Trumps Healthplan, he doen't have one :

Well let me put it to you this way. since the advent of capitalism and insurance company main focus on profits, we need to now have government influence on how best to handle the insurance companies and drug companies. When you look at insurance companies , there is really no need for them , is there? Insurance is the biggest rip off , and is not in the constitution is it.

I say lets all quit having insurance , health insurance. Lets all quit right now!! How is that. If Trump gets in , we shall sell our house, and rent, so no one can put a lien on our home for medical bills. how is that. No more insurance!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------- NO MORE INSURANCE is exactly what i want . Actually , you can have all the insurance that you want to pay for , just don't make others subsidize YOUR insurance by having the MANDATE to buy Insurance Penny !! The MANDATE is slavery Penny !!

I am going to refuse to pay for my husbands or my insurance if Trump gets in. Free healthcare for all!!
------------------------------------------------------------------ NO Healthcare for ANYONE unless you buy your own healthcare Penny !!

No if the poor are not going to be able to buy healthcare, I'll be darn if we will. I feel we have paid taxes in vain for the last 18 years since rich ole Donald hasn't. He is a disgrace.
--------------------------------------------------- TRUMP avoided his taxes legally and according to USA law Penny .

H. Clinton closed that tax loophole. Your right many rich avoid paying taxes legally, which is why we should raise the top rate to 75%. Show them.

--------------------------------------------------------- NO MORE INSURANCE is exactly what i want . Actually , you can have all the insurance that you want to pay for , just don't make others subsidize YOUR insurance by having the MANDATE to buy Insurance Penny !! The MANDATE is slavery Penny !!

I am going to refuse to pay for my husbands or my insurance if Trump gets in. Free healthcare for all!!
------------------------------------------------------------------ NO Healthcare for ANYONE unless you buy your own healthcare Penny !!

No if the poor are not going to be able to buy healthcare, I'll be darn if we will. I feel we have paid taxes in vain for the last 18 years since rich ole Donald hasn't. He is a disgrace.
--------------------------------------------------- TRUMP avoided his taxes legally and according to USA law Penny .

H. Clinton closed that tax loophole. Your right many rich avoid paying taxes legally, which is why we should raise the top rate to 75%. Show them.
Huh? If they're not paying any taxes, how will raising the nominal rate do any good, other than squeezing more money out of people who are paying?

Nothing would be better than obamacare.

No that is not true. Trump nothing plan is nothing, he has no answer to healthcare, except for the wealthy. He is nothing man.
A nothing plan would be far superior to obiecare. Please direct us to the Constitutional amendment that makes our healthcare a government matter.

Trump does not know the constitution if he did, he'd realize all citizens in the US are allowed to practice the religion of their choice.

Also in 1776, what was the population?? how many states were there??? how was mail delivered???? did we have TV???

Start getting real. This is the problem with The GOP and Trumpeters, they want to go back to when we built fires with sticks. Steam engine days. Diaper days. Babies with auto semiautomatic weapons.
You failed to answer the challenge and went off into the weeds. The Constitution is still valid today, nothing there against TV. Or government controlled health care.

Well let me put it to you this way. since the advent of capitalism and insurance company main focus on profits, we need to now have government influence on how best to handle the insurance companies and drug companies. When you look at insurance companies , there is really no need for them , is there? Insurance is the biggest rip off , and is not in the constitution is it.

I say lets all quit having insurance , health insurance. Lets all quit right now!! How is that. If Trump gets in , we shall sell our house, and rent, so no one can put a lien on our home for medical bills. how is that. No more insurance!!!!!
The nation was founded on capitalism and private companies need to make a profit to stay in business. The Constitution doesn't prevent capitalism from taking place, politicians do. Yes, there's a need for health care insurance for the same reason there's a need for auto insurance.

Making everyone pay for the shitty/irresponsible driver would be wrong but we might as well have that too. No more insurance is fine. Just don't demand hospitals care for you or somebody else pick up the tab, that should be your right, as it should be theirs to decline you.

It all got out of control with too much government involvement, more government was the last thing we needed.

No that is not true. Trump nothing plan is nothing, he has no answer to healthcare, except for the wealthy. He is nothing man.
A nothing plan would be far superior to obiecare. Please direct us to the Constitutional amendment that makes our healthcare a government matter.

Trump does not know the constitution if he did, he'd realize all citizens in the US are allowed to practice the religion of their choice.

Also in 1776, what was the population?? how many states were there??? how was mail delivered???? did we have TV???

Start getting real. This is the problem with The GOP and Trumpeters, they want to go back to when we built fires with sticks. Steam engine days. Diaper days. Babies with auto semiautomatic weapons.
You failed to answer the challenge and went off into the weeds. The Constitution is still valid today, nothing there against TV. Or government controlled health care.

The nation was founded on capitalism and private companies need to make a profit to stay in business. The Constitution doesn't prevent capitalism from taking place, politicians do. Yes, there's a need for health care insurance for the same reason there's a need for auto insurance.

Making everyone pay for the shitty/irresponsible driver would be wrong but we might as well have that too. No more insurance is fine. Just don't demand hospitals care for you or somebody else pick up the tab, that should be your right, as it should be theirs to decline you.

It all got out of control with too much government involvement, more government was the last thing we needed.

You can't compare 1776 to 2016. I suppose you think the bible was wrote for today as well. We do not need the middle man for healthcare, get rid of the middle man like the elites use robots instead of humans, and we cut the price down. Fair playing field hey. No middle man no ceo's making big bucks. If you ever read a explanation of benefits, you know where the money goes.

-------------------------------- MANDATE to buy health insurance is the problem , if I don't want health insurance I shouldn't be FORCED to PAY for it and that's the MANDATE . Car insurance is not comparable , if I don't want to pay the car insurance I just take the bus , ride my bicycle or Walk Iceweasel !!

-------------------------------- MANDATE to buy health insurance is the problem , if I don't want health insurance I shouldn't be FORCED to PAY for it and that's the MANDATE . Car insurance is not comparable , if I don't want to pay the car insurance I just take the bus , ride my bicycle or Walk Iceweasel !!
Auto insurance was comparable, that was my point. Slow down there....

Forum List

Back