Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
dr-evil-laughing.gif

First Meet with his Cabinet:

and then

Will he follow through with all of his promises on DAY 1 ....NO

On Day 1, Mr. Trump has promised, he will redirect immigration enforcement, alter trade relations with China
and other nations, relax restrictions on energy production, impose new rules on lobbyists,
halt efforts to combat global warming, lift curbs on guns, push for congressional term limits and demand a new strategy for defeating the Islamic State. He may face some legal and procedural hurdles, but most of his Day 1 pledges involve issuing presidential directives, executive orders or memorandums that do not need legislative approval.

He has promised to pick up the phone on day 1 and order his Treasury secretary to label China a currency manipulator, and to tell his commerce secretary to begin identifying foreign trade abuses

policies on his first day, including announcing his intention to renegotiate or withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement and to stop pursuing adoption of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

He has also said he will call chief executives of major companies who have announced plans to move jobs overseas to warn them that he will impose 35 percent tariffs if they proceed.

Mr. Trump has said that on his first day in office, he will lift Obama-era rules that restrict where oil drilling and other energy production are done

At some point that day, Mr. Trump has said, he will convene a meeting of senior Pentagon officials to discuss the threat posed by the Islamic State and other terrorist groups. “I am also going to convene my top generals and give them a simple instruction: They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for defeating ISIS,

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/14/us/politics/donald-trumps-long-to-do-list-for-day-1.html

the man NEEDS our love and support------on his first day------like a child's
first day in Kindergarten

dr-evil-laughing.gif

and then

On Day 1, Mr. Trump has promised, he will redirect immigration enforcement, alter trade relations with China
and other nations, relax restrictions on energy production, impose new rules on lobbyists,
halt efforts to combat global warming, lift curbs on guns, push for congressional term limits and demand a new strategy for defeating the Islamic State. He may face some legal and procedural hurdles, but most of his Day 1 pledges involve issuing presidential directives, executive orders or memorandums that do not need legislative approval.

He has promised to pick up the phone on day 1 and order his Treasury secretary to label China a currency manipulator, and to tell his commerce secretary to begin identifying foreign trade abuses

policies on his first day, including announcing his intention to renegotiate or withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement and to stop pursuing adoption of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

He has also said he will call chief executives of major companies who have announced plans to move jobs overseas to warn them that he will impose 35 percent tariffs if they proceed.

Mr. Trump has said that on his first day in office, he will lift Obama-era rules that restrict where oil drilling and other energy production are done

At some point that day, Mr. Trump has said, he will convene a meeting of senior Pentagon officials to discuss the threat posed by the Islamic State and other terrorist groups. “I am also going to convene my top generals and give them a simple instruction: They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for defeating ISIS,

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/14/us/politics/donald-trumps-long-to-do-list-for-day-1.html

It's likely already set up. They just have to wait until he takes the oath to implement.

the man NEEDS our love and support------on his first day------like a child's
first day in Kindergarten

A leftist sociopath will crush your kindergartner's skull under their boot to make their own child a commissar.

Trump nor his voters or any of the opposition to regressives would be given quarter if not for the 2nd Amendment.

How sad. I remember health insurance dropping by $2,500 per family instead of doubling like in Arizona. I remember if you like your doctor.........I remember if you like your hospital...........I remember if you like your insurance company........

I also remember Obama's sworn promise that nobody making less than 250K a year will see any kind of new tax. Then in his first two months, passed a new tax on tobacco users that statistically are lower to middle-class.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

and then

It's obvious you haven't been following his "Thank You" tour.

Pretty much make us a backwards shit hole.
1. Bad food
2. Piss poor healthcare
3. Rich 2-3% controlling 90% of the wealth.
4. Religion as more important then science or common sense. Like saudi arabia.

Dumb but that is what you brought on this country.

dr-evil-laughing.gif

and then

Trump has already gotten a lot done before being sworn in, while Obama has been busy playing golf and plotting against Israel, so it will probably be a blockbuster of a first day.

Pretty much make us a backwards shit hole.
1. Bad food
2. Piss poor healthcare
3. Rich 2-3% controlling 90% of the wealth.
4. Religion as more important then science or common sense. Like saudi arabia.

Dumb but that is what you brought on this country.

Impossible! Obama fixed all that stuff. Forever.

I hope pushes for a constitutional amendment for term limits in the First 100 Days like he promised. That would please me greatly. I doubt Congress will give it much consideration, though. We'll see...

dr-evil-laughing.gif

and then

Trump has already gotten a lot done before being sworn in, while Obama has been busy playing golf and plotting against Israel, so it will probably be a blockbuster of a first day.

Yep. He's already laid the groundwork for another nuclear proliferation race, and caused damage to our relationship with China. With any luck, he'll have us in a war by February.

How sad. I remember health insurance dropping by $2,500 per family instead of doubling like in Arizona. I remember if you like your doctor.........I remember if you like your hospital...........I remember if you like your insurance company........

I also remember Obama's sworn promise that nobody making less than 250K a year will see any kind of new tax. Then in his first two months, passed a new tax on tobacco users that statistically are lower to middle-class.

Whoa there go easy on the libs, that much truth in one post could cause brain damage.

How sad. I remember health insurance dropping by $2,500 per family instead of doubling like in Arizona. I remember if you like your doctor.........I remember if you like your hospital...........I remember if you like your insurance company.....

I remember 10s of millions of people couldn't afford health care....

No you don't.

Still an issue... 64 Million Americans Still Can’t Afford Medical Care

dr-evil-laughing.gif

and then

Yep. He's already laid the groundwork for another nuclear proliferation race, and caused damage to our relationship with China. With any luck, he'll have us in a war by February.

That's exactly what the libs were saying when Reagan became President. Doesn't it suck to be wrong all the time????

Doubling in Arizona. Maybe, but the national average increase is 22%.

How sad. I remember health insurance dropping by $2,500 per family instead of doubling like in Arizona. I remember if you like your doctor.........I remember if you like your hospital...........I remember if you like your insurance company.....

I remember 10s of millions of people couldn't afford health care....

We have a higher percentage of people that don't have private healthcare insurance today than we did back in 2009. So you don't have to remember very far back.

Doubling in Arizona. Maybe, but the national average increase is 22%.

That's it? Only 22%? What did Obama promise us again?????

dr-evil-laughing.gif

and then

That's exactly what the libs were saying when Reagan became President. Doesn't it suck to be wrong all the time????

I didn't say it. I'm not wrong.

Forum List

Back