Trump's speech was a good one BUT

crime.jpg

Interesting how you intentionally chose to ignore the significant rise in crime in 2014, 2015, and the first half of 2016. Let me guess ... you couldn't find a chart, right?

Feel free to post a chart little man.

Well, let's just go ahead and clear this little issue right up .....

1) Donald Trump said "
“Homicides last year increased by 17 percent in America’s 50 largest cities. That’s the largest increase in 25 years. In our nation’s capital, killings have risen by 50 percent. They are up nearly 60 percent in nearby Baltimore.”

Now, from the Washington Post fact checkers:

In 2015, there was an uptick in homicides in 36 of the 50 largest cities compared to the previous years. The rate did, indeed, increase nearly 17 percent, and it was the worst annual change since 1990. The homicide rate was up 54.3 percent in Washington, and 58.5 percent in Baltimore.

So, we can assume only two things:

1) You didn't actually listen to the speech and have simply been regurgitating leftist spin, or:
2) You have intentionally misrepresented the facts in order to further a fallacy.

Any thing else I can do to expose your intellectual dishonesty (or laziness) would be, simply, redundant.

For fucks sake it felt like it was never going to end.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no
But since the Media is in Hillary's pocket......he had to spend so much time showing how bad things are....

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down
We're no longer losing blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank you Mr. President.

Oh, and gas is around $2 a gallon.

Those are the facts, now back to the lie-fest.

So gas is the same as when Obama took office.....
kinda like the entire black community?

The entire black community is apparently going to vote for Ms. Clinton--like the rest of America. I heard he was polling at 0% in some places in PA.

Blacks will vote...it will just seem like they're not at Drumpf headquarters.

So they finally figured out how to acquire an I.D.?

Well, there were 18 at the GOP convention...18 out of 1500. he he he.... Your "message" is so repugnant that only 18 blacks could muster enough Mylanta to stomach being with you guys.

Yeah but democrats have a history of keeping.blacks near with chains.

When your Messiah is able to get 18 blacks to show up at a convention of 1500...it tells one all you need to know about the GOP.

That's an interesting conflation of logic .... I only have two questions:

1) What twisted piece of logic are you trying to pass off? OR ....
2) What the hell have you been smoking?

Of all the people that have challenged the statistics Trump mentioned, they all went back to 1990 1991. Trump went back a year.

crime.jpg

Interesting how you intentionally chose to ignore the significant rise in crime in 2014, 2015, and the first half of 2016. Let me guess ... you couldn't find a chart, right?

1) Donald Trump said "
“Homicides last year increased by 17 percent in America’s 50 largest cities. That’s the largest increase in 25 years. In our nation’s capital, killings have risen by 50 percent. They are up nearly 60 percent in nearby Baltimore.”

In 2015, there was an uptick in homicides in 36 of the 50 largest cities compared to the previous years. The rate did, indeed, increase nearly 17 percent, and it was the worst annual change since 1990. The homicide rate was up 54.3 percent in Washington, and 58.5 percent in Baltimore.

1) You didn't actually listen to the speech and have simply been regurgitating leftist spin, or:
2) You have intentionally misrepresented the facts in order to further a fallacy.

Any thing else I can do to expose your intellectual dishonesty (or laziness) would be, simply, redundant.

crime.jpg

1) Donald Trump said "

Also from your source:

Also, undermining the theory that police have become generally disengaged, a preliminary FBI report released last week showed that the overall number of violent offenses increased just 1.7 percent nationally during the first half of the year while the number of property crimes declined 4.2 percent.

(The FBI's official count for the full year will be published in the fall. Because a crime's classification may change as authorities gather more information, the official figures on homicide might differ from Wonkblog's current tally.)

[It's official: There never was a 'war on cops']

Public safety has been improving for two decades, and lethal violence in large cities is still rare by historical standards. Twice as many people were killed in those 50 cities in 1991 as in 2015. “You certainly wouldn't want to say the sky is falling," said Darrel Stephens, executive director of the Major Cities Chiefs Association.

Thanks for the input. It makes my job easier.

For fucks sake it felt like it was never going to end.

Too drawn out

Haha it was long....no
But since the Media is in Hillary's pocket......he had to spend so much time showing how bad things are....

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The Dow is up
The deficit is down
We're no longer losing blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank you Mr. President.

Oh, and gas is around $2 a gallon.

Those are the facts, now back to the lie-fest.

So gas is the same as when Obama took office.....
The entire black community is apparently going to vote for Ms. Clinton--like the rest of America. I heard he was polling at 0% in some places in PA.

Blacks will vote...it will just seem like they're not at Drumpf headquarters.

So they finally figured out how to acquire an I.D.?

Well, there were 18 at the GOP convention...18 out of 1500. he he he.... Your "message" is so repugnant that only 18 blacks could muster enough Mylanta to stomach being with you guys.

Yeah but democrats have a history of keeping.blacks near with chains.

When your Messiah is able to get 18 blacks to show up at a convention of 1500...it tells one all you need to know about the GOP.

That's an interesting conflation of logic .... I only have two questions:

1) What twisted piece of logic are you trying to pass off? OR ....
2) What the hell have you been smoking?

People can draw their own conclusions about literally not-quite-4-handfulls of blacks willing to be seen at the RNC….

crime.jpg

1) Donald Trump said "

crime.jpg

1) Donald Trump said "

Also from your source:

Also, undermining the theory that police have become generally disengaged, a preliminary FBI report released last week showed that the overall number of violent offenses increased just 1.7 percent nationally during the first half of the year while the number of property crimes declined 4.2 percent.

(The FBI's official count for the full year will be published in the fall. Because a crime's classification may change as authorities gather more information, the official figures on homicide might differ from Wonkblog's current tally.)

Public safety has been improving for two decades, and lethal violence in large cities is still rare by historical standards. Twice as many people were killed in those 50 cities in 1991 as in 2015. “You certainly wouldn't want to say the sky is falling," said Darrel Stephens, executive director of the Major Cities Chiefs Association.

(CNN)Violent crime is on the rise so far this year in major cities across the US compared to the number of homicides, rapes, robberies, assaults and shootings that occurred in the same cities by this point in 2015, a new report has found.

The midyear violent crime survey released Monday by the Major Cities Chiefs Association shows 307 more homicides so far in 2016, according to data from 51 law enforcement agencies from some of the largest US cities.
In addition to a large increase in homicides, major cities in the US have experienced more than 1,000 more robberies, almost 2,000 more aggravated assaults and more than 600 non-fatal shootings in 2016 compared to this time last year. The only category of violent crime not reflecting an increase when compared to last year is rape.
The 316 homicides reported by the Chicago Police Department were by far the most of any law enforcement agency included in the survey, a 48% increase over last year. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said there were 110 homicides so far this year, compared to 85 in 2015. San Jose's 25 homicides more than doubled the amount during the same period last year.

Data for New York City was notably absent from the report. The association said it had not yet received data for the nation's largest city in time for its study.

The MCCA is comprised of police chiefs and sheriffs representing the 68 largest law enforcement offices in the US and was created to discuss common law enforcement issues and ways to solve them in urban areas.

In May, the same group released another report which showed a 9% increase in homicidesacross dozens of US cities over the first three months of 2016 compared to the previous year

Violent crime rising in US cities, study finds - CNNPolitics.com

crime.jpg

1) Donald Trump said "

crime.jpg

1) Donald Trump said "

Also from your source:

(CNN)Violent crime is on the rise so far this year in major cities across the US compared to the number of homicides, rapes, robberies, assaults and shootings that occurred in the same cities by this point in 2015, a new report has found.

The midyear violent crime survey released Monday by the Major Cities Chiefs Association shows 307 more homicides so far in 2016, according to data from 51 law enforcement agencies from some of the largest US cities.
In addition to a large increase in homicides, major cities in the US have experienced more than 1,000 more robberies, almost 2,000 more aggravated assaults and more than 600 non-fatal shootings in 2016 compared to this time last year. The only category of violent crime not reflecting an increase when compared to last year is rape.
The 316 homicides reported by the Chicago Police Department were by far the most of any law enforcement agency included in the survey, a 48% increase over last year. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said there were 110 homicides so far this year, compared to 85 in 2015. San Jose's 25 homicides more than doubled the amount during the same period last year.

Data for New York City was notably absent from the report. The association said it had not yet received data for the nation's largest city in time for its study.

The MCCA is comprised of police chiefs and sheriffs representing the 68 largest law enforcement offices in the US and was created to discuss common law enforcement issues and ways to solve them in urban areas.

In May, the same group released another report which showed a 9% increase in homicidesacross dozens of US cities over the first three months of 2016 compared to the previous year

Now you're doing the cherry picking of information to try to prop up your losing argument; it's tired, it's played. You lost the conversation 3 days ago doofus. Take your defeat like the little bitch you are and ask someone to bandage you wounds.

crime.jpg

1) Donald Trump said "

crime.jpg

1) Donald Trump said "

Also from your source:

Now you're doing the cherry picking of information to try to prop up your losing argument; it's tired, it's played. You lost the conversation 3 days ago doofus. Take your defeat like the little bitch you are and ask someone to bandage you wounds.

"doofus"? "little bitch"?

I'm sorry --- I thought we were going to have an adult conversation. I didn't realize you operate at the junior high school level. Please - just go away. You bore me.

Forum List

Back