Trump's presidency is not just about money, it's about restoring pride for blue-collar workers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i cant forget the look on my dad's face when Trump got elected. pride in the American worker has been restored!

• Banned
i cant forget the look on my dad's face when Trump got elected. pride in the American worker has been restored!

How?
China used to eat our lunch. they treated us like dumb babies. DUMB BABIES. now its an even playing field. Trump has made America great again. Trump has made America America again. Trump has made America wealthy again. Trump has made America one again.

Yet he has brought nothing but shameful behavior to the right.

How?
China used to eat our lunch. they treated us like dumb babies. DUMB BABIES. now its an even playing field. Trump has made America great again. Trump has made America America again. Trump has made America wealthy again. Trump has made America one again.

MW-GN676_us_chi_ZG_20180802121610.jpg

I like tariffs now, they could have been implemented in an adult manner which left us not paying welfare to farmers but hey.

Explain how the trade deficit is doing this year to make your point in an adult manner.

As I see it, most of the shameful behavior has been on the left. We aren't the ones who donned pink pussy hats and screamed at the sky.

Looks like a sock pulling chains to me. This should be in Satire/Humor, perhaps.

How?
Made America wealthy again? Nearly half of workers make less than $15/hour. Tourism industry is crushed under Trump, as well as auto workers. Do you think soy farmers feel good taking government handouts?

Trump betrays American values by supporting murderous regimes.

LOL...your father is either ignorant or naive or both.

Wow...you have to be one staggeringly, gullible person to actually believe that Trump cares AT ALL about blue collared workers.

LOL...your father is either ignorant or naive or both.

Wow...you have to be one staggeringly, gullible person to actually believe that Trump cares AT ALL about blue collared workers.
Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci agrees with me. you or the Mooch? i'll go with Mooch.

As I see it, most of the shameful behavior has been on the left. We aren't the ones who donned pink pussy hats and screamed at the sky.

No, you were the ones who voted for the spoiled idiot that bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, and doesn't have a problem with his daughter being called a fine piece of ass.

Forum List

Back