Trump's Solid Victory

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Just to remind the libtards out there, the President of the United States is elected by those States through the Electoral College apportionment process: Trump 306, Hillary 232. Get it?

Look how DOMINANT Trump's win was! Most counties won by a Republican since Reagan!! This map shows America is overwhelmingly conservative! Only the coast and major urban areas are diseased enough to be liberal! Even Politifact agrees how dominant Trump's win was!.

Pence: Trump won most counties by a Republican since Reagan

pasted image 0.png

I wish I were a fly on the wall at the Clinton camp on the night of November 8th 2016....

I wish I were a fly on the wall at the Clinton camp on the night of November 8th 2016....

Witnesses say Clinton physically HIT Podesta & Mook! There is a clip of Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea celebrating earlier in the day when Hillary was pretty far ahead in the exit polls! The campaign was popping champagne bottles the day before on their plane!!!

:2up: :oops-28: :wtf::laugh: :lol: :lmao:

Just to remind the libtards out there, the President of the United States is elected by those States through the Electoral College apportionment process: Trump 306, Hillary 232. Get it?

Yep. They get it. They also know 3 million more people wanted her instead of the Orange Buffoon as pres. The right also lost seats in the house and senate...A big win for the right...not...

Yep. They get it. They also know 3 million more people wanted her instead of the Orange Buffoon as pres. The right also lost seats in the house and senate...A big win for the right...not...
Yep, 3 million illegals right here in California. I watched some of them laughing as they cast their vote. Unfortunately for Cankles, you don't win with one state. Another reason for the electoral college.

The Dems are in the weakest position they've been in nationally since 1928!! Under Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, and 13 Senate seats!!

Obama DESTROYED his OWN party!!

Well if the Republicans are able to elect a president, Democrats are thankful it was Trump.

Yep, 3 million illegals right here in California. I watched some of them laughing as they cast their vote.

I never lived in California, and did not care for Southern California at all, but how do you watch somebody vote. I have always had a voting booth or curtain around where I voted, and was curious why they do not have the same in California. I could see where those California black panthers could intimidate you when you were voting without a booth or curtain. It just does not seem right, and probably explains why California is so liberal.

Forum List

Back