Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

I wonder what Obama's rise was rooted in? Maybe the total support of the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM? How could a former community activist who never had a real job and who claimed to rely on "dreams of my father" be elected when his father was an anti-American bigamist alcoholic African Nationalist?

Simple. He was black, spoke and dressed real well. That was it.

Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.
I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

THis election was a good first step in that.

The response from you lefties is everything I could hope for.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

Vile smears that they know are lies.

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

To that end, nonukes, people like you are my greatest ally.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.

NOt if you keep demonizing them,

and not if Trump has any success in improving their lot, which such be RELATIVELY easy.

Also, your partisan filler is noted and dismissed.

YOu keep up the good work. I am counting on you.
I have to agree with you. Me pointing out that you are stupid is not a good idea.

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

It’s actually fairly simple when you study it.

The Three Factors Fueling Trump’s Improbable Rise

1. A Frustrated Middle-Class

2. An Unscripted Personality

3. Ability to Control the Media Narrative

No wonder the elitist Leftists hate him so much!

Read more @ Articles: Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

Trump's win in the three or four states he needed to win was based on a lie.

That he would bring back jobs because (and here's the lied) NAFTA caused jobs to move south and overseas.

13% That's it. Only 13% of American manufacturing jobs lost between 2000 and 2010 were due to NAFTA and companies moving factories.

The other 87% - automation and technology. Keep in mind, automation is not just robots, it's anything a computer (a machine) can do faster and better than a human. Like planning and logistics. Or transfer/storage of information-- no need to hire clerical staff the man a warehouse full of file cabinets and document storage boxes. It can all be kept and managed on servers.

Computers have been quietly taking over one job after another. Middle-management has been thinning and soon will be mostly obsolete. A computer can make faster smarter decisions.

The manufacturing jobs in WA, PA, OH are not coming back. Now, if those workers don't mind going on the road to build a pipeline or a wall, they might see work. But once those projects are finished, it's back to the Oxy and beer induced stupor.

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.
I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

THis election was a good first step in that.

The response from you lefties is everything I could hope for.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

Vile smears that they know are lies.

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

To that end, nonukes, people like you are my greatest ally.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.

NOt if you keep demonizing them,

and not if Trump has any success in improving their lot, which such be RELATIVELY easy.

Also, your partisan filler is noted and dismissed.

YOu keep up the good work. I am counting on you.
I have to agree with you. Me pointing out that you are stupid is not a good idea.

By "you" you mean "you Middle Americans" right?

I think we Trump voters are quite happy so far. He's made decisions that favor the conservative part of our party and I'm sure he will take on issues that may make the establishment happy as well. That's why he was so welcomed at CPAC.

Naw, that just tells me you are all going along with a bad marriage after selling out your principles. I'm sure the you'll be the last ones to admit what a mistake this was, even after he crashes the economy and gets us into a war.

Well, the thing is, Middle America is those of us in the majority who live in cities, not the losers living in some rural area who doesn't even know a minority, but voted for Trump because he promised to keep them from dating your daughter.

So I use the proper term for your part of the country, "Jesusland".

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

Trump's win in the three or four states he needed to win was based on a lie.

That he would bring back jobs because (and here's the lied) NAFTA caused jobs to move south and overseas.

13% That's it. Only 13% of American manufacturing jobs lost between 2000 and 2010 were due to NAFTA and companies moving factories.

The other 87% - automation and technology. Keep in mind, automation is not just robots, it's anything a computer (a machine) can do faster and better than a human. Like planning and logistics. Or transfer/storage of information-- no need to hire clerical staff the man a warehouse full of file cabinets and document storage boxes. It can all be kept and managed on servers.

Computers have been quietly taking over one job after another. Middle-management has been thinning and soon will be mostly obsolete. A computer can make faster smarter decisions.

The manufacturing jobs in WA, PA, OH are not coming back. Now, if those workers don't mind going on the road to build a pipeline or a wall, they might see work. But once those projects are finished, it's back to the Oxy and beer induced stupor.

You express nothing but contempt for them and then wonder why they did not vote for you.

18b4q.jpg

Well, the thing is, Middle America is those of us in the majority who live in cities, not the losers living in some rural area who doesn't even know a minority, but voted for Trump because he promised to keep them from dating your daughter.

So I use the proper term for your part of the country, "Jesusland".

Your attempt to muddle the waters by playing games with the meaning of the well known term Middle America is noted and rejected.

Your bigotry directed at the vast majority of Americans who are Christian is noted as further evidence, if any was needed, that you are actively hostile to the interest of Middle America.

Jobs, jobs, jobs, is always jobs. Trump had to knock down the blue wall to win. You are talking Dem strongholds in PA, MI, and WI. Hell loser Romney couldn't even win his home state of MI. Trump won all three and it was JOBS that people voted for and Trump's promise to focus on jobs, keeping them and bringing them back.

I don't think Trump was really endeared by the people that voted for him.

However, he really ran a campaign to fix the things that Obama broke and that is why he had such a following. ""Make America Great Again" was what the American people wanted to hear after the Obama disaster. Crooked Hillary was going to be more of the same and probably worse.

There are two things that impresses me about Trump.

First is that he seems to be working towards living up to his campaign promises to fix the things that Obama broke. He has done a lot in the last month to work on that agenda and that is great. Most politicians forget about any campaign promises they made the day after they are elected. Not Trump.

Second is that despite his enormous ego he is actually very appreciate of the sacrifice and caring about the problems of the average working person. You would never expect that from a Manhattan billionaire. When he talks he always praises the veterans and acknowledges their sacrifice. He always speaks to the plight of hard working men and women that are burdened by the oppression of this out of control government.

Your attempt to muddle the waters by playing games with the meaning of the well known term Middle America is noted and rejected.

Your bigotry directed at the vast majority of Americans who are Christian is noted as further evidence, if any was needed, that you are actively hostile to the interest of Middle America.

The vast Majority of Americans voted against your Fuhrer.

shame on the ones who did.

I don't think Trump was really endeared by the people that voted for him.

However, he really ran a campaign to fix the things that Obama broke and that is why he had such a following. ""Make America Great Again" was what the American people wanted to hear after the Obama disaster. Crooked Hillary was going to be more of the same and probably worse.

Gee, I don't know. I think we went from a crashed economy in 2009 to a pretty good one in 2016. But once again, A Democrat fixed what a Republican fucked up, and we resented them for doing so.

First is that he seems to be working towards living up to his campaign promises to fix the things that Obama broke. He has done a lot in the last month to work on that agenda and that is great. Most politicians forget about any campaign promises they made the day after they are elected. Not Trump.

Except most of the things he is doing are kind of stupid.

Second is that despite his enormous ego he is actually very appreciate of the sacrifice and caring about the problems of the average working person. You would never expect that from a Manhattan billionaire. When he talks he always praises the veterans and acknowledges their sacrifice. He always speaks to the plight of hard working men and women that are burdened by the oppression of this out of control government.

I'm sorry, I missed the part where he praised veterans. I do remember him mocking John McCain's service, though.

Lots of projecting that you hope he won't fuck it up, but he will.

The vast Majority of Americans voted against your Fuhrer.

shame on the ones who did.

And now you are lying.

That is an admission that you KNOW that you are in the wrong.

Your tacit admission of being wrong is accepted, as the closest you can come to "honesty".

Trump did not CONTROL the "media narrative" but he did exploit it for more air time than Hillary ever got or dreamed of in her wettest dreams.

Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.
16977054_1281586678599794_219261153_n.jpg

Oh and BTW I knew EXACTLY why I was voting for Trump and so did my family members. :)

As to WHY I voted for Trump? Simple. He promised to look after the working man,to stop anti white invasion,to stop more war adventurism and the neo con foreign policy,to have a backbone and stand up to the countries exploiting us. I can continue on pretty much he promised and has so far delivered to return America to AMERICANS and to put US first.

And now you are lying.

That is an admission that you KNOW that you are in the wrong.

Your tacit admission of being wrong is accepted, as the closest you can come to "honesty".

Dun have someone help you with the big words.

Most people voted against Trump. Middle America got it right.

You fucking backward ass rednecks inflicted this pox on us, and shame on us for letting you do it.

As to WHY I voted for Trump? Simple. He promised to look after the working man,to stop anti white invasion,to stop more war adventurism and the neo con foreign policy,to have a backbone and stand up to the countries exploiting us. I can continue on pretty much he promised and has so far delivered to return America to AMERICANS and to put US first.

So he promised you a bunch of contradictory things that appealled to your racism and xenophobia,and you were good with that.

So he promised you a bunch of contradictory things that appealled to your racism and xenophobia,and you were good with that.
17012505_1281586668599795_1273792437_n.jpg

Forum List

Back