Trumps said " You are in such good shape, beautiful "

Trump's a dirty old man. What's new?
I guess Bill Clinton is new to you.
He's old news. We have a new President now. Catch up.
I'm all caught up, it's selective outrage. You catch up.
No it's not. You're absolutely wrong that people weren't disgusted with Bill Clinton's sexual romps. There is nothing selective about it, and how outraged do I sound? When I realized the Access Hollywood tape wasn't going to cool anyone's heels toward Trump, I resigned myself to the state of America as it is today.
You shouldn't be proud of it, btw.

Trump's a dirty old man. What's new?
I guess Bill Clinton is new to you.
He's old news. We have a new President now. Catch up.
I'm all caught up, it's selective outrage. You catch up.
No it's not. You're absolutely wrong that people weren't disgusted with Bill Clinton's sexual romps. There is nothing selective about it, and how outraged do I sound? When I realized the Access Hollywood tape wasn't going to cool anyone's heels toward Trump, I resigned myself to the state of America as it is today.
You shouldn't be proud of it, btw.
Bill was not sent through a daily meat grinder, you should not be proud of a very biased agenda driven media. That tape was a private conversation, no one claimed he did it. If you don't think men, ESPECIALLY Clinton, said worse your head is buried.

FAMILY VALUES , don't know about that nor do i care at this time in USA History . American and Western Values are whats important in our President . Individual families can take care of their own family values 'ibd' .

I didn't know our president had values.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- only his supporters or Real Americans understand the Presidents American Values , thats why Trump got our votes and support Penny .

Forum List

Back