Trump’s H1-B Point of View will lose him votes

“Truly qualified.” :cuckoo:

Being a programmer covers a broad fucking spectrum. If you have a point, attempt to make yourself understood.
My point is MAGA.
If these Business Visas were so talented, they would turn their own nation into a powerhouse.
Uh, look at how India was doing 50 years ago. Christ... :rolleyes:
You know who’s developing the software for their new submarines?
Israel.
But Indians are such geniuses!
What a joke!
And India’s a shithole except for Mumbai.
Totally misses the point again :rolleyes:

I’ve had enough of you, inbred simpleton. Maybe I’ll have more energy later.
Just admit you love cheap labor.
Sure. Right after you admit you love to pay more and love expensive labor.

My point is MAGA.
If these Business Visas were so talented, they would turn their own nation into a powerhouse.
Israel.
What a joke!

I pay market value because I have respect for people.
That’s how I got my current position.

Israel.
What a joke!

Everybody pays market value. Christ :rolleyes:

Israel.
What a joke!

It’s actually a Torah Law.
Those damn Jews.

Those damn Jews.
Please, the conversation is already stupid enough

Those damn Jews.
Please, the conversation is already stupid enough
Don’t talk about your greedy ass self like that.

Trump to H-1B visa holders: 'Path to citizenship' could be coming soon

Thousands of American graduates who are employed in IT better get ready to apply for Unemployment.
It's hilarious really. The proven scum lying media prints something and you quote it as fact. lol
I submitted a message at WhiteHouse.gov.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

Hopefully you held your tounge , right now i don't think i can......'effin two faced traitor!!!!

~S~

Thousands of American graduates who are employed in IT better get ready to apply for Unemployment.
It's hilarious really. The proven scum lying media prints something and you quote it as fact. lol
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

Hopefully you held your tounge , right now i don't think i can......'effin two faced traitor!!!!

~S~
On this issue...you are spot on!

~S~
And he ran on this issue.

I don't see what the problem is with legal immigrants who have usable skills.

Why don’t you explain why a software company (MS, IBM, Oracle, etc...) that has produced nothing new since 1998

WTF? Is that some kind of joke?
I see you haven’t kept a track of their progress over the decades.
Please tell me what they have accomplished.
Be specific and I’ll show you where you’re wrong.

Apple has developed the iPhone, iPad, iPod and have new and updated their OS every year or so.

I personally was hired to be the photographer for the debut of Microsoft Surface in Bellevue. I photographed the first one sold. Microsoft basically plays catchup to the new products that Apple develops.

Windows has been updated and new versions come out every year or so.

All laptops and computers have gone through drastic changes through the years.

None of that and more happened all by itself. Nor did little fairies come in at night to magically make them appear.

Please stop making a fool of yourself.
Except Apple’s upgrades aren’t apologies for current pieces of shit.
MS spent 20 years trying to make a piece of shit not a pos.
A simple Google search will expose millions of issues with MS’s fuckups due to sheer incompetence.

No point wasting time on this ignorant dummy.

*Posted from my pretty amazing Surface 6 Pro with Windows 10, in spite of Microsoft supposedly not doing anything useful for 20 years.

The entire reason for the H-1B visa (signed into law by baby bush) is to pay workers from foreign countries far less than their American counterparts doing the same job. Why would tRump want to even the playing field which would cost American companies (including his) billions in additional pay? Lip service?

I don't see what the problem is with legal immigrants who have usable skills.

Well it’s not about usable skills it’s all about cheap labor. I’ve worked with some H1-B workers that are as dumb as a box of rocks. I think to myself, our (US citizens) graduates and laid off IT workers are struggling to find a job because this guy has taken it.

What about that record unemployment?
Americans have programming jobs for the first time since 2004.
Sessions sent the visas back.
I’s rathet Americans have those jobs.

WTF does the attorney general have to do with visas?

It's just more proof that immigration isn't a priority to trump beyond what political benefit he can get from it.

The man has done a lot of things conservatives say they hate and want to stop. He hires undocumented workers and provides forged documents for them to keep working. His latest wife's parents got here through chain migration. Two of his three wives weren't citizens when their first children were born. Both trump jr and barron are what conservatives call anchor babies. He abuses the H1B program to the point that a large number of his employees are using them.

He says America first but none of his manufacturing is done here in America. He has not done one thing to bring those jobs to America.

He gives big tax breaks to corporations to keep jobs here but the corporations turn around and send the jobs overseas anyway.

He lies over and over to people only for those people to be let down and be left up the creek without a paddle.

Now he's forcing innocent government workers to be facing financial harm. All for a wall that's so not necessary and a huge waste of money. Money we don't have.

Why do you tell bald-faced lies that you know will get stuffed right back down your throat?

Why don’t you explain why a software company (MS, IBM, Oracle, etc...) that has produced nothing new since 1998

WTF? Is that some kind of joke?
I see you haven’t kept a track of their progress over the decades.
Please tell me what they have accomplished.
Be specific and I’ll show you where you’re wrong.

Apple has developed the iPhone, iPad, iPod and have new and updated their OS every year or so.

I personally was hired to be the photographer for the debut of Microsoft Surface in Bellevue. I photographed the first one sold. Microsoft basically plays catchup to the new products that Apple develops.

Windows has been updated and new versions come out every year or so.

All laptops and computers have gone through drastic changes through the years.

None of that and more happened all by itself. Nor did little fairies come in at night to magically make them appear.

Please stop making a fool of yourself.

Yeah, and the iPhone has a Samsung screen!

It's just more proof that immigration isn't a priority to trump beyond what political benefit he can get from it

Indeed, the entire wall issue is a complete social engineered fascade created to make us believe immigration will stop, while the legislative answer literally invites more foreign labor in

Why would tRump want to even the playing field which would cost American companies (including his) billions in additional pay? Lip service?

he doesn't , in fact he's all about throwing his corporate masters a cheap labor legislative bone , while appearing to have a tough immigration stance

Well it’s not about usable skills it’s all about cheap labor

Yup

and we wonder why caravans appear on our borders.....

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

~S~

Forum List

Back