Trump's Mental Health- We need to keep talking about this

Yes old I remember him on stage bashing and lying about all the other candidates. Perhaps the only type of speaking he excells at.

Well, make up your mind, Eddie! Either Trump is suffering from dementia or he's a "meanie"! If you'll recall the GOP debates...as soon as the liberal media pushed Trump and made him the front runner...the other candidates took turns trying to take Trump out...bashing him non-stop...debate after debate!

You seem to be enthralled by speakers who sound polished reading from a teleprompter...like Obama...giving you lines that someone else has written for them! Why you think that makes them "Presidential" is something you'll have to explain to me! If that DID make someone perfect for the presidency then we should have the news anchors from the major networks running instead of politicians!

Why you think that makes them "Presidential" is something you'll have to explain to me!

i could tell ya why

but once again the post would probably get deleted

--LOL
Sorry jon ,,old. I don't want a big mouthed AH who shoots from the hip in our WH .... trump is an accident on its way

sorry troll

so far trump has gotten into less wars then lead from behind obama

--LOL
are you brain impaired? obama was twice the president this moron will ever be and 5x the man

are you brain impaired?

see you are projecting again troll

obama was twice the president this moron will ever be and 5x the man

now that is a lie or delusion

Well, make up your mind, Eddie! Either Trump is suffering from dementia or he's a "meanie"! If you'll recall the GOP debates...as soon as the liberal media pushed Trump and made him the front runner...the other candidates took turns trying to take Trump out...bashing him non-stop...debate after debate!

You seem to be enthralled by speakers who sound polished reading from a teleprompter...like Obama...giving you lines that someone else has written for them! Why you think that makes them "Presidential" is something you'll have to explain to me! If that DID make someone perfect for the presidency then we should have the news anchors from the major networks running instead of politicians!

Why you think that makes them "Presidential" is something you'll have to explain to me!

i could tell ya why

--LOL
Sorry jon ,,old. I don't want a big mouthed AH who shoots from the hip in our WH .... trump is an accident on its way

sorry troll

--LOL
are you brain impaired? obama was twice the president this moron will ever be and 5x the man

Yeah that Barry is a "MAN'S MAN"!
Obama-Bike.jpg

--LOL

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL

Right!

I%20told%20Russia-S.jpg
hey mark you want to call 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains a failure go for it And DOW almost a triple?? You must be watching lying FOX

Obama-Bike.jpg
maybe you'd think more of him if he grabbed some meow?

I'd think more of him if he wasn't riding a girl's bike...just saying...
I never noticed .Maybe that was all that was available?

He's the freakin' President of the United States! You think he couldn't get a man's bike if he asked?
you really think he has a problem with his sexuality? Maybe he should go out and grab some to prove himself a man??

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL

are you brain impaired?

see you are projecting again troll

obama was twice the president this moron will ever be and 5x the man

now that is a lie or delusion
JON a quiz What is 38%? Prizes will be awarded

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL

Right!

I%20told%20Russia-S.jpg
hey mark you want to call 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains a failure go for it And DOW almost a triple?? You must be watching lying FOX

Overseeing the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history isn't something to brag about, Eddie but it has to be if you're an Obama apologist because you really don't have much else TO brag about!

The Dow recovered despite Obama. Our economy was strong enough to do that even with the Democrats passing ObamaCare and squandering massive amounts of money with a stimulus that created so few jobs they had to hide the number from the American people!

The only thing you have to know about Obama handling the economy is that the Fed didn't think it could raise interest rates for a record stretch of time because the economy was so weak! That ISN'T a testimonial to how well Obama managed the economy but to how badly he mismanaged it!

By contrast the Fed has increased interest rates 3 times since Trump was elected! Why? Because the economy is growing again! Another quarter above 3%...the second in a row! Care to talk about how many consecutive quarters Barry saw a 3% growth in the economy?

Obama-Bike.jpg
maybe you'd think more of him if he grabbed some meow?

I'd think more of him if he wasn't riding a girl's bike...just saying...
I never noticed .Maybe that was all that was available?

He's the freakin' President of the United States! You think he couldn't get a man's bike if he asked?
you really think he has a problem with his sexuality? Maybe he should go out and grab some to prove himself a man??

If he wasn't such a Nancy he wouldn't have to prove anything, Eddie! Just saying...

sorry troll

--LOL

Right!

I%20told%20Russia-S.jpg

Overseeing the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history isn't something to brag about, Eddie but it has to be if you're an Obama apologist because you really don't have much else TO brag about!

The Dow recovered despite Obama. Our economy was strong enough to do that even with the Democrats passing ObamaCare and squandering massive amounts of money with a stimulus that created so few jobs they had to hide the number from the American people!

The only thing you have to know about Obama handling the economy is that the Fed didn't think it could raise interest rates for a record stretch of time because the economy was so weak! That ISN'T a testimonial to how well Obama managed the economy but to how badly he mismanaged it!

By contrast the Fed has increased interest rates 3 times since Trump was elected! Why? Because the economy is growing again! Another quarter above 3%...the second in a row! Care to talk about how many consecutive quarters Barry saw a 3% growth in the economy?
Old that was not an ordinary recession .It was among the greatest of all . Yeah in spite of Obama , and Trump shats his pants, the market goes up,.... and trump and followers pat him on the back Going to the beach From here ocean looks calm and sun is shining....later

Did you happen to see W. throw out that pitch at the World Series last night? He's way older than Barry yet he made Obama look pathetic!

Anybody listen to Trump in his press conference today? He was obviously experiencing some speech and thought problems.

Forum List

Back