Trumps Reelection Campaign to “Drain the Swamp”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
swamp-shutterstock_16786726.jpg

A heck of a lot easier than trying to do the same thing with civil service wonks.

Trump’s re-election campaign manager Brad Parscale has established strict standards for all campaign employees, vendors, volunteers, and consultants who must agree to before signing on to officially help Trump’s re-election chances . They bar them from any financial benefits from outside vendors, lobbyists, or Political Action Committees (PACs) without the approval of the campaign treasurer.

“As a candidate, Donald Trump promised to drain the swamp,” Kayleigh McEnany told Breitbart News. “As president, he has done just that, setting new precedents for how both government and presidential campaigns should operate.”

More of this good news @ In Push To ‘Drain The Swamp,’ Trump Campaign Implements Rigorous Ethics, Transparency Standards For Staff, Consultants - Tea Party News

He has done a piss poor job of it so far.

View attachment 255532
That’s why you Leftards are foaming at the mouth in rage accusing him of every crime possible with zero evidence, he’s done nothing.
I'm not a leftard, dude...I'm very disappointed in Trump filling his important positions with neocon creeps like Bolton, Hapsel, and Priebus, among others.....And though what happened to Kavanaugh was a disgrace, I can feel it in my bones that he's going to end up being a huge disappointment (like Roberts is) as well....He has been getting seriously shitty advice about appointments.

You can't drain the swamp when you're up to your ass in its reptiles.

Forum List

Back