Trump's free pass on the Saudi situation

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
First a disclaimer. I would be more surprised than not if our own intelligence agencies had not killed anyone this year. Also if you all would have voted for me in 2016 I'm not sure the total would be significantly less.

However, there is a trick to not getting caught or maintaining deniability. The Saudi's have apparently messed up and Donald is getting a free pass. If that other guy with the funny name but normal skin color was still President boy would there be some "soft on Islam" outrage lol.

For fun do we want to go find posts from 2015 where Obama failed to nuke Iran, shook hands with a Muslim or whatever and was criticized by board members?

I'm surprised that nobody has figured out why the Saudi murder is such an issue with Trump. He's "virtue-signalling" to the press that he's not such a bad guy after all. Even though he finds CNN disgusting, he really doesn't want idiot "journalists" like Acosta to be chopped up into little pieces.

Greatest President ever!

First a disclaimer. I would be more surprised than not if our own intelligence agencies had not killed anyone this year. Also if you all would have voted for me in 2016 I'm not sure the total would be significantly less.

However, there is a trick to not getting caught or maintaining deniability. The Saudi's have apparently messed up and Donald is getting a free pass. If that other guy with the funny name but normal skin color was still President boy would there be some "soft on Islam" outrage lol.

For fun do we want to go find posts from 2015 where Obama failed to nuke Iran, shook hands with a Muslim or whatever and was criticized by board members?

paranoid again. Saudi Arabia does what Saudi Arabia (or ----the area called "Arabia") has been doing for millennia-----very tribal and
they kill each other-----like Aztecs and Mafia

Last edited:

paranoid again. Saudi Arabia does what Saudi Arabia (or ----the area called "Arabia") has been doing for millennia-----very tribal and
they kill each other-----like Aztecs and Mafia

Yeah....I am totally aware of Saudi's history and ours....

What am I paranoid about btw?

This crap goes way beyond Cheeto....Obiedoodle tongued their sphincters too....Nobody -including the UN- wants to touch the Saudis for some idiotic reason.

They were behind 9/11™, annnnnd nothing.

They're one of the biggest and most violent violators of human rights on the planet, annnnnd nothing.

They've instigated one of the most barbarous wars against one of their neighbors (Yemen), annnnnd nothing.

Forum List

Back