Trump's ghost writer reveals the workings of Trump's business style

Exclusive: Trump, the billion-dollar loser — I was his ghostwriter and saw it happen

For example:

"...Trump’s portfolio did not jibe with what I saw each day — which to a surprisingly large extent was him looking at fabric swatches. Indeed, flipping through fabric swatches seemed at times to be his main occupation. Some days he would do it for hours, then take me in what he always called his “French military helicopter” to Atlantic City — where he looked at more fabric swatches or sometimes small samples of wood paneling. It was true that the carpets and drapes at his properties needed to be refreshed frequently, and the seats on the renamed Trump Shuttle required occasional reupholstering. But the main thing about fabric swatches was that they were within his comfort zone — whereas, for example, the management of hotels and airlines clearly wasn’t. One of his aides once told me that every room at the Plaza could be filled at the “rack rate” (list price) every night, and the revenue still wouldn’t cover the monthly payment of the loan he’d taken out to buy the place. In other words, he’d made a ridiculous deal. Neither he nor the banks had done the math beforehand. Or perhaps Trump knew it because someone had told him, but didn’t want to think about it. The one thing he is above-average at is compartmentalization."
How dare he look at fabric swatches!!!!
IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Good grief, don't freak out.
Policeman "on Fire, loon."

zakaria-abdelkafi-may-day-paris-protest-crs-police-fire.jpg

What year is this referring to?
The date shown on the report is "SEPTEMBER 07, 2018"

Interesting...
Even the minority areas in Nassau County are bustling with business.
I guess another ideological article.

Then why did he seal his records? Obama wouldn't be shit, if it wasn't for affirmative action.
Obama graduated with honors from the most prestigious university in the nation. You can’t affirmative action that

Trumps affirmative action was his daddy bribing his way in and cheating his way through school
We have no idea what Obama did in school. But you keep believing whatever makes you happy.
We most certainly do
Gratuating Magna cum laude from a top law school says all you need to know

We have no record that Trump did not buy his way in or cheat to graduate
You say that but you haven't got proof.

Elite expensive colleges often accept enrollees with a 5th grade vocabulary. It is their way of giving back.
Especially when they can pay millions in bribes

Exclusive: Trump, the billion-dollar loser — I was his ghostwriter and saw it happen

For example:

"...Trump’s portfolio did not jibe with what I saw each day — which to a surprisingly large extent was him looking at fabric swatches. Indeed, flipping through fabric swatches seemed at times to be his main occupation. Some days he would do it for hours, then take me in what he always called his “French military helicopter” to Atlantic City — where he looked at more fabric swatches or sometimes small samples of wood paneling. It was true that the carpets and drapes at his properties needed to be refreshed frequently, and the seats on the renamed Trump Shuttle required occasional reupholstering. But the main thing about fabric swatches was that they were within his comfort zone — whereas, for example, the management of hotels and airlines clearly wasn’t. One of his aides once told me that every room at the Plaza could be filled at the “rack rate” (list price) every night, and the revenue still wouldn’t cover the monthly payment of the loan he’d taken out to buy the place. In other words, he’d made a ridiculous deal. Neither he nor the banks had done the math beforehand. Or perhaps Trump knew it because someone had told him, but didn’t want to think about it. The one thing he is above-average at is compartmentalization."
Seems kind of gay

For example:

Seems kind of gay
As opposed to your former Pole-smoker in Chief Bathhouse Barry?
How about your Dr Evil suit wearing rug-muncher Hillary?

Christ!!!!

I don't think any Democrat can qualify for POTUS anymore unless they're at least ACDC.

For example:

Seems kind of gay

Christ!!!!

I don't think any Democrat can qualify for POTUS anymore unless they're at least ACDC.

While the Great Obama was out community organizing, Gay Donnie was picking out fabric swatches

Interesting...
Even the minority areas in Nassau County are bustling with business.
I guess another ideological article.
Yeah, I don't think "Even the minority areas in Nassau County" indicates much other than appeal to classic dog whistle politics, not to mention insufficient sampling. Agreed, underemployment continues to grow nationwide. That's not a good thing.

For example:

Seems kind of gay

Christ!!!!

While the Great Obama was out community organizing, Gay Donnie was picking out fabric swatches
The Great Obama was making plans to bring down American Society around our ears and introduce us to Dumpster-Diving.
What a great, great man he was.

Forum List

Back