Trump's racist attacks of Birther issue- Its all Clinton's fault!

1. Hillary started the birther movement, that is a well known fact.
2. There is nothing racist about it.

LOL- like a true Trumpster and Birther- you just can't resist lying.

But tell me- why do you want to believe that Donald Trump was just a gullible fool who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton for 5 years?

Tell me, why do you make shit up and claim I said it?i never stated, thought, or meant any of that. That only exists in your alleged mind.
A) you lied by claiming that Hillary Clinton started the Birtherism that Donald Trump embraced
B) You clearly want to believe that Hillary Clinton was responsible for Donald Trump being a gullible fool when he declared himself all in as a Birther.

How about you- you still a Birther?

A, no, it's the truth. Hillary started to birther movement, that fact is not debatable.e.

Whenever an idiot says 'its not debatable you know that the idiot Birther is pulling crap out of his ass.

Quite an interesting fantasy you live in, loser.

But tell me- why do you want to believe that Donald Trump was just a gullible fool who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton for 5 years?

Tell me, why do you make shit up and claim I said it?i never stated, thought, or meant any of that. That only exists in your alleged mind.
A) you lied by claiming that Hillary Clinton started the Birtherism that Donald Trump embraced
B) You clearly want to believe that Hillary Clinton was responsible for Donald Trump being a gullible fool when he declared himself all in as a Birther.

B, you WANT to think I believe that, but I do not. You are making that shit up totally.

I've never been a birther.

So you don't believe that Donald Trump was a gullible Birther- even though
a) Trump spent 5 years as the Birther in Chief and
b) Trump blames Clinton for his own Birther idiocy

Hey moron, try to keep your made up story straight. I don't believe that Hillary was responsible for Trump de angling to see 0bama's birth certificate. I never said I did not did I imply it. You totally made that up.

A, no, it's the truth. Hillary started to birther movement, that fact is not debatable.
B, you WANT to think I believe that, but I do not. You are making that shit up totally.

You lose.
HRC did not start the movement, a staffer, who was fired, passed on an email that said he was a Kenyan born in America. The alt right and far right picked it up from there, predfan.

It's not an issue now.

But what is an issue is the "why" of DJT for carrying on look a fool for five years and now not explaining it.

Bull shit. The staffer took the fall for Hillary, her campaign went with the story for quite a while before she was fired. Trump did not look like a fool, he demanded 0bama present his birth certificate. Now that it has been presented and vetted, Trump admits that he was born here. Perfectly logical and reasonable. The question is why 0bama tried to hide it?

A, no, it's the truth. Hillary started to birther movement, that fact is not debatable.

You lose.
HRC did not start the movement, a staffer, who was fired, passed on an email that said he was a Kenyan born in America. The alt right and far right picked it up from there, predfan.

It's not an issue now.

But what is an issue is the "why" of DJT for carrying on look a fool for five years and now not explaining it.

Bull shit. The staffer took the fall for Hillary, her campaign went with the story for quite a while before she was fired. Trump did not look like a fool, he demanded 0bama present his birth certificate. Now that it has been presented and vetted, Trump admits that he was born here. Perfectly logical and reasonable. The question is why 0bama tried to hide it?
You got it all wrong as usual. Trump looked the fool, yes, along with Sheriff Joe. The birth certificate was vetted years ago, but your buddy ran with the narrative any way. Yeah, if he wants to be president, he is going to have to explain "why" to the American voter.

You lose.

It's not an issue now.

You got it all wrong as usual. Trump looked the fool, yes, along with Sheriff Joe. The birth certificate was vetted years ago, but your buddy ran with the narrative any way. Yeah, if he wants to be president, he is going to have to explain "why" to the American voter.

This is why reality always disagrees with you.

You lose.

It's not an issue now.

Personal attack reveals you can't rebut the facts. Trump will have to explain "why," and he will screw it up.

You lose.

It's not an issue now.

Personal attack reveals you can't rebut the facts. Trump will have to explain "why," and he will screw it up.

So "you got it wrong as usual" wasn't a personal attack?

Just how fuckung stupid are you really? (That is a personal attack, just FYI)

It's not an issue now.

So "you got it wrong as usual" wasn't a personal attack? Just how fuckung stupid are you really? (That is a personal attack, just FYI)
:) I knew you would freak. Try rebutting the points, but you can't, so you attack.

So "you got it wrong as usual" wasn't a personal attack? Just how fuckung stupid are you really? (That is a personal attack, just FYI)
:) I knew you would freak. Try rebutting the points, but you can't, so you attack.

Hey moron, I already rebutted them? That's how fuckung stupid you are.

Forum List

Back