Trumps old Chief of Staff calls out Fox News

What's true and what's false, isn't an argument. People who watch FOX know less about REAL current events than people who never watch the news. FOX gives the conservative point of view on the news, but they don't actually have journalistic ethics and standards. On air personalities are told what stories to push, and what point of view to present. Facts are optional, truth isn't even a consideration.

Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post but is well known to keep out of its editorial and political operations. The rest of the the MSM is owned by public corporations, who have to answer to their shareholders, and who take journnalistic ethics seriously, to maintain public trust.

Media which is owned by right wing billionaires exists for the purpose of promoting the Republican Party and right wing policies which gives tax cuts to their billionaire owners. They count on ginning up fear and anger in the base against all things liberal and they don't care about truth or facts.

All of the leading right wing media outlets are owned by billionaires. The Murdochs own FOX and the Wall Street Journal, the Mercers who own Breitbart, another website that promotes anti-immigrant garbage, racism and other lies, and the Sinclairs who own lots and lots of local FOX network stations.
Do you watch Fox News?

I have watched it but it's insipid, and they just flat out lie. A lot. I don't have much patience for liars. And they constantly try to gin up outrage against liberals. FOX heavily promoted the Birther lies. Stuff like that. Sometimes I just tune in for the entertainment value of watching something so bad that it's hard to believe anyone falls for this crap.

If anyone from CNN (another network I have little use for), had broadcast that Seth Rich fiction that Hannity broadcast, which FOX was forced to publically retract and apologize for, and which resulted in two lawsuits that FOX was forced to settle, that reporter would have been fired. Hannity got sent "on vacation" for a couple of weeks, and that was it.

There's also a total "dirty old man" vibe to FOX that just creeps me out. All of the women are young and blond, and dressed in short, tight, sleeveless dresses, sitting on sofas so you can peek up their skirts. The men are all much, much older. Few of the women do substantive reporting. That's left to the men. I felt this way LONG before I learned about Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly and their sexual harassment suit.
The real truth told deeply is not allowed. The real truth of the inner cities. The real truth of the gay communities. The real truth of the insidious quotas and political correctness that has diminished our nation as a competitor in the world. By the late 1960's more and more men stopped protecting women. Today it is more that will not defend a woman then do. A lot more. And a higher percentage of them that do are the deplorables. You compare people to much. Saying what is strong and what is not. Giving one the same position is not the same as proving oneself as one of the best. Or one of the best of the best. It is easy for you to spout this. For you and many of us in the west live off of men and women working in slave shops around the world. In the near future, perhaps a couple of decades or so, these nations are/will become more self sustainable and we won't be first on the list for their products. That is what is happening just in part.

Americans are eating because of the virtual slave labour of illegal immigrant farm workers. The plant and harvest the crops that end up on middle class tables. Farmers are desperate for workers to harvest crops and jurisdictions which have choked off illegal immigration have farmers whose crops are rotting in the field.

The American economy has always depended on a large pool of cheap labour to build wealth. First it was the indentured workers. Followed by the slaves, and then the "guest" workers - primarily from China, and then finally, illegal immigrants.

The wealthy have always feared the poor. They feared that if the poor whites and the poor blacks ever got together, they'd be attacked and their wealth stolen. So they set about pit poor whites against poor blacks so they would never have to fear a revolt against their wealth and power.

This continues to this day with Reagan's welfare queen lies, and the continual lies that lazy minorities are violent and dangerous. Crime isn't driven by race, it's driven by poverty, and in the USA, the highest rates of poverty are among blacks and Latinos, who face systemic racism and discrimination to this day.

Rural America now has higher crime rates than most inner cities - all because of the loss of manufacturing in the heartland and the opiod crisis. The opiod crisis was created by Big Pharma pushing opiod drugs to Americans. The medical industrial complex and Big Pharma have learned what every drug dealer knows, nothing is as reliably profitable as a drug addict. The opiod crisis has hit the hardest in areas which loss auto manufacturing plants. Drug addiciton, alcoholism and suicide are the "diseases of despair".

Who do Republicans blame for this mess? Mexicans, minorities, and bad choices by bad people. Not the companies who automated or who shipped jobs overseas for higher profits. Certainly not the government who didn't offer re-training, or skills upgrades to the workers their policies were affecting. Not Big Pharma companies which made BILLIONS by addicting Americans and then started developing expensive drugs to "cure" the addictions to profit further.

And still Republicans pit poor whites against poor black and keep ginning up the fear and loathing. When are poor whites people going to stop believing all of their lies and bullshit? Now you have the government turning your children into indentured servants to the student loans, saddling those who know they need a good education to get a good job, with $40,000 in student debt. And you have to repay this money, even if you go bankrupt.

When Ronald Reagan was elected President, you had a 20% chance of working your way out of poverty and into the middle class. Today, your chance is 2%. Republicans don't want poor white people to have a chance. They want to profit off your work, but you'll be working to pay off those student loans for the next 20 years.

And still you fools keep voting for Republicans waiting for the wealth to "trickle down" to you. Stop letting guy like Trump piss on you and tell you it's raining. When I applied for Business School, my tuition was $2,000 per year. If one of my grandkids wants to take that course, it's $20,000 per year. That's $80,000 for a business degree. This is a fiscal ball and chain on this general, and the government owns your ass.
So Americans live get better with millions of illegals taking our jobs then LOWERING OUR wages lol ahhh got cha

I was at a Home Depot the other day and The walk there I walked down the meth mile with all the junkies, I got there and saw many illegals waiting to be picked up for cheap labor... it occurred to me that if these low wage illegals weren’t here then a window of opportunity would have been open for one the kids Hooked on meth to say I’m done let me get this good wage job there is demand for me.. these people struggling can’t even get a dishwashing job because of the wages... and the lack of protection of our culture in these jobs that protect foreigners far more then us.. People that hate Americans and are enjoying this generation struggling are going to pay a major price

Hey Tolstoy... The length indicates lack of substance.

I will destroy you with one sentence....
If you bothered to be informed instead if simply biased you would know that
Eighty percent of our Agriculture is now corporate and mechanized. Ergo NO we do not eat because of slave labor.

Jo

Do you watch Fox News?

I have watched it but it's insipid, and they just flat out lie. A lot. I don't have much patience for liars. And they constantly try to gin up outrage against liberals. FOX heavily promoted the Birther lies. Stuff like that. Sometimes I just tune in for the entertainment value of watching something so bad that it's hard to believe anyone falls for this crap.

If anyone from CNN (another network I have little use for), had broadcast that Seth Rich fiction that Hannity broadcast, which FOX was forced to publically retract and apologize for, and which resulted in two lawsuits that FOX was forced to settle, that reporter would have been fired. Hannity got sent "on vacation" for a couple of weeks, and that was it.

There's also a total "dirty old man" vibe to FOX that just creeps me out. All of the women are young and blond, and dressed in short, tight, sleeveless dresses, sitting on sofas so you can peek up their skirts. The men are all much, much older. Few of the women do substantive reporting. That's left to the men. I felt this way LONG before I learned about Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly and their sexual harassment suit.
The real truth told deeply is not allowed. The real truth of the inner cities. The real truth of the gay communities. The real truth of the insidious quotas and political correctness that has diminished our nation as a competitor in the world. By the late 1960's more and more men stopped protecting women. Today it is more that will not defend a woman then do. A lot more. And a higher percentage of them that do are the deplorables. You compare people to much. Saying what is strong and what is not. Giving one the same position is not the same as proving oneself as one of the best. Or one of the best of the best. It is easy for you to spout this. For you and many of us in the west live off of men and women working in slave shops around the world. In the near future, perhaps a couple of decades or so, these nations are/will become more self sustainable and we won't be first on the list for their products. That is what is happening just in part.

Americans are eating because of the virtual slave labour of illegal immigrant farm workers. The plant and harvest the crops that end up on middle class tables. Farmers are desperate for workers to harvest crops and jurisdictions which have choked off illegal immigration have farmers whose crops are rotting in the field.

The American economy has always depended on a large pool of cheap labour to build wealth. First it was the indentured workers. Followed by the slaves, and then the "guest" workers - primarily from China, and then finally, illegal immigrants.

The wealthy have always feared the poor. They feared that if the poor whites and the poor blacks ever got together, they'd be attacked and their wealth stolen. So they set about pit poor whites against poor blacks so they would never have to fear a revolt against their wealth and power.

This continues to this day with Reagan's welfare queen lies, and the continual lies that lazy minorities are violent and dangerous. Crime isn't driven by race, it's driven by poverty, and in the USA, the highest rates of poverty are among blacks and Latinos, who face systemic racism and discrimination to this day.

Rural America now has higher crime rates than most inner cities - all because of the loss of manufacturing in the heartland and the opiod crisis. The opiod crisis was created by Big Pharma pushing opiod drugs to Americans. The medical industrial complex and Big Pharma have learned what every drug dealer knows, nothing is as reliably profitable as a drug addict. The opiod crisis has hit the hardest in areas which loss auto manufacturing plants. Drug addiciton, alcoholism and suicide are the "diseases of despair".

Who do Republicans blame for this mess? Mexicans, minorities, and bad choices by bad people. Not the companies who automated or who shipped jobs overseas for higher profits. Certainly not the government who didn't offer re-training, or skills upgrades to the workers their policies were affecting. Not Big Pharma companies which made BILLIONS by addicting Americans and then started developing expensive drugs to "cure" the addictions to profit further.

And still Republicans pit poor whites against poor black and keep ginning up the fear and loathing. When are poor whites people going to stop believing all of their lies and bullshit? Now you have the government turning your children into indentured servants to the student loans, saddling those who know they need a good education to get a good job, with $40,000 in student debt. And you have to repay this money, even if you go bankrupt.

When Ronald Reagan was elected President, you had a 20% chance of working your way out of poverty and into the middle class. Today, your chance is 2%. Republicans don't want poor white people to have a chance. They want to profit off your work, but you'll be working to pay off those student loans for the next 20 years.

And still you fools keep voting for Republicans waiting for the wealth to "trickle down" to you. Stop letting guy like Trump piss on you and tell you it's raining. When I applied for Business School, my tuition was $2,000 per year. If one of my grandkids wants to take that course, it's $20,000 per year. That's $80,000 for a business degree. This is a fiscal ball and chain on this general, and the government owns your ass.
So Americans live get better with millions of illegals taking our jobs then LOWERING OUR wages lol ahhh got cha

I was at a Home Depot the other day and The walk there I walked down the meth mile with all the junkies, I got there and saw many illegals waiting to be picked up for cheap labor... it occurred to me that if these low wage illegals weren’t here then a window of opportunity would have been open for one the kids Hooked on meth to say I’m done let me get this good wage job there is demand for me.. these people struggling can’t even get a dishwashing job because of the wages... and the lack of protection of our culture in these jobs that protect foreigners far more then us.. People that hate Americans and are enjoying this generation struggling are going to pay a major price

Hey Tolstoy... The length indicates lack of substance.

I will destroy you with one sentence....
If you bothered to be informed instead if simply biased you would know that
Eighty percent of our Agriculture is now corporate and mechanized. Ergo NO we do not eat because of slave labor.

Jo
Huh

Forum List

Back