Trump's Mad That the Obama's Were Invited to the Royal Wedding and He & Zsa Zsa Weren't

I will talk to you about it.......tell me why we should care and allow me a rebuttal. I believe that I have made a good case in a prior reply....but I can "dumb it down" for you......

When did I say you should care about it, chemtraildale?

"We" as in those that are supporting President Trump, moron..............why should Americans care whether Trump was invited or not? The House of Windsor are globalists and pedophiles........they don't mean shit to me.

Ok, when did I say 'we' as in you Trump supporting morons should care? Damn Chems, you just see conspiracy everyfuckingwhere. :auiqs.jpg:

Not everything is a conspiracy.....but not everything is not a conspiracy either.

Neat, another post of yours that is completely irrelevant. But, hey what happened to your argument that I told you morons you should care about the royal wedding? Did you actually read my posts?

Ahhh, but yet YOU thought that the non-invite was a big time "diss".....as usual, you swing and miss.

When did I say you should care about it, chemtraildale?

"We" as in those that are supporting President Trump, moron..............why should Americans care whether Trump was invited or not? The House of Windsor are globalists and pedophiles........they don't mean shit to me.

Ok, when did I say 'we' as in you Trump supporting morons should care? Damn Chems, you just see conspiracy everyfuckingwhere. :auiqs.jpg:

Not everything is a conspiracy.....but not everything is not a conspiracy either.

Neat, another post of yours that is completely irrelevant. But, hey what happened to your argument that I told you morons you should care about the royal wedding? Did you actually read my posts?

Ahhh, but yet YOU thought that the non-invite was a big time "diss".....as usual, you swing and miss.

Let me know when you're done debating yourself, chems.

I simply call it like it is.......(snicker)

You mean you have debates in your head and pretend they are with other people?

Anyway, I guess your point is do I think the non-invite is a big time 'diss'? I never argued this one way or the other, I really don't care. The only reason I posted in this thread is because there were a lot of replies from wingnuts insisting they didn't care. If they didn't, why post multiple times about it?

Now, Chems, what are you trying to debate me about?

Anyway, I guess your point is do I think the non-invite is a big time 'diss'? I never argued this one way or the other, I really don't care. The only reason I posted in this thread is because there were a lot of replies from wingnuts insisting they didn't care. If they didn't, why post multiple times about it?

Because I stated reasons as to why it doesn't matter......obviously you think it has merit or you wouldn't respond like you do. I appreciate the segue that you gave me to reveal the history of the (snicker) "royal family"........you were most useful.

(snicker)

Because I stated reasons as to why it doesn't matter......obviously you think it has merit or you wouldn't respond like you do. I appreciate the segue that you gave me to reveal the history of the (snicker) "royal family"........you were most useful.

(snicker)

Nope, I could care less about whether Trump is invited or not, I was here to watch right wing butthurt and saw aplenty. Feel free to continue debating yourself.

(snicker)

Nope, I could care less about whether Trump is invited or not, I was here to watch right wing butthurt and saw aplenty.

By claiming that you could "care less" insinuates that you do care to some degree............punked yet again.

I'm positive Pres. Trump could care less about not being invited to the wedding. ..... :cool:

Really? This is the same man that gets upset about crowd size. He regularly goes on Twitter ranting against political pundits and athletes that speak ill of him. The man has a fragile ego at best.

President Trump will be having his teeth cleaned on the day of the wedding.
You've got to hand it to him........he does have his priorities straight.

Let Shuler King, cousin of Meghan Markle, explain it to you why they weren't invited nor wanted.

Reading the replies it's obvious the Trump rumps are taking this a little too close to heart. :eusa_dance:

Nothing could be further from the truth.
I'm glad he wasnt invited and that the royals dont like him.
All that means is he's on the right track.

Sure buddy. :113:

Why would I care about a country that is allowing muslims to over run it?
As far as I'm concerned they're future enemies.

I don't know. Why do you insist on telling us over and over again how you don't care? Just let it go man. :auiqs.jpg:

If he keeps repeating it to himself he can hold back the flood of tears that is threatening to spill out of his eyes. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back