Trump’s lawyers have turned over documents to Mueller with hopes of limiting interview scope

The questions Bob Mueller sent Trump to answer spooked him so badly that was the beginning of his most recent firing spree.

Trump finally now has a taste of what Mueller has on him.

Everyday this bullshit drags on Mueller's reputation is being destroyed. He better come up with something other than sniffing people's underwear to see if they had eaten beet soup in the last fifteen years.
Mueller’s reputation has been and continues to be a man of integrity and honesty.
By the way Trump keeps acting as guilty as hell it shows he has no poker face and tells the world what everyone has suspected from the beginning.

93B92076-236E-4612-A198-A5617A3E3D6A.jpeg

Trump called 12 women liars, and promised to sue each and every one of them after the election.

Well one of them has turned the tables, and sued Trump first. She already got past the first hurdle in New York Supreme court, where following Jones v Clinton, the case can go forward against a sitting president for pre-election behavior.

I don't assume anything dumbass. Mueller is going to demand that Trump is front & center answering questions. Trump is under criminal investigation for Obstruction of Justice--and he's not going to be able to send in a sheet of paper with answers on it--:auiqs.jpg:

This is nothing more than a stall tactic, eventually Robert Mueller will have to subpeona him. Trump will refuse, it will end up in the Supreme court, they'll decide that he has to testify in person--(JUST like they did with Nixon when he refused to hand over the tapes.) This is what is going on right now.

Yes Mueller will be using McCabe's memo's--it doesn't matter how many people Trump fires, they're still going to testify.
McCabe turned FBI memos over to Mueller, containing interactions with Trump

The reason everyone is freaking out, is because Trump is incapable of telling the TRUTH, and the last place they want Trump is sitting on the witness stand (under oath) testifying to a Federal Grand Jury, answering Robert Mueller's questions.

You're just a parrot of Sean Hannity. You're not going to survive on a political board without a broad spectrum of information. This board isn't a FOX NEWS Facebook page.

This book will help you with that.

9781478993032.jpg

This book will get you up to speed on what's going on, and you desperately need that.

I'm surviving just fine asshole. I've been on this forum for five years.
Mueller has already given Trump's lawyers a list of SPECIFIC questions he is going to ask in the "INTERVIEW"!
Trump is not under a "criminal investigation' you MORON!
Mueller can't use a single fucking word from McCabe now. The IG/OPR did their own investigation of McCabe and each entity recommended McCabe be fired for lying to the FBI "on multiple occasions".
Any lawyer's first words to McCabe in any trial would be: "So why should anyone believe anything you say? Your own people recommended you be fired for telling "multiple lies" to them.
Mueller's witch hunt is collapsing. "Rudy" made sure Flynn will walk.
Struck and Page are about to be charged with multiple counts of obstruction of justice.
Looks like Struck and Page will have to find another dinner party guest. "Rudy" is about to be disbarred.

You have not been on this board for 5 years--this is the 1st time I have seen you on here. I have been on here since 2008 and have 16K posts and threads to prove it.

McCabe has already turned over his memo's to Mueller, and they will be used in testimony, and as Federal Grand Jury evidence.

WTF? If you look at the header on his post, you will see he joined in 2013 and has over 11K posts. You've been here for that long and you still don't even know the basics about the site? Really?

I don't give a rats ass when he signed up for this board, he hasn't been on it. He's been extremely inactive.

Eleven thousand posts asshole!

Probably more like 11K posts on Obama and Hillary, and none on the Russian investigation--:auiqs.jpg: If you had been paying any attention to "real" news you wouldn't be on this thread right now making a lot of stupid comments.

I'm surviving just fine asshole. I've been on this forum for five years.
Mueller has already given Trump's lawyers a list of SPECIFIC questions he is going to ask in the "INTERVIEW"!
Trump is not under a "criminal investigation' you MORON!
Mueller can't use a single fucking word from McCabe now. The IG/OPR did their own investigation of McCabe and each entity recommended McCabe be fired for lying to the FBI "on multiple occasions".
Any lawyer's first words to McCabe in any trial would be: "So why should anyone believe anything you say? Your own people recommended you be fired for telling "multiple lies" to them.
Mueller's witch hunt is collapsing. "Rudy" made sure Flynn will walk.
Struck and Page are about to be charged with multiple counts of obstruction of justice.
Looks like Struck and Page will have to find another dinner party guest. "Rudy" is about to be disbarred.

You have not been on this board for 5 years--this is the 1st time I have seen you on here. I have been on here since 2008 and have 16K posts and threads to prove it.

McCabe has already turned over his memo's to Mueller, and they will be used in testimony, and as Federal Grand Jury evidence.

WTF? If you look at the header on his post, you will see he joined in 2013 and has over 11K posts. You've been here for that long and you still don't even know the basics about the site? Really?

I don't give a rats ass when he signed up for this board, he hasn't been on it. He's been extremely inactive.

Probably more like 11K posts on Obama and Hillary, and none on the Russian investigation--:auiqs.jpg: If you had been paying any attention to "real" news you wouldn't be on this thread right now making a lot of stupid comments.
Like the "Real News" Madcow dyke exposed about Trump's tax returns???? HAAAAA HAAAAA!
When was the last time you wore your hoodie in public with Trayvon Martin's photo on it from when he was twelve years old?
I'm only one of many on this forum who knows you're an idiot.

Like the "Real News" Madcow dyke exposed about Trump's tax returns???? HAAAAA HAAAAA!
When was the last time you wore your hoodie in public with Trayvon Martin's photo on it from when he was twelve years old?
I'm only one of many on this forum who knows you're an idiot.

Who is this oreo anyway? I've only seen him on the board a couple of times. I think he's a new poster

Thoughts?

Trump’s lawyers have turned over documents to Mueller with hopes of limiting interview scope

President Trump’s attorneys have provided the special counsel’s office with written descriptions that chronicle key moments under investigation in hopes of curtailing the scope of a presidential interview, according to two people familiar with the situation.

Trump’s legal team recently shared the documents in an effort to limit any session between the president and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to a few select topics, the people said. The lawyers are worried that Trump, who has a penchant for making erroneous claims, would be vulnerable in an hours-long interview.

hope in one hand, then shit in the other

see which one fills up first

eventually, mueller will subpoena trump and he'll screw himself

he still thinks he's dealing with some mom and pop painting contractor that he can intimidate.

cadet bonespurs doesn't intimidate a guy who did three combat tours in nam

Thoughts?

President Trump’s attorneys have provided the special counsel’s office with written descriptions that chronicle key moments under investigation in hopes of curtailing the scope of a presidential interview, according to two people familiar with the situation.

Trump’s legal team recently shared the documents in an effort to limit any session between the president and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to a few select topics, the people said. The lawyers are worried that Trump, who has a penchant for making erroneous claims, would be vulnerable in an hours-long interview.

Nixon & Co. tried that angle with the tapes. They promised to listen to the tapes and provide a summary of their content. It didn't work then, and it won't work today.

Thoughts?

hope in one hand, then shit in the other

see which one fills up first

eventually, mueller will subpoena trump and he'll screw himself

he still thinks he's dealing with some mom and pop painting contractor that he can intimidate.

cadet bonespurs doesn't intimidate a guy who did three combat tours in nam

Yeah, a moron beat 16 other Republicans, the Clinton machine and the fascist Democrat party backed by a constantly lying leftist fake news industry. It's time for the children to grow up and stop the stupid talking points

Yeah, a moron beat 16 other Republicans, the Clinton machine and the fascist Democrat party backed by a constantly lying leftist fake news industry. It's time for the children to grow up and stop the stupid talking points

he beat them by getting the other morons, like you, to vote for him.

Wow, he didn't since I didn't vote for him. I consider Trump a mixed bag. I oppose his trade policies, think he's a dog, I think his tax cut was lame and way insufficient. I agree with him generally on immigration.

You're a mind swilling idiot who thinks a billionaire real estate guy who became a TV star then President is stupid because he doesn't agree with you.

You're open minded because you believe one side. Yeah. Duh dar, Trump doesn't think what you do, that makes him a moron.

You're just a typical Hillary voter. How many times did you read her book?

Wow, he didn't since I didn't vote for him.

of course you didn't

:lol:

Wow, he didn't since I didn't vote for him.

of course you didn't

:lol:

You're the low IQ leftist Democrat who thinks intelligence = the ability to parrot the Democrat party.

You're also the one who thinks a guy who accomplished all he did is a moron because you can't handle someone thinking differently than you.

No major leader in either political party is stupid. They may pray on the stupid like Democrats own your sorry ass. They may be amoral liars. But you don't go that far being stupid. That's why for all the things I say about people like Hillary and Schumer and Pelosi, I don't call them dumb. They aren't

Calling people dumb because you don't have the manhood or the content to just debate their ideas is a brainless leftist Democrat thing. They are leading you by the nose because unlike Trump, you are a moron. Democrat know that. That's why they train you to parrot inane points like that Trump is a moron. It's just tired.

Forum List

Back