Trumps Says Investigation Into Obama Reveals "No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
He held a press conference yesterday after his meeting with Newt Gingrich and explained this and explained the fact that the validity of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is in question and that he will pursue the matter futher for answers. Computer experts who are reputable in the field have documented that what Obama released was created and put together in layers. That is a serious issue. If there are no hospital records of Stanley Ann Dunham at Kapiolani, it raises the issue of where did she give birth to Obama? Also Trump yesterday does bring up a good point to Sean Hannity, why did other members of Obamas family state he was born in another hospital other than Kapiolani early on in the 2008 campaign?

Donald Trump on Fox News: How Come There's No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kPJQ5k1O1E&feature=player_embedded]Donald Trump on Fox News: No Hospital Records For Obama's Mother - 12/5/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Donald Trump now casts even more doubt on Obama
Donald Trump now casts even more doubt on Obama

Among the significant unresolved issues is that two weeks before Obama finally released his "long-form birth certificate," Hawaii's former Health Department chief Chiyome Fukino – the one official who claimed to have examined Obama's original birth document – told NBC News' national investigative correspondent Michael Isikoff that she had seen the original birth certificate and that it was "half typed and half handwritten."

However, the document released by the White House was entirely typed. Only the signatures and two dates at the very bottom were "handwritten." What Fukino described is apparently a different document from what Obama released to the public.

Last edited:
As if anybody important cares what drivel you or trump have to say about anything.

• Banned
As if anybody important cares what drivel you or trump have to say about anything.

Well reporters and news organizations must be interested because they came to his conference on the matter yesterday.

He held a press conference yesterday after his meeting with Newt Gingrich and explained this and explained the fact that the validity of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is in question and that he will pursue the matter futher for answers. Computer experts who are reputable in the field have documented that what Obama released was created and put together in layers. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=374625
All they have documented is Adobe Illustrator separates pdfs into layers.

Will Dump Truck pursue this before or after the forger is revealed??? :asshole:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor...as-been-located-and-fixing-to-be-exposed.html

05-21-2011, 03:10 AM
Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

Donald_Trump_Birther_Nation.jpg

birther.jpg

Birthers-Movement-Cartoon.jpg

If obamaturd had a legitimate birth certificate he would have reveled it from the get go. He isn't qualified, plain to see.

If he has proof... then bring it on. If this is just another right wing bullshit maneuver... then shut the FUCK up....

You sure are a angry person..sheesh

Not angry... just sick of hearing this bullshit. If someone has irrefutable proof... bring it on. If not, then it's bullshit...simple as that.

I get a little tired of the RACIST Prick of an OP and the rest of you bobbleheads that are of the same opinion beating a dead horse continually.

If he has proof... then bring it on. If this is just another right wing bullshit maneuver... then shut the FUCK up....

Not angry... just sick of hearing this bullshit. If someone has irrefutable proof... bring it on. If not, then it's bullshit...simple as that.

I get a little tired of the RACIST Prick of an OP and the rest of you bobbleheads that are of the same opinion beating a dead horse continually.
There nyou go with the racist bomb. Obamaturd is a fraud and a poor excuse for potus. If you still support him your judgement is highly questionable.

Why dont you show the irrefutable proof of a valid birth certificate. The proper State for a SS number.

Answer the fucking questions and it goes away.

There nyou go with the racist bomb. Obamaturd is a fraud and a poor excuse for potus. If you still support him your judgement is highly questionable.

You hate the black guy. We get it.

If you're tired of it than stay out of their threads. simple

His birth certificate has been proven fraudulent by many computer experts. Donald Trump had many news organizations show up for his conference yesterday to listen to this news. He is going to push this issue harder. We have a unConstitutional president.

Also there is this and I remember the interview:

Among the significant unresolved issues is that two weeks before Obama finally released his "long-form birth certificate," Hawaii's former Health Department chief Chiyome Fukino – the one official who claimed to have examined Obama's original birth document – told NBC News' national investigative correspondent Michael Isikoff that she had seen the original birth certificate and that it was "half typed and half handwritten."

However, the document released by the White House was entirely typed. Only the signatures and two dates at the very bottom were "handwritten." What Fukino described is apparently a different document from what Obama released to the public.

Fuck you... The OP is a racist... I've seen his bullshit white supremacist posts and I see his avatar, blind man.

Why dont you show the irrefutable proof of a valid birth certificate. The proper State for a SS number.

Answer the fucking questions and it goes away.

Gosh..I didn't take you for a birther.. :eek:

Fuck you... The OP is a racist... I've seen his bullshit white supremacist posts and I see his avatar, blind man.

What is wrong with being proud of your race and the many accomplishments it has achieved to benefit this country and mankind?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back