and that only happened because of the "white hats" within the "Deep State" that kept the Hildebeast from winning....lots of things that you don't have the slightest clue about as it pertains to the government you believe you have and the one that has been steering this country off the cliff since the final coup d'etat happened with the murder of Kennedy. This "shadow government" has only become more entrenched since then and anyone that has dared to stand up to them hasn't fared well. Reagan was shot two months into his presidency and "no, it wasn't Hinckley that did it. There has been a silent coup that happened when Trump was elected and there is so much work to do to drain the swamp of the banking oligarch funded commie influence that has been steering this country off the cliff. The battle has just begun and there are plenty of leftard pawns that will be easily played and sacrificed to fight it.....good luck with all that.

Certainly not. But she isn't a Republican, nor is she a Conservqtive. You folks either had to settle for Teump or choose a true Conservative. What happened to that rock ribbedmConservative ideology? Sold to the highest bidder? Bought by a sleazy Manhattan real estate developer. Or,disposable in order to achieve a victory?

if your going to espouse nazi ideals while denying your a fascist try to lay off the eugenics jokes, just some advice

"Your" is a second person possessive adjective used to describe something as belonging to you.

You're is a shortcut cut for saying "You are"..........pronoun with an adverb meaning "action"..........

Learn, grow, evolve.....stop looking like an idiot.

I am a constitutionalist...the organic one that was passed in 1787. I became an American nationalist three years ago and gave up my 14th amendment U.S CITIZEN status under the Act of 1871 putting us all under the U.C.C so voting in the election wasn't an option for me. With that being said, I am extremely pleased that Trump won and that only happened because of the "white hats" within the "Deep State" that kept the Hildebeast from winning....lots of things that you don't have the slightest clue about as it pertains to the government you believe you have and the one that has been steering this country off the cliff since the final coup d'etat happened with the murder of Kennedy. This "shadow government" has only become more entrenched since then and anyone that has dared to stand up to them hasn't fared well. Reagan was shot two months into his presidency and "no, it wasn't Hinckley that did it. There has been a silent coup that happened when Trump was elected and there is so much work to do to drain the swamp of the banking oligarch funded commie influence that has been steering this country off the cliff. The battle has just begun and there are plenty of leftard pawns that will be easily played and sacrificed to fight it.....good luck with all that.
Speaking of bankers and corruption, I have to bring up the fact that a slurry mouthed Barney Frank went on TV and said everything is great the week of collapse.

The richest cabinet in history chock full of Goldman Sachs big wigs. Swamp drained? No. Swampland expanded.

Certainly not. But she isn't a Republican, nor is she a Conservqtive. You folks either had to settle for Teump or choose a true Conservative. What happened to that rock ribbedmConservative ideology? Sold to the highest bidder? Bought by a sleazy Manhattan real estate developer. Or,disposable in order to achieve a victory?

I saw Trump versus a bunch of neocons , Rand Paul, a libertarian and Ben Carson, someone that was not prepared or polished enough to fight in this arena...the rest were simply establishment types. Trump is a populist and a nationalist and he knows what is going on.

He was a grass roots surprise. No Soros fed bullshit. No Koch brothers. Just feed up with failure of the Dems and rinos.

Yep, and the NaziCons are really smearing on the turd polish.

CtlAZ5bUkAAj19E.jpg

Yep, and the NaziCons are really smearing on the turd polish.

CtlAZ5bUkAAj19E.jpg
But you are a moron that no one cares about. I only respond to you because you are a dancing monkey. Does as told for food.

The richest cabinet in history chock full of Goldman Sachs big wigs. Swamp drained? No. Swampland expanded.

Some are Goldman Sachs people that have spoken out against globalism. The best way to defeat it is by having those that know how the inside game works. I am willing to give him and his team a chance.
`

Some are Goldman Sachs people that have spoken out against globalism. The best way to defeat it is by having those that know how the inside game works. I am willing to give him and his team a chance.
`
There have been some issues with production quality. Couple of glitches with the introduction of certain programs. No major issues with Trump other than hanging onto common core crap.

You have no substantive evidence for you silly statement. Clinton is bad, Trump is worse, and the American people are waking up to that unhappy fact.

Flynn gone. No repeal of ACA. Fucked up delivery of deportations and immigrant enforcement. Pence lied to. Spicer sounding stupid. Conway Cha Cha sounding stupider. Cotton wants an investigation. McCain wants an investigation. Issa wants an investigation. Damn dems. Wait . . .
Clintons is bad? How about horrific? Disaster? Should have be aborted? China gate. Look at the trade deficit under Clinton after he took the money. Technology exchange? Remember that crap?
Clinton was not elected. Trump was, is falling apart, and the majority of the people are turning their back on him. The admin roll out was pathetic.

Forum List

Back