Trumps recruitment of bannon means war and everyone knows it

Won’t happen. The public now rolls it’s eyes at every new “scandal”. You’ve guys have cried wolf so often. Surrogates will go at it tooth and nail but HRC won’t engage.

breitbart citizen journalism, leading the charge to dismantle the corrupt media. Andrew would be proud.

I cannot tell you how much fun it is to watch Trumpsters speak about media partisanship- while having the CEO of Breitbart running Donald Trump's campaign.

And the former head of Fox News advising the campaign.

Now that is media bias.
Oh it should be easy seeing how CNN,NBC,ABC,MSNBC etc etc etc etc are all Clinton surrogates.

I cannot tell you how much fun it is to watch Trumpsters speak about media partisanship- while having the CEO of Breitbart running Donald Trump's campaign.

Now that is media bias.
Oh it should be easy seeing how CNN,NBC,ABC,MSNBC etc etc etc etc are all Clinton surrogates.

95% of the so called journalists in this country are Clinton shit eaters.

Now that is media bias.
it's true. there are two distinct sides. fox is pretty much the opposite of the networks.

Now that is media bias.
they are.

Now that is media bias.

Hmmm how many of them are actually the head of Clinton's campaign?

Right Wing Nut Job Media is so in Trump's pocket that they are running his campaign- directly.

LOL

Forum List

Back