Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

You are still on the Trump train? That makes you a fool.
No, voting for an evil bitch who wanted to surrender American sovereignty to those who do not value freedoms because these liberal media groups told us to, would have been foolish.

I am hoping Trump is just talking out of his ass about this.

It's about time the media be held to account for what they are doing.
Fine, hold them to account. Make them pay damages. Don't clap a gag on them. That is government overreach by any measure.

The media has been churning out subversive, hateful, dehumanizing, racist propaganda non stop since November. (yes it is possible to be racist towards white people) Some people will laugh at me for saying so, and probably call me a snowflake but it's becoming more and more tense on the mean streets where I live.

You are still on the Trump train? That makes you a fool.
No, voting for an evil bitch who wanted to surrender American sovereignty to those who do not value freedoms because these liberal media groups told us to, would have been foolish.

I am hoping Trump is just talking out of his ass about this.

He won't do it, idiot. We won't let him. But he wants to. Shit..,..he has already convinced you that NBC and CNN are fake news.

You are a dupe. No other way to describe a Trump supporter.

Fine, hold them to account. Make them pay damages. Don't clap a gag on them. That is government overreach by any measure.
If they're making things up, engaging in slander and lying, then having proof of such and pulling their media license is what "hold them to account" would be.

I also heard Trump is going to shutdown the National Inquirer.
The National Enquirer is owned by a friend of Trump's. It's a propaganda outlet for Trump.

You're positively mental.
The National Enquirer’s Fervor for Trump

The owner has admitted he is a friend of Trump's and has killed stories for Trump.

Who fucking cares... it's the National Enquirer.
Funny, quite a few psueodocons have used that rag as a source on this forum. It's right at their level of intellect.

If they're making things up, engaging in slander and lying, then having proof of such and pulling their media license is what "hold them to account" would be.

They HAVE to prove that the statement being made is libel in order to win the case.

When a media outlet quotes Trump, he whines at how unfair and unjust they are being. :lol:

They HAVE to prove that the statement being made is libel in order to win the case.
This isn't a "case." It's is the democrat propaganda wing lying or not. If it is, and there's proof, then jerk their damn license, simple as that.

When a media outlet quotes Trump, he whines at how unfair and unjust they are being. :lol:
No he doesn't, dumb fuck, and if the entire media complex roasted your pimply little prog ass every single day for a year, 95% negative and caught spewing many lies, you'd get sick of it too, and don't even try and say you wouldn't because we all know that would be a LIE.

Get a life, moron.

This isn't a "case." It's is the democrat propaganda wing lying or not. If it is, and there's proof, then jerk their damn license, simple as that.
Yanking their license is not solution. Discredit them. Sue them and make them pay. Expose them. Do no silence them. That's something the commies would do. Do not be like them for the sake of "truth".

Trump isn't alone. Hell, even Hillary recently complained that the press was unfair to her.

I also heard Trump is going to shutdown the National Inquirer.
The National Enquirer is owned by a friend of Trump's. It's a propaganda outlet for Trump.

You're positively mental.
The National Enquirer’s Fervor for Trump

The owner has admitted he is a friend of Trump's and has killed stories for Trump.

Who fucking cares... it's the National Enquirer.
Funny, quite a few psueodocons have used that rag as a source on this forum. It's right at their level of intellect.

Well, that's unfortunate as is the people that use CNN & MSNBC. It's all the same.

Trump isn't alone. Hell, even Hillary recently complained that the press was unfair to her.
I don't recall her calling for an investigation or for the removal of NBC's license.

See post 58.

Dude, the DNC OWNS the national media along with Hollywood and other major media outlets. Stop crying like a scorned, teenage girl.

Forum List

Back