Trump's Offer May Backfire

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The irony of Trump's offer is that Obama's continuing refusal to release any of his records may cause a psychological dissonance in people who voted for him the first time around and don't want to know if they were taken in by a fraudulent misrepresentation of his background. This is a common reaction by those who have been swindled financially. As a result, they may be inclined to vote again for Obama just to keep any bad news from surfacing, or (hopefully) just stay home on election day.

The irony of Trump's offer is that Obama's continuing refusal to release any of his records may cause a psychological dissonance in people who voted for him the first time around and don't want to know if they were taken in by a fraudulent misrepresentation of his background. This is a common reaction by those who have been swindled financially. As a result, they may be inclined to vote again for Obama just to keep any bad news from surfacing, or (hopefully) just stay home on election day.

Are you fucking high?

That is literally the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

"As a result, they may be inclined to vote again for Obama just to keep any bad news from surfacing"

Wow, stupid poster is stupid. :lol:

On a side note to dumping on Trump... Why is Obama still hiding his transcripts?

Are you fucking high?

"As a result, they may be inclined to vote again for Obama just to keep any bad news from surfacing"

Psychological dissonance is often displayed by a violent reaction to disturbing information, including swearing and attacking the source of that information.:eusa_angel:

Are you fucking high?

Psychological dissonance is often displayed by a violent reaction to disturbing information, including swearing and attacking the source of that information.:eusa_angel:

There is no "information" here, just some words from an internet loon.

On a side note to dumping on Trump... Why is Obama still hiding his transcripts?

My answer is....Maybe he has something to hide...Why else ignore a generous deed to a charity?

TRump's offer has already accomplished its goal - proving the obozo bias of the tv networks. People found about the offer via the internet while the networks censored it.

Lol @ the OP are you really that stupid? By that Logic people aren't gonna vote for Mitt cause he hasn't released his tax records.

Maobama has spent considerably more than 5 million hiding his past, there's no way he will porduce his records. When they do come out, and they will, he will likely be the first former president to go to jail.

Obama is too busy figuring out how to cheat. The polls are screwing with his plans.

Well, Obama has an opportunity to shut Trump up. The day the offer Trump made all Obama had to do is say, "Done" and have his college transcripts pulled up along with a legitimate birth certificate and tell Trump, "Draw up that check." I think by stifling Trump, it would have boosted him in the polls. And on top of that, a worthy charity would have benefited.

But I guess that is asking a LOT for a president or anyone else to do.

Forum List

Back