Trump's New Attorney General Slammed as a 'F*cking Fool' and a Suck-Up Inside the DOJ

This is Whitaker, how can you say he is remotely qualified for the job at hand?

Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker once said Jews, Muslims and Atheists should not be federal judges

New acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said in 2014 that judges without a New Testament “biblical view of justice,” should not serve on the federal bench and suggested that he would block the appointment of non-Christian judges if given the chance.

While Whitaker singled out atheists in particular as being unfit to serve, his comments also extended to Jewish and Muslim Americans.

But Whitaker said that using belief in natural law as a criterion for appointing U.S. federal judgeships did not go far enough.

“As someone that’s interacted with the federal judiciary a time or two, I will tell you that I have a unique perspective on federal judges,” he said.

“And while I agree that I want to understand their judicial philosophy and whether they understand natural law and natural rights and then the founding documents and how they fit together...I don’t think that gets us far enough because natural law oftentfimes is used from the eye of the beholder," he continued. "What I’d like to see is things like their worldview.… Are they people of faith? Do they have a biblical view of justice? I think that is very important.”

The moderator interrupted Whitaker and asked “Levitical or New Testament?” which is an indirect way of asking whether people of the Jewish faith should be banned from serving as federal judges.

“I’m a New Testament,” responded Whitaker to laughter. “And what I know is as long as they have that [New Testament] worldview that they’ll be a good judge.”

Under those guidelines, Whitaker would also question the ability of Muslim-Americans and other non-Christian Americans to sit on the federal bench.

A biblical view of justice stones a lot of people and treats women like crap.

He never said that. It's more Democrat lies.

He said that men of faith should be judges.

You lie.

Whitaker said: "All judges should be Christian".

Which is the same as saying that Jews, Muslims and Atheists should not be federal judges.

Acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker in 2014: All judges should be Christian - NY Daily News

Acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker in 2014: All judges should be Christian
By STORM GIFFORD
NOV 08, 2018 | 7:25 PM

Acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker in 2014: All judges should be Christian
Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said in 2014 that he believed all judges should be Christian. (Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images)
Back in 2014, current Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said all court judges should be Christian and non-religious people shouldn’t be appointed for the position.
Making the revealing remarks at a conservative forum in Iowa, where he was angling to be the Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate, Whitaker stated judges needed a “biblical view of justice,” reported The Guardian. ...

Matthew Whitaker is mocked, insulted, and disrespected inside the DOJ.

How many days will this turd Matthew Whitaker last in the DOJ. He is already under investigation for his role as a director and as a promoter of fraudulent schemes in a company that was prosecuted for fraud.

Get out now Matthew Whitaker.

Trump's New Attorney General Slammed as a 'F*cking Fool' and a Suck-Up Inside the DOJ: Report

Trump's New Attorney General Slammed as a 'F*cking Fool' and a Suck-Up Inside the DOJ: Report
Few inside or outside the department see him as the best choice.
By Cody Fenwick / AlterNet November 9, 2018, 12:35 PM GMT

Inside the Department of Justice, President Donald Trump's newly — and dubiously — appointed Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker is already being derided, according to a new report by the Daily Beast.
“He’s a fucking fool,” one attorney told reporter Erin Banco of the new appointee, who served as chief of staff for the previous attorney general, Jeff Sessions “He’s spent so much time trying to suck up to the president to get here. But this is a big job. It comes with many responsibilities. He just simply doesn’t have the wherewithal.”
Trump finally removed Sessions after criticizing him publicly for over a year. In a clear attempt to avoid voter backlash, Trump asked for Sessions to resign the day after the midterm elections. He bumped up Whitaker into the top spot over Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in a move many experts have called unconstitutional and illegal for no other apparent reason except to gain control of the Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.
Banco reports: "Whitaker is seen as a rogue and underqualified new leader whose impact won’t just be felt on the Mueller probe but throughout the federal government."
“We’ve seen this over and over again with the Trump administration. They never vet these people,” a former department official told Banco. “It shows that they don’t really have a strategy when it comes to these things and then they end up having to backtrack.”
It's not just department insiders who have this view. In a column on Thursday, Washington Post contributor Ruth Marcus denounced Whitaker as a "crackpot."
She noted that he has proposed that judges should have a "Biblical" view of the law and thatMarbury v. Madison, the fundamental bedrock of American jurisprudence finding that the Supreme Court is the ultimate arbiter of the Constitution, was wrongly decided.
"Marbury was wrong. Religious tests for judges," wrote Marcus. "If you thought the big worry about Whitaker was how he would handle special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, that might be just the beginning."

Mr. Whitaker is only an acting AG. As soon as the President appoints an appropriate permanent replacement and the Senate confirms, then Mr. Whitaker is back on his usual gig.

The libs will pine for the days of Whitaker once Mark R. Levin is AG.

No decent, moral person would work for Donald Trump.

The Attorney General works for ALL the people of the United States, not just our President.

Only if he is ethical and moral. Trump is appointing scoundrels.

He was just fine as chief of staff. Democrats like to just stream profanities and disrespect. I doubt if any public figure will receive any respect from now on. Now that we are used to hearing it. There isn't a Democrat on the planet that won't be a fuck up.

I disagree. The only party in the USA that consistently fucks up every time they get into power: Nixon, Reagan - who seemed OK but was surrounded by dishonest staffers with their own agenda, George W. Bush, and now Trump. The only decent Republican President since Eisenhauer was George H. W. Bush, and he was merely incompetent instead of dishonest.

What did the DOJ think of Sessions? Did the (mostly Obama appointed) DOJ like a do nothing A.G. better?
Their irony here is Sessions was far from a do nothing AG. He pursued Trumps immigration and reversing Obama’s racial justice priorities aggressively. He was the perfect Trump minion.

The position of the AG is secured at the pleasure of the president not the queer lobby or the U.N. and their open borders policies.

Forum List

Back