Trump's problem with finding a good lawyer is the same problem he has with Iran/North Korea

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump can't find good lawyers to represent him.

The reasons they have given, which I've previously posted with links, is the younger lawyers would stage a revolution, they are afraid Trump wouldn't pay them, they are afraid Trump would embarrass them, they believe he is dishonest.

This is the same problem Trump will have signing a treating with North Korea. Remember, Trump wants to end the treaty Iran signed with Obama and Great Britain, Germany, France, China and Russia. And it was approved by the European Union and the UN Security council.

So suppose Trump scuttles it. Why would North Korea trust anything Trump did when he has a past of not even paying his own workers and throwing away signed agreements.

I wouldn't trust him. Would you? And if you would, why?

The reasons they have given, which I've previously posted with links, is the younger lawyers would stage a revolution, they are afraid Trump wouldn't pay them, they are afraid Trump would embarrass them, they believe he is dishonest.

This is the same problem Trump will have signing a treating with North Korea. Remember, Trump wants to end the treaty Iran signed with Obama and Great Britain, Germany, France, China and Russia. And it was approved by the European Union and the UN Security council.

So suppose Trump scuttles it. Why would North Korea trust anything Trump did when he has a past of not even paying his own workers and throwing away signed agreements.

And it would give freedom to North Korea or any other state to scrap any agreement they have with the US. "We're just doing what smelly orange feces did".

• Banned

And it would give freedom to North Korea or any other state to scrap any agreement they have with the US. "We're just doing what smelly orange feces did".
Exactly.

• Banned
Screen-Shot-2018-04-20-at-11.41.18-PM-800x430.png

Trump gets the "best".

There are no shortage of lawyers, R-Derp and Donald Trump has the resources to hire whomever he wants. If said lawyers had concerns about payment they would only have to ask for a retainer. This is simply one more of your moronic anti right strings...as stupid as the rest and just as forgettable!

We've got a boatload of trust issues with NK, idiot.

We've got a boatload of trust issues with NK, idiot.

Idiot is your paternal nickname?

Forum List

Back