Trump's new ad

Grow up.
40 years of jobs going overseas is the problem. Trump is the answer. He wants the made in the USA label to make a comeback. Hillary want to spend our money on Asia. Of course you would know all about American politics, you being on a different continent and all...
Let's just agree to disagree, so we won't have to deal with one another.

Grow up.
40 years of jobs going overseas is the problem. Trump is the answer. He wants the made in the USA label to make a comeback. Hillary want to spend our money on Asia. Of course you would know all about American politics, you being on a different continent and all...

Except you've never explained how Trump is going to force manufacturers to come back here.

And neither has Trump.

Grow up.
I'm right thought.....just put me on ignore,you will be doing us both a favour,methinks

ps Trump couldn't kick himself out of a wet paper bag.......he will lose,I can't wait

You aren't effective enough to warrant ignore.
Can't wait for play to pay Hitlery to sell off more of our country heh? If you're Muslim and have a few 100 million to toss in the Billery Foundation, you could end up with Manhattan...
but Effective enough to get under your skin,LOL

Grow up.
I'm right thought.....just put me on ignore,you will be doing us both a favour,methinks

ps Trump couldn't kick himself out of a wet paper bag.......he will lose,I can't wait
Won't that be great? Then we can just go along the way we have been going. Perfect.

Grow up.

Won't that be great? Then we can just go along the way we have been going. Perfect.
Pathetic would be a better word because these two are not worthy of the Presidency,surely Harvey isn't there better people in the US, than these two ?????.steven

Grow up.

theliq First of all I know you know I love you...........but.......I have to ask you 2 questions.
1. Why do you care? And care enough to fight with others over this?
2. Why are you so wound up in our American politics, until you would tick people off so much they put you on ignore?

:dunno:

Grow up.

Pathetic would be a better word because these two are not worthy of the Presidency,surely Harvey isn't there better people in the US, than these two ?????.steven
Grow up.

Yes. Out of three hundred million plus US citizens, there has to be two people with the ability to resolve some of these problems. And from these two people the American people can enthusiastically choose
as to whom they want to be their President. I know this is a childish pipe dream.

Can't wait for play to pay Hitlery to sell off more of our country heh? If you're Muslim and have a few 100 million to toss in the Billery Foundation, you could end up with Manhattan...

You overestimate your impact on me. Just pointing out your rudeness. Other than that, your opinion is irrelevant. We disagree. So what.

Grow up.

theliq First of all I know you know I love you...........but.......I have to ask you 2 questions.
2. Why are you so wound up in our American politics, until you would tick people off so much they put you on ignore?

Kat I have wide and varied interests,I respond to negative mouthy mainly conservatives who ASSUME all they say is Gospel...IT IS NOT.I don't fight in my opinion but state the truth......if that is fighting then those people are thin-skinned.

I like US politics because to watch these politicians on the same side SLAGGING each other off is banal......but comical .... but the enormous hatred spoken are so unusual(for us) that one would think the protaganists from either side should cool down...all I do is magnify what these people are saying.....the hypocricy is that they do it but think only I do it.

Kat,I like quotes like"couldn't kick himself out of a paper bag" for instance.......because it says it all......incredibly Ollie denied that he and the others are only voting for Trump because of Hillary,not what I've read...they are through and through conservative that just grasp on to anything..IN MY OPINION

Love you Kat.....I know I can be complicated but I try to be honest,which is more than I can say for some,steve ps I will be proven right and am looking forward to kicking A.LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

You overestimate your impact on me. Just pointing out your rudeness. Other than that, your opinion is irrelevant. We disagree. So what.
Look Irish.......Let us draw a line in the sand,I'm sure you are a nice Bloke........steve

Grow up.

Kat I have wide and varied interests,I respond to negative mouthy mainly conservatives who ASSUME all they say is Gospel...IT IS NOT.I don't fight in my opinion but state the truth......if that is fighting then those people are thin-skinned.

I like US politics because to watch these politicians on the same side SLAGGING each other off is banal......but comical .... but the enormous hatred spoken are so unusual(for us) that one would think the protaganists from either side should cool down...all I do is magnify what these people are saying.....the hypocricy is that they do it but think only I do it.

Kat,I like quotes like"couldn't kick himself out of a paper bag" for instance.......because it says it all......incredibly Ollie denied that he and the others are only voting for Trump because of Hillary,not what I've read...they are through and through conservative that just grasp on to anything..IN MY OPINION

Love you Kat.....I know I can be complicated but I try to be honest,which is more than I can say for some,steve ps I will be proven right and am looking forward to kicking A.LOL

Okie. I just wondered. I was not fighting or anything. You and I are long past that. :smile:

Doesnet mean we won't poke one another now and then. :poke:

Grow up.

Okie. I just wondered. I was not fighting or anything. You and I are long past that. :smile:

Yeah but who does the poking Kat..LOL..steve

Grow up.

Yeah but who does the poking Kat..LOL..steve

Well, you I hope...umm I mean...I don't know. :lol: :redface::redface::redface:

Forum List

Back