Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

And now you are lying.

That is an admission that you KNOW that you are in the wrong.

Your tacit admission of being wrong is accepted, as the closest you can come to "honesty".

Dun have someone help you with the big words.

Most people voted against Trump. Middle America got it right.

You fucking backward ass rednecks inflicted this pox on us, and shame on us for letting you do it.

Which was it? Was it the "vast majority" like you said before, or just "MOst" which could be as little as 50.01%?

AND, thank you for more of your racist bile to keep reinforcing my point that you and yours liberal brothers are hostile to Middle America.

And that they should NEVER return to the people that hate them so much.

I think we Trump voters are quite happy so far. He's made decisions that favor the conservative part of our party and I'm sure he will take on issues that may make the establishment happy as well. That's why he was so welcomed at CPAC.

Naw, that just tells me you are all going along with a bad marriage after selling out your principles. I'm sure the you'll be the last ones to admit what a mistake this was, even after he crashes the economy and gets us into a war.

How is he going to crash the economy, by lowering taxes on our jobs providers? By eliminating countless expensive regulations on businesses? By sending home immigrants so Americans can take their jobs? By working to stop jobs from leaving the country and possibly bring some back home?

Gee, how could we have ever voted for such a person?

Which was it? Was it the "vast majority" like you said before, or just "MOst" which could be as little as 50.01%?

AND, thank you for more of your racist bile to keep reinforcing my point that you and yours liberal brothers are hostile to Middle America.

Gee, the problem is most of you people are too stupid to realize when you have it good.

Clinton fixed Bush's messed up economy, and you put another Bush in the White house to screw it up again.

Then Obama fixed Bush's mess, but you all freaked out because he was a black guy with a funny name.

Now Trump is greasing it up to fuck you one more time... and you want to blame "the elites" for your plight.

How is he going to crash the economy, by lowering taxes on our jobs providers? By eliminating countless expensive regulations on businesses? By sending home immigrants so Americans can take their jobs? By working to stop jobs from leaving the country and possibly bring some back home?

The thing is, you think he's going to don any of those things, or any of those things are going to help the economy.

Most of those things will hurt the economy, not help it. America is ill prepared for a trade war, and running up deficits by giving tax breaks to the rich will break the economy.

Or do you think China is going to keep buying our debt?

The winning Trump issue (that no other candidate had) was the immigration problem. Second on the list was Commie Care--an issue that ushered in mid-term sweeps for the Republicans.

trump didn't win. Most Americans voted against him. He got less of a percentage of votes than Romney got (46% vs. 47%.)

The idea that "This issue won it for him" is silly. What won it for him was the oppositions disorganization. Had everyone who realized this was a horrible idea gotten their shit together, we wouldn't have this problem now.

Instead, too many people wasted their votes on third party candidates and too many people voted for Trump hoping to get something out of it.

I think we Trump voters are quite happy so far. He's made decisions that favor the conservative part of our party and I'm sure he will take on issues that may make the establishment happy as well. That's why he was so welcomed at CPAC.

Now time will tell. It doesn't matter what the polls say for at least another year when some of Trump's policies come to fruition.

I agree, I didn't wail and gnash my teeth when Obama won 2nd term. Unfortunately it was painfully obvious after his first year that all that "transparency" stuff was a blatant lie. In 2012 it was "Welp, here we go again" :uhoh3:

[Q

I'm sorry, I missed the part where he praised veterans. .

That is because you are a stupid Moon Bat that has your head up your ass most of the time. Try listening to almost every speech he has made since running for President. He even praised the military and the veterans in his inaugural address. Certainly every rally. Maybe you have your pink pussy hat pulled down over your ears so you haven't heard what he said about our veterans and the military.

Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend said he loathed the military and the Kenyan Catastrophe didn't even know we had a military until somebody mentioned it to him once.

Last edited:

The thing is, you think he's going to don any of those things, or any of those things are going to help the economy.

Most of those things will hurt the economy, not help it. America is ill prepared for a trade war, and running up deficits by giving tax breaks to the rich will break the economy.

Or do you think China is going to keep buying our debt?

Really? You mean you seen the budget for next year already? Where did you find it? To my knowledge, they didn't even make one yet.

Yes, I do believe that when you look out for job providers, they will create jobs. When the economy is paramount instead of focusing on how you can create a record number of government dependents, you just may increase the labor participation rate.

Your attempt to muddle the waters by playing games with the meaning of the well known term Middle America is noted and rejected.

Your bigotry directed at the vast majority of Americans who are Christian is noted as further evidence, if any was needed, that you are actively hostile to the interest of Middle America.

The vast Majority of Americans voted against your Fuhrer.

shame on the ones who did.

^Brought to you by the DNC Hearts and minds campaign.

The winning Trump issue (that no other candidate had) was the immigration problem. Second on the list was Commie Care--an issue that ushered in mid-term sweeps for the Republicans.

trump didn't win. Most Americans voted against him. He got less of a percentage of votes than Romney got (46% vs. 47%.)

The idea that "This issue won it for him" is silly. What won it for him was the oppositions disorganization. Had everyone who realized this was a horrible idea gotten their shit together, we wouldn't have this problem now.

Instead, too many people wasted their votes on third party candidates and too many people voted for Trump hoping to get something out of it.

Now time will tell. It doesn't matter what the polls say for at least another year when some of Trump's policies come to fruition.

I agree, I didn't wail and gnash my teeth when Obama won 2nd term. Unfortunately it was painfully obvious after his first year that all that "transparency" stuff was a blatant lie. In 2012 it was "Welp, here we go again" :uhoh3:

It wasn't as bad as his first term when he had an all Democrat house to work with. Thank goodness America woke up and put Republicans in leadership to stop some of DumBama's damage.

Gee, the problem is most of you people are too stupid to realize when you have it good.

Clinton fixed Bush's messed up economy, and you put another Bush in the White house to screw it up again.

Then Obama fixed Bush's mess, but you all freaked out because he was a black guy with a funny name.

Now Trump is greasing it up to fuck you one more time... and you want to blame "the elites" for your plight.

You didn't answer my question. Which was it, "Vast majority" or "MOst"?

Your race card play is noted as further evidence of your vileness and hatred of "us people".

Why should "us people" think that people like you, who so obviously hate us, are on our side?

Especially when ANY attempt to even present our interests is met with hatred and attacks?

Bill Clinton was in the right place at the right time when technology took off like a rocket. And he had a Republican congress to work with.

DumBama? Most of his time as President was with a Republican Congress as well. They kept lowering our deficit.

Bush? Most of his years were good years. When Democrats regained leadership of Congress, that's when things really went to hell.

We don't live in an Autocracy. We have several layers of government to make our country run. You only focus on one of those layers thinking you have some sort of claim.

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

It’s actually fairly simple when you study it.

The Three Factors Fueling Trump’s Improbable Rise

1. A Frustrated Middle-Class

2. An Unscripted Personality

3. Ability to Control the Media Narrative

No wonder the elitist Leftists hate him so much!

Read more @ Articles: Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things
Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.

Insulting those who do not agree with his agenda is how Trump got elected

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

Trump's election was solidified by two items:

1-the Left's entire response to the illegal alien invasion consisted of calling people "racist" who disapproved of open borders. That proved that those concerned about it were correct, and that the apologists/supporters for illegals were dishonest and could not defend their position.

2-the physical attacks by the far left trash at various Trump events, such as that woman hit in the face with an egg. Once the news media began exposing many of Hillary's supporters as violent animals, that turned off a lot of independents and centrist democrats, keeping them from voting or changing their vote to other options.

Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.

Insulting those who do not agree with his agenda is how Trump got elected

Shh! He might figure it out. :X

That is because you are a stupid Moon Bat that has your head up your ass most of the time. Try listening to almost every speech he has made since running for President. He even praised the military and the veterans in his inaugural address. Certainly every rally. Maybe you have your pink pussy hat pulled down over your ears so you haven't heard what he said about our veterans and the military.

Sorry, All I heard is when he attacked McCain and those Gold Star Parents I don't really care what else his scriptwriters had him say.

Really? You mean you seen the budget for next year already? Where did you find it? To my knowledge, they didn't even make one yet.

Yes, I do believe that when you look out for job providers, they will create jobs. When the economy is paramount instead of focusing on how you can create a record number of government dependents, you just may increase the labor participation rate.

The job providers are those who go out and work for a living, not the 1%. if people don't have money to pay the rent, they aren't going to buy goods and services and create the jobs.

You do get this, right?

Sorry, All I heard is when he attacked McCain and those Gold Star Parents I don't really care what else his scriptwriters had him say.
Were you good with Hillary allowing 4 Americans to be murdered, and then lying to their families?

Forum List

Back