Trump's Mental Health- We need to keep talking about this

300B6886-F1AA-475A-9B68-041592A15E56.gif

More liberal projection with which Sigmund Freud would have a field day. It's you liberals' sanity that is of the question because of your extreme violence & bloodthirst reaction to anything that you don't like. It's you liberals' fecal brains which are so warped, you think it's perfectly acceptable to inflict harm, terror and destruction on innocent people as long it's over your Trump butthurt. For the safety of society, YOU'RE the perpetually rioting monsters who need to be locked up, because you've proven ad nauseum that your brains are not adaptable to civilized society.

And not ONE liberal has the self-awareness to realize that their anti-social behavior over the past couple of years is 1000000 times WORSE than anything any of the Trumps have ever done!
Holy shit. That is one hell of a bizarre, psychotic rant!! You're not well, ae you??

Once again, we have to thank Jesus and Uncle Vlad for putting Trump in the White House and keeping Progressives Fascism at bay

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Why We Must Talk About Trump’s Mental Health

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Fortunatly, not all law makers are asleep at the switch on this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

Lawmakers are clearly concerned
And now...This just in:

Democrats Are Calling Psychologists To Talk About Trump's Mental Health

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
“It’s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, it’s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,” Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.
NO SANE OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON SHOULD WANT THIS MADNESS TO CONTINUE !

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

And now...This just in:

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
“It’s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, it’s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,” Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

You must be talking to tRump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, just can't believe doctors that make a diagnosis based on what they see on TV.

Probably why those other threads died
You can make an exception in this case, as "what they have seen on TV" is actual footage of the most televised man in the world being himself, and it constitutes volumes more material than would be gained in any interview.

Sorry, just can't believe doctors that make a diagnosis based on what they see on TV.

You can make an exception in this case, as "what they have seen on TV" is actual footage of the most televised man in the world being himself, and it constitutes volumes more material than would be gained in any interview.

Why would I make an exception?

How is it any different than the republican that diagnosed Teri Shiavo from watching video?

How is it any different than the republican that diagnosed Teri Shiavo from watching video?
I just told you why you can make an exception.

And it's different because it is a mental health diagnosis, based on outward behavior. No blood tests required. No EEG or MRI required. No physical tests required.

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

You keep talking about it (cut and paste) all you want like the lying media fed parrot you are. You are a proven liar and got nothing except what treasonous media blows up your ass.

And it's different because it is a mental health diagnosis, based on outward behavior. No blood tests required. No EEG or MRI required. No physical tests required.

The exception being, Trump is someone you don't like, so anything goes in getting him out of office.

Get him on a couch, with a respected doctor, and I'll buy your line.

Making a remote diagnosis?

:cuckoo:

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

You're right .......

We should ignore the economy.

We should ignore healthcare.

We should ignore illegal immigration.

We should ignore North Korea.

We should ignore Pakistan's tacit support for terrorists.

We should ignore the increasing crisis between Pakistan and India.

We should ignore the attacks on our government and financial cyber systems

We should ignore onerous government regulations.

We should ignore illegal activities by government employees.

We should ignore the intellectual and financial thefts of our productivity by the Chinese.

We should ignore faulty and ridiculous economic agreements.

We should ignore Iran and nuclear weapons.

We should ignore cities in revolt.

We should ignore the spiraling collapse of inner cities.

We should ignore an education system that creates dysfunctional idiots.

Let's focus on the President .... hmph! Get a clue.

The exception being, Trump is someone you don't like, so anything goes in getting him out of office.

You're confusing yourself. It's not "my line". It's the opinion of many doctors willing to sacrifice their own standing to break with the ethics rules of the APA.

And I dont scoff at your standard for being "100% convinced". But I do scoff at you rejecting it out of hand, which demonstrates that you are clearly the more biased of the two of us.

There is nothing wrong with Trump's mental health. Like millions of other people he's an asshole. He just happens to be an asshole who got elected president.

You're confusing yourself. It's not "my line". It's the opinion of many doctors willing to sacrifice their own standing to break with the ethics rules of the APA.

And I dont scoff at your standard for being "100% convinced". But I do scoff at you rejecting it out of hand, which demonstrates that you are clearly the more biased of the two of us.

Hardly the more biased.

You want to find Trump crazy?

Go for it.

But don't convince me you can get a real diagnosis by remote control.

There is nothing wrong with Trump's mental health. Like millions of other people he's an asshole. He just happens to be an asshole who got elected president.
Yup.

Right after the election there were conversations in here about how the Democrats would throw everything they had at Trump because they had so little power. That has certainly come true, and he's done all he can to help them.

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Here ya go...

Step right up,

Step right up.

get Trump diagnosed,

just cost ya a nickel, 1/2 of a dime, 1/20th of a dollar.

th

and as reliable as anyone that claims they can diagnose him from watching tv

Hardly the more biased.

You want to find Trump crazy?

Go for it.

But don't convince me you can get a real diagnosis by remote control.
Yes, you are clearly more biased. You call me biased for relating the opinion of doctors, while you reject it out of jand based on nothing but your preconceptions. Yes, it is you who are more biased.

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

It's the left that refuses to talk about it ever since the right started referring to it as a happy healthy [mental] life style

Here ya go...

Step right up,

Step right up.

get Trump diagnosed,

just cost ya a nickel, 1/2 of a dime, 1/20th of a dollar.

th

and as reliable as anyone that claims they can diagnose him from watching tv
Is that your professional opinion, doctor? From what university did you obtain your PHD in psychology?

Forum List

Back