Trump's microphone was broken....again, he was telling the truth...

I had no idea a bad mic causes fat old men to interrupt their opponent 33 times!

Trump should WISH someone had sabotaged his mic.

Unfortunately, everyone was able to hear every word of every lie from the fat fuck.

Trump should WISH someone had sabotaged his mic.

Unfortunately, everyone was able to hear every word of every lie from the fat fuck.
Can ewe tell us which hard, really hard questions fucker Holt asked bitch Hillary?

his nose breathing is a technique speakers and businessmen use to concentrate and remember their lines.

trump does not drink nor do drugs. it ws a promise to his dying brother.

Your source is Briefbert. Thats an instant thread fail.
LOL, you really are ignorant.
Too bad you are at such a low level you dont realize you are more ignorant than I am.
It's all over the internet, my black friend.
I agree its all over the internet that Drumpf is blaming his mic for not being coherent and on point. The mic didnt make him sniff or act like a spoiled brat or even tell those amazing lies his illiterate supporters believe..

his nose breathing is a technique speakers and businessmen use to concentrate and remember their lines.
trump does not drink nor do drugs. it ws a promise to his dying brother.
A promise that meant as much to Trump as his wedding vows! Or any other promise for that matter.

Last edited:
Yes, according to several news sources, there was a problem with Trump's mic that was a bit of a problem for those seated inside the arena.

However...................there was ZERO problems with the audio that was transmitted to the televisions. It might have been a bit fuzzy in the auditorium, but it was crystal clear when I watched it on my tv.

Too bad you are at such a low level you dont realize you are more ignorant than I am.
I agree its all over the internet that Drumpf is blaming his mic for not being coherent and on point. The mic didnt make him sniff or act like a spoiled brat or even tell those amazing lies his illiterate supporters believe..
You mean the one about he only had one internet device or the one about never receiving or sending classified information or the one about dodging sniper fire or the one about the video causing Benghazi? Those lies?

That's a different issue.
Was the mike setup intentional??

This is war and it's to be expected. Don't expect for him to be treated fairly and don't expect the crazy attacks rooted in lies to lessen....IT WILL GET WORSE.
The last Republican candidate to be attacked viciously by his own party first and then the Democrats was Ronald Reagan. This bodes well for Donald Trump.

Bring!

It!

On!

I had no idea a bad mic causes fat old men to interrupt their opponent 33 times!
And Botox just stood there and took it like a little bitch because she was frequently at a loss for words.
Nope. She just kept on talking over him. You obviously didn't watch the debate, and just decided to manufacture some bullshit, because that is what you lying fucks do.

I guess that's why Trump whined about his mic being broken. Hillary didn't stop talking just because the Great Fraud sniffled and opened his mouth.

And Botox just stood there and took it like a little bitch because she was frequently at a loss for words.
Nope. She just kept on talking over him. You obviously didn't watch the debate, and just decided to manufacture some bullshit, because that is what you lying fucks do.
Yes I did watch it. Every time he interrupted, she lapsed into silence. Some would call it manners. I call it something else.

You mean all those progressives made up lies about Trump being on drugs or having health issues? That's so hard to believe!

Kinda of like how conservatives make up stories about Hilary dying and on death's door.

Yep.....more left wing sabotage....

Debate Commission: 'There Were Issues' with Donald Trump's Audio - Breitbart

The commission on presidential debates admits there were problems with Donald Trump’s audio during his first presidential debate with Hillary Clinton.
“Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump’s audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall,” the Commission on Presidential Debates say in a carefully worded email to reporters.

It's rigged.
Is that mean he didn't mean what he said during the debate? Is that mean when this dude talk........... they muted his microphone?
Americans heard him well. His VP and his family was all there....... why didn't they said something if there is an audio problem?
Maybe he was suffering from pneumonia that is why he keep drinking water. He lost get over.

Yes I did watch it. Every time he interrupted, she lapsed into silence. Some would call it manners. I call it something else.

Yeah................I'd call it something else as well.....................intelligence.

When Trump started to dig himself into a hole, she just got quiet and let him show his crazy to the world.

This is war and it's to be expected. Don't expect for him to be treated fairly and don't expect the crazy attacks rooted in lies to lessen....IT WILL GET WORSE.
Watched the debate, beginning to end. I heard nothing wrong with Trump's mic, and assumed any sniffles were probably an incipient cold,or allergy. It was his words, and not his mic, that was the problem. He lost the debate with his temperament and lack of preparation.

Forum List

Back