Trump’s letter to Turkish president is “utterly pathetic”

im saying that when we work with an ally and convince them to demilitarize in exchange for protection, it’s extremely fucked up to tuck tail and run to allow that ally to get attacked and murdered. Common sense dude. Why do you think Trump buddy’s are speaking out against him on this? It takes something really fucked up for that to happen.

clear your mind and look at this clearly and not as a blind trump defender.

You didn't answer my question, should we be shooting down Turkeys aircraft and bombing their positions in Syria? The 50 or so soldiers we had in the area couldn't stand against the Turkish military without massive support.

I don’t think we should go attack right now. Going back to trumps call with Turkey... he should have stood by the Kurds and sent reinforcements. Turkey never would have attack and gone to war with US. We wouldn’t be in this mess

Now you're just making assumptions.

no shit. Do you disagree?

I do, Turkey said they were going to go regardless of what Trump and other allies were saying. Trump made it clear if they did there would be a price to pay and he followed through.

Turkey may have said that and it’s pathetic that it scared Trump I to retreat. A strong and competent leader who controls the most powerful military in the world simply need to respond “The hell you're going in, we have troops there and are sending reenforcements, if one hair gets injured on an American soldiers head then that will be treated as an act of war and we will respond in kind.”

Turkey ain’t going to mess with that.

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey
Womp-womp.
Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president

The Turks and Kurds have been going at it for decades, we have no business getting in the middle of it. The Turks were set on invading Syria, they refused to listen to us or other NATO allies, no reason to leave our folks in harms way.

Well then why weren’t you bitching when trump and his admin got in the middle of it by negotiating the DMZ between Turkey and Syria as they’ve been doing over the past year?

Wouldn't that fall in the category of trying to stop the invasion? Are you saying we should take on Turkey militarily to protect Syrian soil?

im saying that when we work with an ally and convince them to demilitarize in exchange for protection, it’s extremely fucked up to tuck tail and run to allow that ally to get attacked and murdered. Common sense dude. Why do you think Trump buddy’s are speaking out against him on this? It takes something really fucked up for that to happen.

You didn't answer my question, should we be shooting down Turkeys aircraft and bombing their positions in Syria? The 50 or so soldiers we had in the area couldn't stand against the Turkish military without massive support.

I don’t think we should go attack right now. Going back to trumps call with Turkey... he should have stood by the Kurds and sent reinforcements. Turkey never would have attack and gone to war with US. We wouldn’t be in this mess
Trumps call? You mean a Turkey call?

Trump starts a fire, sends Pence to put it out (supposedly). And the Trumpettes go wild.

How many dead Kurds will be resurrected?

That’s definitely not how this transcript reads... sorry man but you lost this one. You really shouldn’t parrot trumps talking points they just don’t make sense.

the issue isn’t about bringing the troops home, it’s about how he did it... but I think you know that
it's always an issue in how he does things. period. but i think you know that.

Syria strikes: Democrats demand congressional approval for further military action

hell at the time they were pissed about not having approval for military action. so he pulls them, now they're pissed at that.

The Democratic Party’s Silence on Syria

more here saying the dems feel we need to get out.

there comes a time you have zero point other than to be mad at what anyone else does as being wrong. this is where the dems are and they've only themselves to blame for never really taking a stand other than TRUMP SUCKS.
you can support getting out of Syria, that’s fine. The issue is how Trump left the Kurds out to dry and now they are being killed by Turkey. I think you know that ICE
the issue is that regardless of what trump does, its wrong.

that banter just gets old after all these years. even when he does what you want, you'll have the manner in which he does it. the only common theme is you hate.
you can’t just say that every time there’s an issue about something Trump does. That is dismissing the entire argument. Look at what he did, what the objections are and make your case to either support or critique the issue at hand.
There are very valid points in contrast to Trumps moves in Syria. Many of his allies are speaking out about it. Writing this off as a partisan TDS thing just doesn’t hold water.

so do you or don’t you support how Trump has handled this Syria business?
why not? every time trump does ANYTHING that's what the left does. when the left quits doing it, i'll stop saying it.

this is what happens when you demonize every move from someone out of emotional imbalance. you may be right. this could very well be a very valid concern. but since the left had made his fried chicken eating habits more or less NAZI, no one will listen when something DOES come up.

the left needs to understand this is how human emotion works. you can't cry wolf 24x7 then get mad when people stop listening to you.
your last two statements we’re fighting the strawman and avoiding the actual topic. It’s not like you.

If you’re going to accuse a post of being pathetic and laughable then you should write a substantive post proving that point and displaying how a good post should be written. Instead you fail to even explain your argument. Empty insults are meaningless. Do better
First I said threads not post second second the OP threads are nothing more than variations on the same theme they hate Trump if that is all you have to post it is pathetic as is the phony outrage from the left over Trump wanting to leave Syria when they had no such concerns when Obama did the same in Iraq. I feel no need to give a substantive response to threads that are nothing more than partisan hypocrisy.
well the OP obviously dislikes Trump and wants to call out the things he objects to... nothing wrong with that, right?

perhaps the OP sees differences between what Obama did and what Trump did. I for one do.

I don’t object to getting troops out of Syria but I object about how it was done and the current situation we are in. Many republicans feel this way too. We learned much from how Obama pulled out of Iraq and the risks involved.

How about you, do you support what Trump did and how he did it?
I understand why Trump is doing it to keep a campaign promise same as Obama did I see real dangers in doing this same as I did with Obama and Iraq both men ignored the advice of their Generals and commanders on the ground for political reasons. I have no problem with someone Republican or Democrat opposing Trump for this decision as long as they are consistent in their views when they base their views on the letter D or R next to the name of the President making the decisions then I do.
come on man, this wasn’t a campaign promise it was a retreat in the face of Turkey and it was a broken promise to an ally. Spin it all you want but it is exactly what I just said it was
Oh bullshit man Trump campaigned on getting America out of endless wars just like Obama did with getting out of Iraq. If you want to spin and pretend like there is some massive difference between the two that is fine by me but go waste someone else’s time with it.
im not pretending at all. It’s an actual fact that ally’s are dead following trumps retreat. That did not happen with Obama. But there was a power vacuum that followed Obamas pull out which strengthened Isis. There is now a power vacuum in Syria which is getting filled. Did we learn nothing?

Get your head out of LaLa land

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey
/——-/ OOOPSIE
View attachment 284947
Classic Trump... create a huge mess and then try and claim victory during the clean up... haha, so transparent. Total joke.
Obama created the shit show in Syria not Trump.
fine blame Obama for our presence there, I don’t care. The issue right now involves things that Trump is actually doing.

link coming!

Is there anything Trump can’t do !?
Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Like with everything else Trump touches, it will fail.
Your Failure to Extract Putin's Butt Plug from your ass is the only thing evident here. Too bad he didn't give you a ball gag instead.

Well then why weren’t you bitching when trump and his admin got in the middle of it by negotiating the DMZ between Turkey and Syria as they’ve been doing over the past year?

Wouldn't that fall in the category of trying to stop the invasion? Are you saying we should take on Turkey militarily to protect Syrian soil?

Trumps call? You mean a Turkey call?
Phone call between Trump and Turkey. Try and keep up

in reality, this s bizarre letter addressed to vovka putler , will trump gain some respect from his many years - cuckold ? i don't think so , who like any other hooligan respect only power, boldness and bravery

"Donald Trump warned his counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdoğan “don’t be a fool” and said history risked branding him a “devil” in an extraordinary letter sent the day Turkey launched its incursion into north-eastern Syria.

The letter, first obtained by a Fox Business reporter, was shorn of diplomatic niceties and began with an outright threat."

Donald Trump’s bizarre, threatening letter to Erdoğan: ‘Don’t be a fool’

danzcolorplus6543.jpg

The letter to the Turkish grand vizier was effective, we got a tremendous deal which preserves the peace as well as ends the war.

If the D's are against peace, they should run on a platform to return the men to Northern Syria.

link coming!

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
The terms require the Kurds to retreat.

It remains to be seen if the Kurds accept those terms.

Don't be prematurely ejaculating, dipshit.
Some will some won’t . But turkey has agreed to stay out of certain neighborhoods ..

link coming!

The terms require the Kurds to retreat.

It remains to be seen if the Kurds accept those terms.

Don't be prematurely ejaculating, dipshit.
Some will some won’t . But turkey has agreed to stay out of certain neighborhoods ..
I wonder if Nancy Pelosi will Storm Out of The House of Reps after her 3rd Martini and go Babbling on about How Awful Peace is!

Right now that whore is scrambling for a TV Camera and can't find one.

They are over at The White House Nancy Pants.

You know, the place where you insulted The President and he threw you out on your ass from?

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

Yet we have a cease fire. :aug08_031::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back