Trump's Long Game

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The RINOS blew up the budget. Rather than shutdown the government, Trump told the RINO's you win this round but find the nearest exit because you're all done -- and 40 complied. He knew he'd lose the House in 2020, but keep the Senate.

He also knew that democrats cheat - it's genetic. He caught them cheating in Los Angeles. LOS FUCKING ANGELES!!! They cheated in Los Angeles!! The first little pebble just fell from the top of Mt Everest.

If they cheated in LA, what do you suppose will be found in Miami, Phoenix, Las Vegas?

Could be real interesting in 2020. Deep State drained. The dems will have to try to win without Illegals, non-living, multiple voters or fraud

The RINOS blew up the budget. Rather than shutdown the government, Trump told the RINO's you win this round but find the nearest exit because you're all done -- and 40 complied. He knew he'd lose the House in 2020, but keep the Senate.

He also knew that democrats cheat - it's genetic. He caught them cheating in Los Angeles. LOS FUCKING ANGELES!!! They cheated in Los Angeles!! The first little pebble just fell from the top of Mt Everest.

If they cheated in LA, what do you suppose will be found in Miami, Phoenix, Las Vegas?

Could be real interesting in 2020. Deep State drained. The dems will have to try to win without Illegals, non-living, multiple voters or fraud
"Trump's Long Game"

I was laughing so hard after I read the title of your post that I didn't bother to read anything afterwards, which I'm sure is just more Frank drivel.

Trump's Long Game? LOL. The idiot has the attention span of a gnat and you are talking long game. Fucking hilarious.

"Trump's Long Game"

I was laughing so hard after I read the title of your post that I didn't bother to read anything afterwards, which I'm sure is just more Frank drivel.

Trump's Long Game? LOL. The idiot has the attention span of a gnat and you are talking long game. Fucking hilarious.

If he is an idiot then what are you? LOL

"Trump's Long Game"

Gawd! Your head is still exploding after two years. :)

Mid terms generally favor the opposition.........and that happened again just like throughout history.

In regards to the budget............had he shut it down to get the wall I think it would have lessened the damage in the House........But many Trump supporters feel betrayed over the Wall....................Even the new proposal is only 5 Billion........and not the over 20 Billion they say is needed.

Seems to me the establishment is winning.........and the Wall will not be built..........

BTW..........I don't think we need a Wall across the entire Southern border..........we need manpower and courts...........to get rid of the back log.

Trump thinks long term, the dems think headline to headline. By 2020 voters will be so fed up with the unlimited migration being forced on us by the 9th circuit court, the wall that the dems and their hired hitmen ( 9th circuit court) manage to block and the continued resistance blocking what the majority of Americans want,Trump will end up with both houses and the Presidency. By 2020 the swamp will be drained and Persident Trump can follow through with his promise th MAMA.

Trump is an expert on trolling an issue he wants to look at............

The Media eats it up............and suddenly everyone is looking at the Subject matter he trolled on............It is a tactic..........

Go to California Wildfires..........he trolled a little on the management...........Now even enviro groups are coming around and a 1 Billion budget to thin the forest and do controlled burning is now a law there...............took people dying to do so..............A lot of butt hurt people yelling at how insensitive Trump is........but now they are MAYBE finally doing something about it.

It might be crude.........it might be rude..........but it's pretty dang effective DUDE................LOL

Mid terms generally favor the opposition.........and that happened again just like throughout history.

In regards to the budget............had he shut it down to get the wall I think it would have lessened the damage in the House........But many Trump supporters feel betrayed over the Wall....................Even the new proposal is only 5 Billion........and not the over 20 Billion they say is needed.

Seems to me the establishment is winning.........and the Wall will not be built..........

BTW..........I don't think we need a Wall across the entire Southern border..........we need manpower and courts...........to get rid of the back log.

I've always thought the wall was a waste of time and money, and never had a problem with securing our borders with more manpower, including using the military. Unfortunately it looks like the troops sent there recently were nothing more than a political stunt, conveniently timed for the election, and conveniently withdrawn shortly after the election.

As far as the courts go, we already have laws in place. We only have to enforce them.

Breaking: Dem's plan to attack Trump by...wait for it...investigating why he refuses to defend Obamacare :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Trump doesn't need a long game with Dem's they are that dumb.

I've always thought the wall was a waste of time and money, and never had a problem with securing our borders with more manpower, including using the military. Unfortunately it looks like the troops sent there recently were nothing more than a political stunt, conveniently timed for the election, and conveniently withdrawn shortly after the election.

As far as the courts go, we already have laws in place. We only have to enforce them.
In high traffic areas we need upgrades to the wall..........vast expanses...........not so much.

Biggest problem are the loop holes in the current laws..............the illegals have that down pat and it's costing us a fortune to temp house those caught......I think I remember a article where it was like $270 a day for them.........but they get medical exams......treatment.....etc.......etc...........

I guess in your little world the Dems cheated on all 7 governorships they flipped as well as the 6 state legislatures.

Stormy Daniels said Trump has very short game :21:

Trumps long game? Shit I just fell over laughing the dumb mf doesn't know what he's doing from day to day.

"Trump's Long Game"

I was thinking the same thing.

You feel betrayed that $5B was going to be spent? You were told Mexico was paying the whole thing.

Trump is an expert on trolling an issue he wants to look at............

The Media eats it up............and suddenly everyone is looking at the Subject matter he trolled on............It is a tactic..........

Go to California Wildfires..........he trolled a little on the management...........Now even enviro groups are coming around and a 1 Billion budget to thin the forest and do controlled burning is now a law there...............took people dying to do so..............A lot of butt hurt people yelling at how insensitive Trump is........but now they are MAYBE finally doing something about it.

It might be crude.........it might be rude..........but it's pretty dang effective DUDE................LOL

He highlights his own administration’s failures. He does do that very effectively since, you know, that is all there is; failure.

I didn't expect the D's to gain back any ground this last time so I dunno. I mean the Obama recovery continues so no reason to vote against Trump on economy. Trump has had a foreign policy success in North Korea and no real failure except the need to create a new welfare system to appease his base after the tariff implementation fail.

My thoughts are the bickering, hate and fear mongering here and places like here lost the R's some votes. Political Chick, Purge, Mindwars and a couple others came up with some pretty ridiculous things. PC's the D's are racist against Whites, then against Blacks so they can win the Hispanic voters? Purge and Mindwars beat the immigration thing to the ground but couldn't hide some hate. My co-workers were a fair mix of them and that probably turned some of the swing voters off.

"Trump's Long Game"

Yes, successful NYC real estate developers all have short attention spans. You nailed it!

A high tech wall could be just as effective and cheaper

Forum List

Back