Trump’s Republican Enemies Threaten to Remain Enemies

The swamp doesn't want another 4 years of Trump well there's a shocker.

I'll wait and see who if anyone decides to run against Trump for the GOP nomination then I'll pick the best candidate just like I did in 2016. If Trump is the best then he has my vote again. I'm not voting for some traitor like Jeb or Kasich who side with illegals while ignoring Americans who illegals kill and rape.

I hope more die...

eek.png

Trump declared he's running again. Many Republicans aren't ready to back him. - CNNPolitics

How ironic that the same dipshits who didn’t back Trump the first time around are “wary” about supporting him the next time around.

How telling that CNN is shocked by this “news”!

If Trump makes it through his 1st term, which is highly doubtful, there is no way in hell that the Republican party wouldn't primary him for the nomination.

They know for certain that he would never win in a general election 2nd term.
Uh huh.
And how long have you morons been saying this?

I know most of you Trump Tards have tunnel vision--but it's right in your face. These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans, this coming November.

Two weeks ago a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri, that typically are won by Republicans. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan announced he's quiting. Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

The march for our lives protest March 18, 2018
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Held in 800 cities across this country.

You have awoken a sleeping GIANT in this country. By electing Trump you have effectively KILLED the Republican Party.

Coming this November to a Republican seat near you.
blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

It's clear that Democrats are on track to take back the house and possibly the senate. So once either Chuck Schummer or Nancy Pelosi are seated on January 20, 2019, as majority leaders--the open--public hearings & testimony will begin and will be shown on National television 24/7 until they impeach him or he's up for reelection.

Now who in the HELL do you think is (stupid) enough, besides yourself of course, would want to put Trump in the saddle as the Republican nominee again to run for President again? If and that's a BIG IF--he makes it until the end of his 1st term? The Republican Party will most certainly primary Donald Trump. They never liked him, they never wanted him in the 1st place and they hate him worse now. And they're really going to hate him after this November.

Last edited:
Trump declared he's running again. Many Republicans aren't ready to back him. - CNNPolitics

How ironic that the same dipshits who didn’t back Trump the first time around are “wary” about supporting him the next time around.

It is shocking that they are shocked, it is as shocking as it was when they were shocked that Hillary did not win and as shocking as it was when they were shocked that The Donald won, it is literally that shocking how shocked they are :omg:

I am STILL shocked he won myself as you should be. The reason being is the establishment always makes sure the puppets they want in office ALWAYS get put in and HELLERY was the one they wanted in so it is baffling to me how Trump got in.as you well know.elections are rigged and americans dont elect them and put them in office as we have been brainwashed here in our corrupt school system here in the states to believe. the only thing i can come up with how he got in is he gave money to key people operating the votes.Trump DOES have the money after all.

If Trump makes it through his 1st term, which is highly doubtful, there is no way in hell that the Republican party wouldn't primary him for the nomination.

ONLY way it is doubtful is if the CIA offs him as they did kennedy.LOL

Now who in the HELL do you think is (stupid) enough, besided yourself of course would want to put Trump in the saddle as the Republican nominee again to run for President.

If the economy is doing well and Trump is able to get North Korea to rid itself of nukes, Trump will likely win a second term. Incumbents usually win. You guys still underestimate Trump.

I don't agree that Trump's REPUBLICAN enemies remain his enemies. Trump has not remade the gop. Bannon's out. We don't have a Yuuge infrastructure program, nor is healthcare more cheaper and bigger.

Trump's only legislative accomplishment are two tax cuts aimed at the very wealthy. Trump has slowed regulations. Trump's embrace of Bannon's ideology was consistent with the Koch's ideology on regulations. And, the dollar is over 10% weaker than before, making our goods cheaper and their's not a cheap. (And China devalued the Yuen again) Good for domestic producers. And I'm not bitching about this other than the fact the tax cut is a long way removed from what a less coopted Paul Ryan and Rubio were touting a few years ago.

But anti-illegal immigration is not equal to White Supremacy. And expanding high tech immigration doesn't help US engineering grads. And I doubt there's much appetite in the gop for impeaching Trump if Cohen literally strongarmed some woman on whom Trump used a little bit too much force for bad sex twenty years ago. And Russia did help get him elected. There's no question about that, and the Trumpbots who deny it don't do him any favors. The question is whether Cohen was over there in Prague covering up what the Russians were up to. If there was "collusion" he needs to go. Russia is our enemy and a direct threat to our way of life.

And the question is what happens to the gop after Trump, because unlike Reagan or even Eisenhower, Trump is about one man, not party. So, I'm not surprised to see gopers not ready to lie down on their swords. And at the end of 18, the gop is at best 50% to hold the House, they won't have 60 senators.

unlike bastards reagan and Eisenhower,he is not a puppet of the deep state and traiter to americans.:D With the help of others of course,i have educated many here that they have been brainwashed by the media and schools that reagan was a corrupt president and not to toot my own horn or anything,took everybody to school as well on my own how IKE was a traiter as well here.

Uh huh.
And how long have you morons been saying this?

I know most of you Trump Tards have tunnel vision--but it's right in your face.

Two weeks ago a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri, that typically are won by Republicans. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan announced he's quiting. Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
Trump-protest-1024x709.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

The march for our lives protest March 18, 2018
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Held in 800 cities across this

You have awoken a sleeping GIANT in this country. By electing Trump you have effectively KILLED the Republican Party.

Coming this November to a Republican seat near you.
blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

It's clear that Democrats are on track to take back the house and possibly the senate. So once either Chuck Schummer or Nancy Pelosi are seated on January 20, 2019, as majority leaders--the open--public hearings & testimony will begin and will be shown on National television 24/7 until they impeach him or he's up for reelection.

Now who in the HELL do you think is (stupid) enough, besides yourself of course, would want to put Trump in the saddle as the Republican nominee again to run for President again? If and that's a BIG IF--he makes it until the end of his 1st term? The Republican Party will most certainly primary Donald Trump. They never liked him, they never wanted him, in the 1st place and they hate him worse now. And they're really going to hate him after this November.
It was a non partisan race in Wisconsin you should know that
Lamb won thanks to a Paul Ryan backed PAC running pro gun ads FOR HIM! look it up if you don't believe me I even posted it here
Apelanta big surprise it ALWAYS goes blue thankfully we keep the coons in place and the rest of the state is SANE!
Big deal a BLUE state NJ has a democrat governor...that's a shocker?
Virginia had a democrat governor and a democrat replaced him because the GOP candidate refused to back Trump. The NoVa suburbs unfortunately destroy the rest of Virginia so no surprise there he won.

In FIVE special elections democrats lost despite spending MILLIONS upon MILLIONS in the Ga race!

The blue wins have been the logical result of inferior marketing of red candidates by the GOP.

Last edited:
insanity still prevails so he stays on ignore

JakeStarkeyDiamond Member
Ratings:
+46,172

• You are ignoring content by this member.
insanity still prevails so he stays on ignore

this shill can never counter pesky facts so he has resorted to putting peole such as myself who have owned his ass so many times over the years here to putting us on ignore.LOL i laughed so hard when i heard from friends of mine here that he put THEM on ignore as well since obviously they have owned his ass over the years also.:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back