Trump's Offer May Backfire

Well, Obama has an opportunity to shut Trump up. The day the offer Trump made all Obama had to do is say, "Done" and have his college transcripts pulled up along with a legitimate birth certificate and tell Trump, "Draw up that check." I think by stifling Trump, it would have boosted him in the polls. And on top of that, a worthy charity would have benefited.

But I guess that is asking a LOT for a president or anyone else to do.

The birther movement is long dead even Mitt has distanced himself and called that a low blow.

Well, Obama has an opportunity to shut Trump up. The day the offer Trump made all Obama had to do is say, "Done" and have his college transcripts pulled up along with a legitimate birth certificate and tell Trump, "Draw up that check." I think by stifling Trump, it would have boosted him in the polls. And on top of that, a worthy charity would have benefited.

The birther movement is long dead even Mitt has distanced himself and called that a low blow.

Whether he was born in Hawaii or anywhere else, I think he's giving up a golden opportunity to do a good thing for a worthy charity. And by dismissing that offer all together seems to make him look bad. Not a difficult task to fulfill.

Obama doesn't want Trump to go away. He wants him on TV, he'd also love some high profile republicans, especially Mitt ,to have their picture taken with Trump all smiles and handshakes.

The birther movement makes republicans seem extreme, partisan and racist to middle America. It's the best thing the ever happened to the reelect Obama campaign.

On a side note to dumping on Trump... Why is Obama still hiding his transcripts?

And on the other side note... Why is Romney still hiding his tax returns? See, we can play that game all day long.

Romney provided his Tax Returns in March, because there wasn't enough of them for you loons to find some ammunition is not his problem... We could do this all day.

[

The birther movement makes republicans seem extreme, partisan and racist to middle America. It's the best thing the ever happened to the reelect Obama campaign.

So why did obozo tell his literary agent he was born and raised in kenya.?

Forum List

Back