Trump's Message Has Spread: Hong Kong Protesters Using White Nationalist 'Pepe The Frog' Meme

Who knew Hong Kong was filled with millions of Oriental White Supremacists. Isn't this heartwarming? Our movement here in the states is now a symbol of hope for millions in Hong Kong and Pepe the Frog meme has been adopted to get that message out. The message of Patriotic Nationalism is reaching global my friends. With Trump, we've taken our nation back and it's inspired the protesters to do the same in Hong Kong. Pepe The Frog is mostly perhaps, at its heart, a symbol used to represent liberty and freedom.

trump-pepe-twitter.png

Hong Kong Democracy Protesters Start Using Right-Wing Pepe the Frog Memes at Freedom Protests -- Watch Liberal Media Lose Interest

Pepe The Frog is a symbol of liberty during Hong Kong pro-democracy protests

Pepe the Frog Emerges as Symbol of Resistance in Hong Kong Amid Crackdown

ROFLMAO un FRIGGIN real
YOU CAN NOT KILL WHAT IS IMMORTAL!
b70f018869a2101a45a456bf9ef4de28.jpg

Praise KEK
I for one welcome kekistans latest acquisition the city of Hong KOng !

and President Tyrone
Stable GENIUS !

They are more patriotic to the American way then libs are in America...
Hey libs!...how does it feel to be upstaged in the pursuit of freedom by Hong Kong nationals?....
How are the libs less patriotic, in your opinion?
it would be a waste of anyone's time to go into any detail, because you are one of them!! you will deflect and deflect and ignore and deflect and when we're not looking you will deflect and deflect, then deflect and deflect. Did I say you will deflect? Deflect!!!
Your concession is duly noted.

So because one guy supports something you don't like, all libs are less patriotic? Ummm... no, that doesn't make any sense. Please try again.

images
You have this thing about flag burners, don't you?
yes I do...I don't like them...they hate our nation and our founding and they are all democrats....
They do it because it bothers you. Just trying to yank your chain. Just don't fall for that.

So because one guy supports something you don't like, all libs are less patriotic? Ummm... no, that doesn't make any sense. Please try again.

images
geez, in another 75 posts, you might have 100 peeps who you don't like. I'm impressed! :biggrin:
Pretending you don't know that liberals hate the way America was founded...and hate the constitution and the way we hold elections is silly on its face...see?...this is why you libs lose...you are dishonest...you know your party have issues with America and the flag but you prefer to play dumb...
I'm a libertarian, not a lib. And I do agree with some of McTrump's policies...

images
geez, in another 75 posts, you might have 100 peeps who you don't like. I'm impressed! :biggrin:
Pretending you don't know that liberals hate the way America was founded...and hate the constitution and the way we hold elections is silly on its face...see?...this is why you libs lose...you are dishonest...you know your party have issues with America and the flag but you prefer to play dumb...
what does it say about someone who can't admit who they are?
So when are you coming out of the closet? :biggrin:

Hey libs!...how does it feel to be upstaged in the pursuit of freedom by Hong Kong nationals?....

Abolishing the Electoral College
Packing the Supreme Court
Open Borders
Illegals > Americans
1. Didn't happen.
2. GOP wouldn't allow Obama's pick, and then McTrump packed the court himself.
3. Never were open.
4. At this point it's not feasible to deport 10 million people and they should be normalized. We're all from immigrants stock, don't forget.

it would be a waste of anyone's time to go into any detail, because you are one of them!! you will deflect and deflect and ignore and deflect and when we're not looking you will deflect and deflect, then deflect and deflect. Did I say you will deflect? Deflect!!!
Your concession is duly noted.
yep, I don't do stupid. sorry.

1. Didn't happen.
3. Never were open.
4. At this point it's not feasible to deport 10 million people and they should be normalized. We're all from immigrants stock, don't forget.
Just like Obama said.....Elections have consequences.....

images
Why is it that liberals are always first to bring up race gender or sexual preferences?...maybe its because deep down inside they are bigots and so they shout and whine to cover that up....

Last edited:

Open Borders
Illegals > Americans
1. Didn't happen.
3. Never were open.

1. Democrats stated they wish to abolish the Electoral College
2. No, that's not packing the Court, packing is adding justices from 9 to 15
3. democrats are on record as wanting an open border
4. My mom immigrated here LEGALLY! So your "we're all immigrants" is semi-BS

Why is it that liberals are always first to bring up race gender or sexual preferences?...maybe its because deep down inside they are bigots and so they shout and whine to cover that up....
I'm a libertarian, and you're a hillbilly. Just to clear things up. :biggrin:

Open Borders
Illegals > Americans
1. Didn't happen.
3. Never were open.

I. you agree it didn't happen.
2. Never happened.
3. Never happened.
4. You agree that I have a point.

Open Borders
Illegals > Americans
1. Didn't happen.
3. Never were open.

I. you agree it didn't happen.
2. Never happened.
3. Never happened.
4. You agree that I have a point.

Stats must pay you by the post irrespective of how absurd they are. Have fun talking to yourself

#29 & 30: Russians were antifascist. Mussolini had gotten his way over Hitler's suggestion against sending them to attack Russia.

27 Nov 2016 Revealed: The Tragic Story of the Italian Army That Froze to Death
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/revealed-the-tragic-story-the-italian-army-froze-to-death-18497

Forum List

Back