Trump's man, Paul Manafort, just got another indictment.

Paul Manafort just got another indictment

Next Friday (or sooner) he will find out if his bail is revoked.

Not supposed to tamper with witnesses.

Remember what Eric said, if you shake a tree in the Forest of Trump, out falls a Russian.

How is he "Trump's Man, you jackass simpleton? I once worked for a business for only a month---- was I their man too? What do you think, no one here reads the basic news stories and we need you to tell us Manafort has another thing against him just because he has a very loose and tenuous tie to Trump? I'd point out that Manafort is still a free man, too, isn't he? What I want to know is the REAL STORY---- Manafort was just an incidental little side street, this was supposed to be about seeing if Russia and Trump's campaign conspired to influence the election, and I can tell you right out, IT IS TRUE

Russia made a few thousand Facebook posts which favored Trump over Hillary, and were taken no more seriously than anyone else's opinion about who to vote for!

And Trump conspired to influence the election too. He flew from state to state and from news interview to news interview, giving rallies and speeches in favor of himself! :eek:

Heads up to you Democrats out there: it's called a CAMPAIGN.

That was Manaforte's problem he got too close to Clinton via the Podesta group....

Remember what Eric said, if you shake a tree in the Forest of Trump, out falls a Russian.

How is he "Trump's Man, you jackass simpleton? I once worked for a business for only a month---- was I their man too? What do you think, no one here reads the basic news stories and we need you to tell us Manafort has another thing against him just because he has a very loose and tenuous tie to Trump? I'd point out that Manafort is still a free man, too, isn't he? What I want to know is the REAL STORY---- Manafort was just an incidental little side street, this was supposed to be about seeing if Russia and Trump's campaign conspired to influence the election, and I can tell you right out, IT IS TRUE

Russia made a few thousand Facebook posts which favored Trump over Hillary, and were taken no more seriously than anyone else's opinion about who to vote for!

And Trump conspired to influence the election too. He flew from state to state and from news interview to news interview, giving rallies and speeches in favor of himself! :eek:

The left is just jealous because China, Saudi Arabia, and the EU tried to influence the election for Hillary and they still lost.

• Banned
And his friend, Konstantin Kilimnik. Number 20.

• Banned

The left is just jealous because China, Saudi Arabia, and the EU tried to influence the election for Hillary and they still lost.
Links?

Or was that just a chance to say "Hillary"?

Forum List

Back