Trump's New Attorney General: The Clintons 'Should Be Investigated'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
After all the felonies that Comey named in his EXONERATION of the Beasty, isn't it time for a real investigation and hearing from the whistleblower who was just raided?

President Trump's pick for US attorney general, William Barr, believes that the Clintons "should be investigated" and there are "things" about Bill and Hillary "that haven’t been investigated.”

Trump announced last week that Barr will take over from acting AG Matthew Whitaker to lead the Department of Justice, describing the incoming attorney general as "my first choice from Day One."

According to Barr, the DoJ would be “abdicating its responsibility” if it fails to investigate Bill and Hillary and the Clinton Foundation.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

Well, good luck with all that...

0b7f35e03fad72c731c11b31f0fb9af7.jpg

After all the felonies that Comey named in his EXONERATION of the Beasty, isn't it time for a real investigation and hearing from the whistleblower who was just raided?

President Trump's pick for US attorney general, William Barr, believes that the Clintons "should be investigated" and there are "things" about Bill and Hillary "that haven’t been investigated.”

Trump announced last week that Barr will take over from acting AG Matthew Whitaker to lead the Department of Justice, describing the incoming attorney general as "my first choice from Day One."

According to Barr, the DoJ would be “abdicating its responsibility” if it fails to investigate Bill and Hillary and the Clinton Foundation.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...
Any day now...any day now...any day now...

It's about time the Clintons were investigated.
That Whitewater affair was just brushed uinder the carpet and why hasn't anyone looked into Benghazi?

And WHY is there NO SENATE COMMITTEE to start investigations as the DemonRATS take control of the house committees and let the felonies, corruption and pay for play just fade from Americas memory?

That Whitewater affair was just brushed uinder the carpet and why hasn't anyone looked into Benghazi?
Both of these have WASTED millions of dollars on "investigations" already!

How many more tax payer dollars do you want to burn through for your partisan BS?

How many more tax payer dollars do you want to burn through for your partisan BS?
When they catch up to the $40+ million Mulehead has spent on NOTHING, I'll let you know!

Heres to hoping Barr goes for it. If the Dums go for impeachment, it's a done deal. I mean c'mon now....anybody with half a brain knows that Clinton Foundation is crooked. Go...go....:113::113:

/sarcasm

When they catch up to the $40+ million Mulehead has spent on NOTHING, I'll let you know!
Where did the $40M figure come from?

The Internet, of course!

How many times does Lucy have to pull the football away for you Charlie Browns before you realize that your fantasies about the Clinton's incarceration is never happening? Enjoy your political theater.

The Internet, of course!
Twitter to be exact..

How many times does Lucy have to pull the football away for you Charlie Browns before you realize that your fantasies about the Clinton's incarceration is never happening? Enjoy your political theater.
As many times as it takes!..... You don't let that huge fish get away, you go back again and again until you CATCH IT.....FISHING101

The Internet, of course!
Twitter I think you mean.
Why ask if you already have an answer you can live with?

The Internet, of course!
Just confirming that your numbers are meaningless.
Confirmation established...thank you.

Congressional investigations are a joke. A DOJ investigation has actual teeth in it...

The Internet, of course!
Just confirming that your numbers are meaningless.
Confirmation established...thank you.
Our president tweets $40million, he should know better than most...after all it Is about him, and DemonRATS looking like asses!

I fantasized about Vida Guerra 300 +/- times in the KBR showers during a deployment. She was my favorite Maxim Magazine cover girl. I knew I wasn't going to bang her but the image was still satisfying.

vida-guerra_93515-780x405.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back