Trump’s lawyers have turned over documents to Mueller with hopes of limiting interview scope

Thoughts?

Trump’s lawyers have turned over documents to Mueller with hopes of limiting interview scope

President Trump’s attorneys have provided the special counsel’s office with written descriptions that chronicle key moments under investigation in hopes of curtailing the scope of a presidential interview, according to two people familiar with the situation.

Trump’s legal team recently shared the documents in an effort to limit any session between the president and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to a few select topics, the people said. The lawyers are worried that Trump, who has a penchant for making erroneous claims, would be vulnerable in an hours-long interview.

It's the same thing Richard Nixon tried but it didn't work. This is just a stall tactic. I imagine Trump will refuse Mueller's subpoena to appear, then it goes to the U.S. Supreme court--then they'll say yeah he's got to testify. Hopefully that won't take long to get to the court, but that's probably what's going to happen.

This is the reason why they're freaking out over Trump answering questions directly in front of Mueller.

You "imagine" a lot of things pal.
"Probably.......". Another of your favorite words.
Mueller has agreed to give Trump's lawyers a specific list of question pertaining to the RELEVANT!!!!! matter at hand........namely did Trump himself in any way 'collude' with the russians to win the 2016 election. Mueller can not ask questions that President Trump has no knowledge of like: "Did any of your staff collude with the russians?".
Mueller KNOWS he is riding a dead horse now. He wants this bullshit LIB fever dream to end ASAP.
This LIB bullshit is destroying Mueller's reputation more as each bullshit corrupt fact becomes known to the public.
Wait until the IG's report is made public. McCabe is only a tiny fraction of the FBI corruption to be exposed so far.
Mueller can't use a fucking word from McCabe now.
He KNOWS anything Struck breathed on will never get to a fucking night court judge.
He KNOWS that anything "Rudy' ruled on is now useless in court.

I don't assume anything dumbass. Mueller is going to demand that Trump is front & center answering questions. Trump is under criminal investigation for Obstruction of Justice--and he's not going to be able to send in a sheet of paper with answers on it--:auiqs.jpg:

This is nothing more than a stall tactic, eventually Robert Mueller will have to subpeona him. Trump will refuse, it will end up in the Supreme court, they'll decide that he has to testify in person--(JUST like they did with Nixon when he refused to hand over the tapes.) This is what is going on right now.

Yes Mueller will be using McCabe's memo's--it doesn't matter how many people Trump fires, they're still going to testify.
McCabe turned FBI memos over to Mueller, containing interactions with Trump

The reason everyone is freaking out, is because Trump is incapable of telling the TRUTH, and the last place they want Trump is sitting on the witness stand (under oath) testifying to a Federal Grand Jury, answering Robert Mueller's questions.

You're just a parrot of Sean Hannity. You're not going to survive on a political board without a broad spectrum of information. This board isn't a FOX NEWS Facebook page.

This book will help you with that.

9781478993032.jpg

This book will get you up to speed on what's going on, and you desperately need that.

I'm surviving just fine asshole. I've been on this forum for five years.
Mueller has already given Trump's lawyers a list of SPECIFIC questions he is going to ask in the "INTERVIEW"!
Trump is not under a "criminal investigation' you MORON!
Mueller can't use a single fucking word from McCabe now. The IG/OPR did their own investigation of McCabe and each entity recommended McCabe be fired for lying to the FBI "on multiple occasions".
Any lawyer's first words to McCabe in any trial would be: "So why should anyone believe anything you say? Your own people recommended you be fired for telling "multiple lies" to them.
Mueller's witch hunt is collapsing. "Rudy" made sure Flynn will walk.
Struck and Page are about to be charged with multiple counts of obstruction of justice.
Looks like Struck and Page will have to find another dinner party guest. "Rudy" is about to be disbarred.

Have any links to back all that up?

5316-1512240752-fff65a95378d8270162f32e91c66f642.jpg

5317-1512240823-8b844c2a8a881dfcd5394daf64e13231.jpg

Trump has his reasons.

Another flaming leftist hypocrite who's standard flips when the D behind the name turns to an R
You sure about that?

5350-1516602930-6280d82716aa9d86816c4a11bfae3aac.jpg

Another brainless post by the brainless poster.

kaz: Democrats are being hypocrites in your attacks on Trump for things that Obama did
rdean: Are you sure about that, Republicans are hypocrites!

You didn't contradict what I said. I said to you what YOU are doing. And you couldn't even read it. And you say to a libertarian who's neither that you're both hypocrites.

Another government educated (sic) failure

Thoughts?

President Trump’s attorneys have provided the special counsel’s office with written descriptions that chronicle key moments under investigation in hopes of curtailing the scope of a presidential interview, according to two people familiar with the situation.

Trump’s legal team recently shared the documents in an effort to limit any session between the president and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to a few select topics, the people said. The lawyers are worried that Trump, who has a penchant for making erroneous claims, would be vulnerable in an hours-long interview.

It's the same thing Richard Nixon tried but it didn't work. This is just a stall tactic. I imagine Trump will refuse Mueller's subpoena to appear, then it goes to the U.S. Supreme court--then they'll say yeah he's got to testify. Hopefully that won't take long to get to the court, but that's probably what's going to happen.

This is the reason why they're freaking out over Trump answering questions directly in front of Mueller.

Mueller has agreed to give Trump's lawyers a specific list of question pertaining to the RELEVANT!!!!! matter at hand........namely did Trump himself in any way 'collude' with the russians to win the 2016 election. Mueller can not ask questions that President Trump has no knowledge of like: "Did any of your staff collude with the russians?".
Mueller KNOWS he is riding a dead horse now. He wants this bullshit LIB fever dream to end ASAP.
This LIB bullshit is destroying Mueller's reputation more as each bullshit corrupt fact becomes known to the public.
Wait until the IG's report is made public. McCabe is only a tiny fraction of the FBI corruption to be exposed so far.
He KNOWS anything Struck breathed on will never get to a fucking night court judge.

I don't assume anything dumbass. Mueller is going to demand that Trump is front & center answering questions. Trump is under criminal investigation for Obstruction of Justice--and he's not going to be able to send in a sheet of paper with answers on it--:auiqs.jpg:

This is nothing more than a stall tactic, eventually Robert Mueller will have to subpeona him. Trump will refuse, it will end up in the Supreme court, they'll decide that he has to testify in person--(JUST like they did with Nixon when he refused to hand over the tapes.) This is what is going on right now.

Yes Mueller will be using McCabe's memo's--it doesn't matter how many people Trump fires, they're still going to testify.

The reason everyone is freaking out, is because Trump is incapable of telling the TRUTH, and the last place they want Trump is sitting on the witness stand (under oath) testifying to a Federal Grand Jury, answering Robert Mueller's questions.

You're just a parrot of Sean Hannity. You're not going to survive on a political board without a broad spectrum of information. This board isn't a FOX NEWS Facebook page.

9781478993032.jpg

This book will get you up to speed on what's going on, and you desperately need that.

Mueller has already given Trump's lawyers a list of SPECIFIC questions he is going to ask in the "INTERVIEW"!
Mueller can't use a single fucking word from McCabe now. The IG/OPR did their own investigation of McCabe and each entity recommended McCabe be fired for lying to the FBI "on multiple occasions".
Any lawyer's first words to McCabe in any trial would be: "So why should anyone believe anything you say? Your own people recommended you be fired for telling "multiple lies" to them.
Struck and Page are about to be charged with multiple counts of obstruction of justice.
Looks like Struck and Page will have to find another dinner party guest. "Rudy" is about to be disbarred.

You have not been on this board for 5 years--this is the 1st time I have seen you on here. I have been on here since 2008 and have 16K posts and threads to prove it.

McCabe has already turned over his memo's to Mueller, and they will be used in testimony, and as Federal Grand Jury evidence.

Daffy-Duck-Quote-On-Aliens-Dropping-Off-All-The-Stupid-People-Here_408x408.jpg

Last edited:

9781478993032.jpg

You have not been on this board for 5 years--this is the 1st time I have seen you on here. I have been on here since 2008 and have 16K posts and threads to prove it.

McCabe has already turned over his memo's to Mueller, and they will be used in testimony, and as Federal Grand Jury evidence.

WTF? If you look at the header on his post, you will see he joined in 2013 and has over 11K posts. You've been here for that long and you still don't even know the basics about the site? Really?

9781478993032.jpg

You fucking MORON! Go look at the my 'joined' date on any of my posts. Thanks for confirming how fucking stupid you are to every member here.

9781478993032.jpg

WTF? If you look at the header on his post, you will see he joined in 2013 and has over 11K posts. You've been here for that long and you still don't even know the basics about the site? Really?

I don't give a rats ass when he signed up for this board, he hasn't been on it. He's been extremely inactive.

9781478993032.jpg

sock profile ...

9781478993032.jpg

You fucking MORON! Go look at the my 'joined' date on any of my posts. Thanks for confirming how fucking stupid you are to every member here.

I don't give a rats ass when you signed up for this board, you haven't been on it, or haven't been on the political forums. Otherwise you would have known a hell of a lot more than you're exhibiting today.

The biggest problem with you members of the Trump cult is you have been ignoring all these investigations over the last year, then you jump back in here when you finally realize he's in trouble and expect to defend him. It's not going to happen because you don't know jack shit.

It's the equivalent of missing every college class, never reading a book or studying and then expecting to pass the final exam--:auiqs.jpg:

Russian threads and news have been all over this board for over a year now, and you've ignored them. It's no one's job on this board to babysit you now.

You can start with this one.

51en1RaD4yL._AC_US327_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Last edited:

9781478993032.jpg

I don't give a rats ass when he signed up for this board, he hasn't been on it. He's been extremely inactive.

He's on average more active than you are. It's just your ignorance I'm mocking you for that his join date and number of posts were a short scroll up from your post and you didn't know that

9781478993032.jpg

He's on average more active than you are. It's just your ignorance I'm mocking you for that his join date and number of posts were a short scroll up from your post and you didn't know that

Danny Boys has not spent any time on the multitude of the Russian threads over the last year, and that's why I don't recognize him. He/she has ignored everything regarding that.

I know the right wingers on this board
that have been here for quite some time, and they have been on these Russian threads, and that's why they're not on this one right now. Because they have somewhat of a clue as to what has been going on, and they cannot defend the firing of Andrew McCabe, and know that Mueller is going to subpeona Trump in front of the Grand Jury--and he's not going to get away with written answers to his questions.

Trump is the direct result of a large segment of this society insisting on living in a Right Wing media bubble for the last 20 years, being brainwashed into believing that all other news sources are FAKE. A good article for you to actually spend the next 20 minutes READING is here.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

This is going to come crashing down on your heads very quickly. 5 guilty plea's to date--and 87 Federal Grand jury criminal charges that are more than certain to produce more.

If you're still watching FOX NEWS you're not going to know much. They are insulting your intelligence & integrity on a daily basis with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, all out lies and are manufacturing enough conspiracy stories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

Fox News journalists threaten to quit.

To play catch up on real news that is NOT a political hack book--this is the one. Number 6 best seller on Amazon today.

9781538728758-us.jpg

Danny Boys has not spent any time on the multitude of the Russian threads over the last year, and that's why I don't recognize him. He/she has ignored everything regarding that.

oreo you give a half-ass cookie a bad name...

CyG330eXAAAbU2J.jpg

You're on a big boy and girl thread here, if you can't produce a verifiable--trusted link source it automatically goes into the :bsflag:file.

Trump & his surrogates were being electronically monitored and watched by several different foreign countries since 2015 on daily routine spying of Russian intelligence assets.

"GCHQ-
first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew in Feb. 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret RUSSIAN meeting in the Trump tower, in June of 2016.

Now this is all going to come down to money laundering which is why Trump has continually refused to release his income tax returns, and now is in a full blown tweety rage because Mueller has recently Subpoenaed his business records.
Mueller Wants Trump’s Business Records. What’s the Russia Connection?

Here is a good explanation of the money laundering.

And again it didn't help that Trump went on National T.V. and admit to Obstruction of Justice.

Now you can either start to get a clue as to what is going on, or remain as
stupid as you are today, tomorrow.

9781538713433_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

A great "non-partisan" non-biased book to play catch up with.

-

Last edited:
Fortunately there areNY state prosecutors eager to take a bite out of Filthy Don's plenteous, flabby ass. He's a fvcked cadet.

Thoughts?

Mueller is part of the deep state swamp and a CIA puppet.......fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

You Hucklefvcks are still fighting the Civil War, aren't you?:abgg2q.jpg:

You have a piss poor understanding of what is really behind this Trump distraction and the deep state moles like Mueller that work on behalf of the shadow "government". Mueller is as filthy as it gets when it comes to covering crimes like running interference in the BCCI/ CIA drug trafficking scam and was rewarded with a cushy job as FBI director...since he had proven to his masters that he would have their backs.

You are merely one of the sheeple.

Hope this helps!

(snicker)

Thoughts?

9781478993032.jpg

Isikoff, a moutpiece of the CFR that worked for Newsweek AND a leftist.

David Corn, a leftist that worked for Mother Jones.......

"Investigative journalists", my ass......

Thoughts?

9781478993032.jpg

Yeah--you're back to you're typical Baghdad Bob response. "It's not happening, it's Hollywood, it's all FAKE news."---:auiqs.jpg:

Baghdad_Bob.jpg

A lot of the things in the Book have been all over this board for more than a year now, in trusted verifiable links and video's that you have ignored. But there's a lot of things in the book that no one on this board knew about also.

This book is a great book for those of you that have been stuck on FOX NEWS for the last 20 years, with Murdock determining what news he's going to report, and what news he won't report--while he is a huuuuuge Trump supporter, and for those that just haven't had the time to keep up.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

It's not a political hack book. It goes into the errors Obama made with Putin by not responding quickly enough, why Putin loathed Hillary Clinton, some of the murders of double agents and political opposition leaders that Putin had killed over the last few years, Democrats regretting not heeding Mitt Romney's warning that Putin's Russian is our greatest threat, and why in the FUCK Trump is continually praising Vladimir Putin.

A hint.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

So the book again is:

51en1RaD4yL._AC_US327_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Very well written, easy to read, and very hard to put down.

Last edited:

9781478993032.jpg

Yeah--you're back to you're typical Baghdad Bob response. "It's not happening, it's Hollywood, it's all FAKE news."---:auiqs.jpg:

Baghdad_Bob.jpg

A lot of the things in the Book have been all over this board for more than a year now, in trusted verifiable links and video's that you have ignored. But there's a lot of things in the book that no one on this board knew about also.

Like the fake Russian/Trump dossier that was financed by the Hildebeast campaign using a third party entity/former MI-5 operative (that hated Trump) and was later dismissed by even the filthy higher-ups of the FBI after he was busted for leaking information to Yahoo News and then LYING about it??? The use of the FISA Courts claiming that Carter Page was a Russian asset though Page had cooperated with the FBI and had been more than forthcoming about his dealings with them THUS anyone involved with the Trump campaign needed to be under surveillance?

Here is something that even someone as butthurt and blinded by hate as you are should be able to see....if Putin and Trump colluded to "steal" the election from the Hildebeast? All of this information would have been brought to the public complete with proof and recordings of wiretaps BEFORE the election...not after. Had Trump and Putin colluded to deny leftards of the election and in exchange for that, Russian sanctions would be lifted? Then how come General Flynn and a Russian ambassador had a conversation where the topic of lifting those sanctions (that should have never been put on them to begin with, BTW) if that was a foregone conclusion that sanctions would be lifted in exchange for insuring a Trump victory?

The Trump/Russia collusion was "Plan B" if somehow the Hildebeast lost. The fix was in for the Hildebeast from the "git-go" to make sure she got the nomination but to win the election as well and every major alphabet agency and the media played their part. What they didn't count on was the fly in the ointment by the name of DNC operative Seth Rich that was disgusted with what he had witnessed. Seth Rich was the leaker. Seth Rich is the one the one that passed off a thumb drive of incriminating emails that exposed the criminality of the DNC, their connection to the media, the deep state and how the dirty, disgusting, "below the belt" tactics and lengths that those supporting the Hildebeast were doing and the "ground game" of busing voters from one polling place to another.

THAT is why leftards are butthurt because since SO much effort had gone in to stealing the election for her? Then Trump just HAD to of cheated....no other explanation, right? Had Trump sold 20 percent of America's uranium to Russian interests and then padded Trump's coffers with 145 million dollars, the leftard clown posse would have soiled themselves with indignant rage......so spare me the bullshit, doofus...........it doesn't pass the "sniff test" in the slightest.

9781478993032.jpg

Eleven thousand posts asshole!

I know the right wingers on this board
that have been here for quite some time, and they have been on these Russian threads, and that's why they're not on this one right now. Because they have somewhat of a clue as to what has been going on, and they cannot defend the firing of Andrew McCabe, and know that Mueller is going to subpeona Trump in front of the Grand Jury--and he's not going to get away with written answers to his questions.

Trump is the direct result of a large segment of this society insisting on living in a Right Wing media bubble for the last 20 years, being brainwashed into believing that all other news sources are FAKE. A good article for you to actually spend the next 20 minutes READING is here.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

This is going to come crashing down on your heads very quickly. 5 guilty plea's to date--and 87 Federal Grand jury criminal charges that are more than certain to produce more.

If you're still watching FOX NEWS you're not going to know much. They are insulting your intelligence & integrity on a daily basis with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, all out lies and are manufacturing enough conspiracy stories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

Fox News journalists threaten to quit.

To play catch up on real news that is NOT a political hack book--this is the one. Number 6 best seller on Amazon today.

9781538728758-us.jpg

WOW!!!! Number six!!!!!!!!!! Fucking amazing!
Michael Wolf's piece of garbage did better than that.

Yep. Mueller admitted he had nothing on the purpose of the investigation by moving on to if he can twist anything into obstruction.

Do you realize how many times in the last year and a half you declared that Trump was about to go down and you're still going ofer? You never give up on your fantasy, do you?

It's really just solid legal advice from the President's lawyers.

Special Counsels are under odd rules ... But in general the intent is the same as any investigation conducted by the Justice Department.
You identify a possible crime ... You get the legal authority to investigate that crime ... And you ask questions in regards to that crime.
Special Counsel Mueller was tasked in investigating collusion between Russia and President Trump that influenced the outcome of the election.

Special Counsel Mueller has been on an extended taxpayer funded fishing trip.
Any qualified lawyer would be foolish to say anything other than ... "The pond is right over there, and it may or may not have fish in it ... Good luck".

Everyday this bullshit drags on Mueller's reputation is being destroyed. He better come up with something other than sniffing people's underwear to see if they had eaten beet soup in the last fifteen years.

Forum List

Back