Trump's Foreign Policy

We don't have to imagine it, we have an angry sociopath child, afflicted with grandiose narcissism now. And YES, he's dangerous.

Donald can always write his answers on his hand like Sarah did....
I agree with those who see Trump's foreign policy remarks as frighteningly uninformed and geared toward appeasing his base of supporters, but Trump is many levels brighter than Palin. He may take some time at get a quick education on the basics before making a fool out of himself and scaring the entire not brainwashed voting public.

A nuanced foreign policy based on reality and respect for national sovereignty that works for peace is weak cowardice to the "bomb them back to the stone age" crowd. All they know is threats and pointless ultimatums.

A nuanced foreign policy based on reality and respect for national sovereignty that works for peace is weak cowardice to the "bomb them back to the stone age" crowd. All they know is threats and pointless ultimatums.
Sounds funny hearing about respect for national sovereignty coming from a liberal.
or is that respect reserved only for countries other than the U.S?

Sounds funny hearing about respect for national sovereignty coming from a liberal.
I was going to ask you what you mean but I don't think you even know.

I was going to ask you what you mean but I don't think you even know.
I know, but the fact that you were even going to ask more or less proves my point.

Forum List

Back