Trumps robbing a charity (again)

Donald and Ivanka Trump Were Involved in Inauguration’s Inflated Payments to Family Business, New Suit Says — ProPublica

Then-President-elect Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka were warned in 2016 that the family business was overcharging the nonprofit presidential inaugural committee — and let it happen anyway, according to a suit filed Wednesday by the Washington, D.C., attorney general.

It really doesnt matter does it ? Its not like he hasnt robbed charities before is it ?
Bwahahahahahaha...

Washington D.C is full of RIP off artists..

If only Bernie Madoff ever had it so good.

How do you Americans say?

Skimming off the top!

Oh... my bad....

Tommy is not an American.

He's used to others paying for his "fair share!"
Bernie went to jail. As will Trump for tax evasion.

Donald and Ivanka Trump Were Involved in Inauguration’s Inflated Payments to Family Business, New Suit Says — ProPublica

Then-President-elect Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka were warned in 2016 that the family business was overcharging the nonprofit presidential inaugural committee — and let it happen anyway, according to a suit filed Wednesday by the Washington, D.C., attorney general.

It really doesnt matter does it ? Its not like he hasnt robbed charities before is it ?
Bwahahahahahaha...

Washington D.C is full of RIP off artists..

If only Bernie Madoff ever had it so good.

How do you Americans say?

Skimming off the top!

Oh... my bad....

Tommy is not an American.

He's used to others paying for his "fair share!"
Bernie went to jail. As will Trump for tax evasion.
Let's not stop there...shall we?

Prince Andrew like fucking little girls.
I think you should start cleaning your own house before you start in on mine.
Donald Trump raping 14r year old girls at Epstein parties.
CLEAN OUT THAT FIRST.

Stupid lying assfuck.

Once again you've proven that you're the stupidest bitch on the board.

I get it.

The girl accusing Prince Andrew is telling the truth & the one accusing your fat assed orange buddy is lying. Just like that 20+ women accusing him of sexual wrongdoing are lying

Of course they're lying. Even if they weren't, ask me if I have a fuck to give.

CLEAN OUT THAT FIRST.

Stupid lying assfuck.

Once again you've proven that you're the stupidest bitch on the board.

I get it.

The girl accusing Prince Andrew is telling the truth & the one accusing your fat assed orange buddy is lying. Just like that 20+ women accusing him of sexual wrongdoing are lying

The “20+” women accusations are so flimsy that even the MSM refuses to run with those stories. To you snowflakes a mere kiss on the cheek is considered “sexual wrongdoing” if it’s President Trump that did it.

Meanwhile your party is behind the little girl groper, and that’s with actual video and photo proof.

iu

Pay for play gimmick. They are good at that.
They?

See the post above this one...

Still blind I see.

The tramps are expert at self dealing. I made it clear for you.

The defense is that 'others have done it, too' is, after all, an admission of guilt.

geez tommy!!! where the frig was this information when mueller needed it?????

CLEAN OUT THAT FIRST.
66210242_10157278992309344_5555961847200350208_o.jpg

Great defense of people in the present, pointing out the failures of a person from the past.

The Clinton Foundation gave ONLY $5 million to charities... spent $85 million for their salaries & travels and KEPT the rest = $87 million" in 2014....talk about stealing from the mouths of babes....
You stupid fuck.

The Clinton foundation did a lot of its own charity work. They hired people, bought supplies & did the ground work.

They donated 5 million to other charities.

You assfucks are the absolute dumbest fucks on the planet.
Ask the people in Haiti about the Clinton foundation.

Yeah but Hilary................................................

That’s right, President Trump will always be immensely better a President than Hillary would had been.
How do you know? Prove it - Know it all...

She lost, didn't she?

Proof enough.
hillary54_36468063017fe782cede957f7c73d0c987f93c14.png
But she had 3 What does it say when such a despicable person slaughters your candidate by 3 million votes?

Yeah but Hilary................................................

That’s right, President Trump will always be immensely better a President than Hillary would had been.
How do you know? Prove it - Know it all...

She lost, didn't she?

Proof enough.
hillary54_36468063017fe782cede957f7c73d0c987f93c14.png
But she had 3 What does it say when such a despicable person slaughters your candidate by 3 million votes?

It says California gave her the Popular Vote win while she lost too many States to win the Electoral College...

Forum List

Back