Trump's manufactured immigration crisis

There are 50 threads on this already. And most all show what is happening at the border, that indeed makes it a crisis.

I agree and now you have another caravan headed our way from South America.

The Southern border is a crisis and always has been. We have over eleven million illegals in this country that cost we the tax payer billions every year.

If that's not a crisis I have never heard of one.

Idiot. Check your email orders more often. This was last weeks DNC/MSM talking point.
^ no counter argument noted

Here ya go. Counter argument:

3500.jpg

Now Tijuana has an immigration problem too.
^Without Trump taking a stand that would be San Diego's problem...

There are 50 threads on this already. And most all show what is happening at the border, that indeed makes it a crisis.

Little Trumpsters have absolutely no problem with Trump lying to them multiple times daily, but they piss their pants when facts are thrown at them a few times.
That certainly reinforces the concept of Little Trumpsters being blind to reality.
Little green kiwi fruits are dumb as fucking dirt on the subject of illegal immigration in the US.

No, I don't only read hyper-partisan propaganda, like easily manipulated Little Trumpsters like you. You are like an echo chamber. Boring. That's probably why, I have never voted straight-party, unlike you.
You would defend Trump, even if it was found conclusively, that he conspired with Russia. Fact.

With illegal immigration on America's southern border at a 46 year low, Donald Trump's manufactured immigration crisis is not going over well with the general public. With 6 in 10 Americans solidly against a border wall, and only 3 in 10 supporting it, how much longer are Senate Republicans going to be willing to face the growing public backlash, and risk losing their Senate seats in 2020 over a crisis that only exists in the mind of Donald J Trump?? I'd wager we'll see more Senate GOP defections in the next few weeks.

Trump Claims Border Crisis Amid 46-Year Low in Crossings - National Immigration Forum

Most Americans don't support building the wall

Number of undocumented immigrants in USA falls to 12-year low, researchers say
Illegal Immigration By Families Hits All-Time Record In September

Little Trumpsters have absolutely no problem with Trump lying to them multiple times daily, but they piss their pants when facts are thrown at them a few times.
That certainly reinforces the concept of Little Trumpsters being blind to reality.
Little green kiwi fruits are dumb as fucking dirt on the subject of illegal immigration in the US.

No, I don't only read hyper-partisan propaganda, like easily manipulated Little Trumpsters like you. You are like an echo chamber. Boring. That's probably why, I have never voted straight-party, unlike you.
You would defend Trump, even if it was found conclusively, that he conspired with Russia. Fact.
Hillary did conspire with russia. She got that illegal dossier which she tried to use against Trump and she got millions of Russian money in her coffers. Prosecute her first before you go after Trump.

Hillary isn't president. She's just a wanna be president. Is that simple enough for you?

Hillary did conspire with russia. She got that illegal dossier which she tried to use against Trump and she got millions of Russian money in her coffers. Prosecute her first before you go after Trump.

The OP is like all other Dims and the left. They have no intentions of lifting a finger to stop or curb illegal immigration. They go out of their way to downplay the problem.

Forum List

Back