trumps supporters....what say you

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
11949344_1000877976631397_8210196712744818190_n.jpg

I say Obama is a lot closer to Hitler than Trump. Trump isn't a criminal who used politics to achieve power and wealth..he's a man who achieved power and wealth, and now wants to engage in politics.

Hitler was a seasoned criminal who surrounded himself with other criminals. He had to hide his intent in order to strong arm his way to power. As Obama has done.

Plus the policies that Hitler embraced are progressive policies. Population control, state control of religion, disarming of the people...targeting certain populations....race division....all near and dear to Obama's heart.

Hitler took germanies economy from the shit hole that was easily twice as deep as ours to the most powerful nation on earth. How? Infrastructure, science, and r&d...

You have every right to slam hitler but his economic policies before the war prove that Keynesian policies work. China and India also prove this....

I find it kind of sad how people think cutting the shit out of everything = growth. The only time this might be the case is when your producers are paying most of their income in taxes and you give a small tax break to them....They might have a little more to build a business and hire another worker...The Laugher curve has just as much to do with too high as too low as pretty soon you start starving your own country when your taxes are too low.

Last edited:
I only read the first òne. Trump wants to deport illegal alliens, not a specific race.

Forum List

Back