Trump's high wire act

You don't know who they shoot, and in fact, if you want me to post the local story I posted before about an unarmed white suspect getting shot, I still have the story. More whites get shot and killed by police every year than blacks. Proportionately, more blacks should be killed by police than whites because blacks make up most of the violent crime in this country. Compared to whites, blacks get more breaks.

Yeeeahhhh, Ray brought the Racism!!!

Talking to a leftist like you is like talking to a brick wall. I just posted an article (from a source even you used) pointing out that juries don't vote on criminal offenses in the shooting if the shooting was ruled justified under our law. HTF could they rule the shooting justified and then bring any criminal charges?

I don't know. How could guys EVERYONE knew Lynch Emmett Till and still be acquitted by a racist jury?
What about black cops?

I don't know. How could guys EVERYONE knew Lynch Emmett Till and still be acquitted by a racist jury?

Because people were actually racist back then????

Yeeeahhhh, Ray brought the Racism!!!

Everything is racism to you. You probably wake up in the middle of the night screaming RACISM! RACISM! and begin frantically looking in your closets and under the bed.

Well, since the OP, the orange clown's high wire act has grown increasingly wobbly, and he has made enemies in the present bureaucracy, the press, and the whole of the intelligence community. This does not bode well at all for this admin. The Russian connection investigation continues. Now we are going to see what the source of the clown's accusation of former President Obama is. And there is the matter of the server in the Trump tower and the Russian bank.

And then there is the GOP's AHCA. Looks to be DOA from within the GOP. And if it does not pass, then the GOP and the clown are going to be at each other's throats. Damn, this just gets more and more like a TV reality show.

Well, since the OP, the orange clown's high wire act has grown increasingly wobbly, and he has made enemies in the present bureaucracy, the press, and the whole of the intelligence community. This does not bode well at all for this admin. The Russian connection investigation continues. Now we are going to see what the source of the clown's accusation of former President Obama is. And there is the matter of the server in the Trump tower and the Russian bank.

And then there is the GOP's AHCA. Looks to be DOA from within the GOP. And if it does not pass, then the GOP and the clown are going to be at each other's throats. Damn, this just gets more and more like a TV reality show.

Nah, that's why they are approaching this in phases.

They can get some things done with a simple Senate majority, but to get rid of the law (and replace it) in it's entirety, it would take a 60 vote Senate. It could happen, but likely not.

So 2018 is rolling around, and we can honestly say the Democrats in the Senate are holding us up as they are the obstructionists.

The only wobble in this presidency is in the minds of liberals. As for the rest of us, we like what he's doing.

Because people were actually racist back then????

They're racist now, that's the point.

Everything is racism to you. You probably wake up in the middle of the night screaming RACISM! RACISM! and begin frantically looking in your closets and under the bed.

Naw, I just come on here, listen to you rationalize the murder of black children, and the racism is easy to find.

Forum List

Back