Trumps immigration plan wins the electorate.

Eventually but not in the short run. However, it's much less of an expense than the liberals are making it out to be.

They saddled us with Obamacare. They don't have a leg to stand on. This is MUCH less expensive.

"Eventually but not in the short run. However, it's much less of an expense than the liberals are making it out to be."

:link:

I just told you that there is staff in place and I described to you how it could be done.

It's a lot less expensive than Obamacare, which your side foisted upon us.

So I should throw out all facts and reason "cuz you said so"?

So far, you have not posted even one verifiable fact and you know what they say about opinions.

:lame2:

I know more about it that you do. I worked at INS, people extremely close to me worked for the successor agencies for a long time, and I did budget, planning and policy for the Federal Government for 38 years, including at INS.

So my opinion is a very informed one.

IOW, "cuz you said so" I should throw out all
facts and reason "cuz you said so"?

So far, you have not posted even one verifiable fact and you know what they say about opinions.

Seriously, you don't seem to know very much about the issue at all. You're just another of the ignorant "just round them up and deport them" fools.

If you cannot back up your opinions, that's all they are - your opinions. You're welcome to them but don't expect everyone to be a gullible RWNJ.

I just went back and reread this, and what the eff do you mean that I don't seem to know much about the issue?

I knew that there were deportation officers already on the Federal payroll. Did you?

I think you are the one posting from Hillary talking points.

From the moon? Is rush telling you that there are moon people now? You've GOT to stop believing everything that guy tells you.

Ever see Coneheads?

That was Remulak. You want to deport Jane Curtin now?

As a former employee of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, I especially enjoyed the parts of Coneheads with the immigration officers. Hilarious.

Right, and I'm a ballet dancer who is also a world champion bowler. You should know claims like that are a dime a dozen. Give verifiable proof of your claim or you are just making it up.

If you don't believe I was a Fed and worked at INS, go over to the Obama Presidency board in the Badlands and ask that group if I did. I've posted with them for years. The liberals there may hate me but they know I'm for real. The conservatives there will absolutely back up my credentials.

I'm waiting for em to ask you for a link.

The right wing cries for a solution that we can;t afford, and will never work. Need any proof the right wing is childish and dumb?

Yep. Notice how vague he has been about how he would do and pay for this debacle? And, notice how the RWNJs have not asked him those two very basic questions.

I mean, of course, besides the utterly ridiculous claim that Mexico would pay for it.

lib- bet you didn't notice how vague Barrys been about his entire political and personal career?

Republicans Like Trump's Take on Immigration Reform

The Trump Way on Immigration Suits Republicans, Poll Shows
By Lindsey McPhersonPosted at 12:08 p.m. on Nov. 11

874 Comments

No--that's not the case. Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 75% with Latino's in this country making it impossible for him to win the White House. Since Reagan, the GOP nominee has to capture at least 40% of this group to win the White House. G.W. Bush was last and he got 44%. Romney lost because he only got 27% of this group.
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

In fact this negative could roll over on any nominee the GOP picks. This is what happens when you run off 17% population.

YouGov-GOPImmigration-1.jpg

WE want Trump!!!!!!!!!!
How much louder do we need to yell?

Republicans Like Trump's Take on Immigration Reform

The Trump Way on Immigration Suits Republicans, Poll Shows
By Lindsey McPhersonPosted at 12:08 p.m. on Nov. 11

874 Comments

No--that's not the case. Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 75% with Latino's in this country making it impossible for him to win the White House. Since Reagan, the GOP nominee has to capture at least 40% of this group to win the White House. G.W. Bush was last and he got 44%. Romney lost because he only got 27% of this group.
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

In fact this negative could roll over on any nominee the GOP picks. This is what happens when you run off 17% population.

YouGov-GOPImmigration-1.jpg

WE want Trump!!!!!!!!!!
How much louder do we need to yell?
So you're saying he has 25% of the latino vote. Add to that all the other voters and he's going to win.

Forum List

Back