Trump's latest EO will send health insurance premiums up by 25%

"Might".....*yawn*

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance.

My plan will save you $2,500!

I kept my doctor.

I kept my insurance.

I saved a ton of money because of Obamacare. All preventative care became free to me. On just my ex’s colonoscopies alone we saved 5 grand. Then on my mammograms we saved more. I can list several situations that I saved a ton of money.

All Obamacare did was make my employer provided insurance better.

But this thread isn’t about Obamacare. It’s about how trump is screwing Americans, insurance costs & health care.

I guess the damage trump is doing to Americans is winning in your opinion.
Obamacare is great for lower class bottom-feeders because you are exempt from paying. Middle class folks, however, get reemed because they have to pay for the lower class.

Remember when Trump stated that he would have a BETTER, CHEAPER and HC plan that would cover EVERYONE???

Well, well........one wonders if the health insurance hike will ONLY affect anti-Trumpsters......

Of course, Trump cult members are once again ready to be martyrs, so maybe the hike will be just another hard pill to swallow.

Trump's Surprise Decision on Healthcare Might Send Your Insurance Premium Up 25%

Prog-speak, Trump might, could, may have, might be, not sure, possible.

We remember when Trump lied about having better, cheaper healthcare for everyone.

And everyone knew it was a lie – even those who voted for him.
You misspelled "Obama", jackwagon.

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

"Might".....*yawn*

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance.

My plan will save you $2,500!

Two out of three ain't bad...I kept my doctor, I kept my plan but i did not save any money

0 out of 3 for me.
Couldn't keep my doctor or ophthalmologist, lost original plan and didn't save money

The article is 2 years old and my insurance premium did not go up 25%.

Moron and with the reading skills of a 3 year-old.....The article is an UPDATE of the one Oct. 2017.....LOL

Remember when Trump stated that he would have a BETTER, CHEAPER and HC plan that would cover EVERYONE???

Well, well........one wonders if the health insurance hike will ONLY affect anti-Trumpsters......

Of course, Trump cult members are once again ready to be martyrs, so maybe the hike will be just another hard pill to swallow.

Trump's Surprise Decision on Healthcare Might Send Your Insurance Premium Up 25%

Hmmm, the link says "might", your OP says "will"....you may want to learn the difference.

One EO ends a series of payments known as cost sharing reduction subsidies, hell, my payment may go down 15%....dumbass.

I would LOVE to know what percentage of healthcare cost are covered by our asses for whatever reason.
Consider income taxes. Last figure I read was I believe 45% of tax filers not only pay no federal income tax, but have a NEGATIVE tax liability.... they get more money back than they paid in.

So... are 45% of people who incur healthcare costs - have their cost covered by the rest of us???

The article is in 2 years old, none of this "speculation" has happened.
Twit.

The article is in 2 years old, none of this "speculation" has happened.
Twit

Fuckhead......The article is an UPDATE of an older one......Is there a grown up around to help you read???...LOL

if there was anyone who was the epitome of "too stupid to breath on their own" it would be you

First of all. moron....the word you wanted is "BREATHE" ........But, are you and your cult ilk then ADMITTING that once again your orange fuck head went BACK on his promise he made 2 years ago?????

LMAO

Why is sit that those on the right blast Obama for a campaign promise he was not able to keep. But they never mention that trumps campaign promise is that Mexico will pay for the wall. Please explain the double standard that you are using.

Forum List

Back