Trump's swamp people: Shockingly, the administration's vetting process was a total mess

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump's swamp people: Building an empire of corruption

He has surrounded himself with family members, appointees and advisers who’ve been accused of conflicts of interest, misuse of public funds, influence peddling, self-enrichment, working for foreign governments, failure to disclose information and violating ethics rules. Some are under investigation or facing lawsuits, others have resigned and five have either been convicted or pleaded guilty, including three for lying to government officials.

Exclusive: Massive leak of Trump transition vetting documents shows "red flags" for top officials

——-

I think my favorite is that Trump put a white supremacist in charge of election fraud.

So right wingers at the USMB will say oh it’s all fake it’s all lies. Then you look at the number of Trump people who are in prison. You know Trump could visit friends in three separate prisons?

• Banned
Remember, Trump and his cronies are hiding their crimes because they’re in office. But once they leave office what do you think they’re going to find? They won’t be safe just because they left office. These are criminals and they’re hiding their crimes and they’re going to be brought to justice eventually.

He has surrounded himself with family members, appointees and advisers who’ve been accused of conflicts of interest, misuse of public funds, influence peddling, self-enrichment, working for foreign governments, failure to disclose information and violating ethics rules. Some are under investigation or facing lawsuits, others have resigned and five have either been convicted or pleaded guilty, including three for lying to government officials.

Exclusive: Massive leak of Trump transition vetting documents shows "red flags" for top officials

——-

I think my favorite is that Trump put a white supremacist in charge of election fraud.

So right wingers at the USMB will say oh it’s all fake it’s all lies. Then you look at the number of Trump people who are in prison. You know Trump could visit friends in three separate prisons?
I am still better off than under Obama.

——-

And you blame your misfortunes from 2008-2016 on others.

——-

And you blame your misfortunes from 2008-2016 on others.
Jesus, don't jump off a cliff. I did not have misfortunes, I am talking economics and quality of life for me and others.

He's baaack. It's another own of deanys unhealthy need posts. So glad I have been missing that does of unhinged crazy.

• Banned
He's baaack. It's another own of deanys unhealthy need posts. So glad I have been missing that does of unhinged crazy.
Then stay away. It really is just that simple.

• Banned

——-

Because having healthcare is such a bad thing. Even worse, the economy under bush that left 10% unemployment and job devastation was actually good. Especially the part about losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 a month. In the DC bizarro world it was good.

latest

• Banned
Notice the Republicans don’t even try to defend Trump or his minions anymore. They’re stuck on automatic. Bring up a republican crime and it’s automatically I hate Democrats.

Then stay away. It really is just that simple.
No so much more fun to get a daily chuckle at the out in crazyville stuff you post. I suppose you really think someone might believe the stuff you post has anything to do with reality and not the fact you are upset that the most corrupt candidate in history was not elected.

Ethics Be Damned: More than half of Trump's 20-person Cabinet has engaged in questionable or unethical conduct

“The president said, ‘I’m going to drain the swamp’ when he got here, and he threw the floodgates open to the alligators.”
  • An inspector general found that Secretary for Veterans Affairs David Shulkin improperly accepted tickets to a Wimbledon championship tennis match, and his chief of staff altered an email and made false statements that eventually led to taxpayer money being spent on travel for Shulkin.
  • At least five Cabinet members are alleged to have used taxpayer money for private travel.
  • At least four have kept their ties to business groups that they may regulate.
  • One received help navigating the Senate confirmation process from a lobbyist who was seeking federal contracts from the department.
  • Others failed to report ownership in a gun company, and continued investment in a company despite calls that the company presented a conflict of interest.
This article is from a year ago. How much worse has it gotten in the last year?

Speaking of the recent Florida rally, why in the hell did Trump have to bring up Hillary? She's not running, and has said so repeatedly.

I mean shit...................I understand that Hillary lost and Trump became president. Why can't Trump and his supporters stop talking about Hillary and start talking about the candidates who are actually running?

Notice the Republicans don’t even try to defend Trump or his minions anymore. They’re stuck on automatic. Bring up a republican crime and it’s automatically I hate Democrats.

Your threads aren't worth anything more.

Forum List

Back