Trump’s letter to Turkish president is “utterly pathetic”

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey
/——-/ OOOPSIE
View attachment 284947
Classic Trump... create a huge mess and then try and claim victory during the clean up... haha, so transparent. Total joke.
Obama created the shit show in Syria not Trump.
fine blame Obama for our presence there, I don’t care. The issue right now involves things that Trump is actually doing.
/——/
I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey
/——-/ OOOPSIE
View attachment 284947
Classic Trump... create a huge mess and then try and claim victory during the clean up... haha, so transparent. Total joke.
/———/ Got any fake outrage over Obozo’s broken promises? “In 2013 President Obama stated unequivocally that he would ‘not put American boots on the ground in Syria,’” Malitz continued. “By breaking that promise today, President Obama is putting American lives at risk and drawing the United States further into a conflict that can not be resolved militarily.”

The letter to the Turkish grand vizier was effective, we got a tremendous deal which preserves the peace as well as ends the war.

If the D's are against peace, they should run on a platform to return the men to Northern Syria.

Trump hits these fuckers in the wallet while Pence gives them the death-stare.....bad cop bad cop....I hope Lindsey didn't piss himself hearing the news....what a punk that fluffer is.

link coming!

Is there anything Trump can’t do !?
Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president

Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Like with everything else Trump touches, it will fail.
Your Failure to Extract Putin's Butt Plug from your ass is the only thing evident here. Too bad he didn't give you a ball gag instead.
Putin wins big in this either way (thank you, Donald). How could it be in my ass when you've been sucking on it and sleeping with it for so many years?

EHGbTplXYAEoeA7.png:large

link coming!

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Your Failure to Extract Putin's Butt Plug from your ass is the only thing evident here. Too bad he didn't give you a ball gag instead.
Putin wins big in this either way (thank you, Donald). How could it be in my ass when you've been sucking on it and sleeping with it for so many years?
We are all aware how you CHEER for and WISH FOR a Putin Victory every day. Such is the life of a Putin Butt Puppet.

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

/——-/ OOOPSIE
View attachment 284947
Obama created the shit show in Syria not Trump.
fine blame Obama for our presence there, I don’t care. The issue right now involves things that Trump is actually doing.
/——/

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

/——-/ OOOPSIE
View attachment 284947
/———/ Got any fake outrage over Obozo’s broken promises? “In 2013 President Obama stated unequivocally that he would ‘not put American boots on the ground in Syria,’” Malitz continued. “By breaking that promise today, President Obama is putting American lives at risk and drawing the United States further into a conflict that can not be resolved militarily.”
sure... Obama pulled our of Iraq too soon and strengthened Isis. Now that we’ve bashed Obama can we get back to the subject?

does that somehow excuse Trump in your mind?

Jesus, doesn’t the old fingerprint redirect tactic get old? It’s very transparent

TRUMP: Don't do it! That would be bad!

ERDOGAN: Fuck you, bitch. Get out of the way.

TRUMP: Yes, sir!
That's not what happened, you illiterate faggot.
That's exactly what happened. Trump wrote an idiotic letter which Erdogan chucked in the trash. Then Erdogan ordered Trump to force our troops to retreat. Trump complied.

And now we have a total disaster.

link coming!

We are all aware how you CHEER for and WISH FOR a Putin Victory every day. Such is the life of a Putin Butt Puppet.
Trump just surrendered Syria to Putin, dumbass. How did you not notice that?

Soon, Trump will turn over even more of the Middle East to his superior.

These pseudocons are providing a motherlode of posts to mine when this shit comes back to bite Trump.

Wouldn't that fall in the category of trying to stop the invasion? Are you saying we should take on Turkey militarily to protect Syrian soil?

im saying that when we work with an ally and convince them to demilitarize in exchange for protection, it’s extremely fucked up to tuck tail and run to allow that ally to get attacked and murdered. Common sense dude. Why do you think Trump buddy’s are speaking out against him on this? It takes something really fucked up for that to happen.

clear your mind and look at this clearly and not as a blind trump defender.

You didn't answer my question, should we be shooting down Turkeys aircraft and bombing their positions in Syria? The 50 or so soldiers we had in the area couldn't stand against the Turkish military without massive support.

I don’t think we should go attack right now. Going back to trumps call with Turkey... he should have stood by the Kurds and sent reinforcements. Turkey never would have attack and gone to war with US. We wouldn’t be in this mess
Trumps call? You mean a Turkey call?
Phone call between Trump and Turkey. Try and keep up
keeping up with to lying cockroaches is like a marathon runner keeping up with a cripple. By the way Cockroach,

Erdogan agrees to Syria cease-fire after unusual letter, talks with Pence and Pompeo

im saying that when we work with an ally and convince them to demilitarize in exchange for protection, it’s extremely fucked up to tuck tail and run to allow that ally to get attacked and murdered. Common sense dude. Why do you think Trump buddy’s are speaking out against him on this? It takes something really fucked up for that to happen.

clear your mind and look at this clearly and not as a blind trump defender.

You didn't answer my question, should we be shooting down Turkeys aircraft and bombing their positions in Syria? The 50 or so soldiers we had in the area couldn't stand against the Turkish military without massive support.

I don’t think we should go attack right now. Going back to trumps call with Turkey... he should have stood by the Kurds and sent reinforcements. Turkey never would have attack and gone to war with US. We wouldn’t be in this mess
keeping up with to lying cockroaches is like a marathon runner keeping up with a cripple. By the way Cockroach,

Erdogan agrees to Syria cease-fire after unusual letter, talks with Pence and Pompeo
well if I’m lying about something then call me out on it. What do you think I’ve lied about?

well if I’m lying about something then call me out on it. What do you think I’ve lied about?
Anything you post about Trump, cockroach.

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

Straightforward to the point .....what's not to like?

Forum List

Back