Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

Well, maybe if the Democrats had offered the electorate something better than Hillary Clinton, PC & Identity Politics, this wouldn't be an issue.
Like what? What does the Democrat Party have to offer besides divisiveness, vote buying handouts, larger more intrusive central government and class warfare?
Well, there are plenty of people who believe in many planks of the Democratic platform, and are willing to vote for them.
Yeah "believe" being the operative word here..... plenty of people "believe" that the Earth was created in 6 days too, however that doesn't lend any credibility to the assertion.

Roughly 3 million more than who voted for Trump and the GOP platform.
Which is great, if you're running a popularity contest pursuant to finding which flavor of evil you prefer to swallow, not so much if you're evaluating likely outcomes based on empirical evidence or winning a Presidential Election based on the electoral college.

So, regardless of how they're characterized, there's plenty of 'em, and ignoring them can't be a smart idea.
What's the alternative? Giving in to the bullshit they peddle and going along with it?

You gotta wonder how the crazy left manages to stay angry over an election after more than a year.

I guess one could ask the same question regarding the "crazy right", they were angry for 8 years over Obama's election(s) and some of them are STILL pissed off about it. :dunno:

I can’t speak for others but I was never angry over obama being elected. I was a bit flabbergasted that he would keep dismissing us little people and do things to hurt us and then get praised as if his actions somehow didn’t hurt me and others.

If Obama has embraced good policies I would have been totally behind him despite not voting for him. I didn’t vote for trump and I support him now because he has been making good decisions
We now have an emotionally disturbed president that craves and even demands effusive praise when not deserved.
He’s a total head case.

That literally describes every politician who has ever existed, including obama and Clinton

The difference is trump has been doing things that actually helps people

What has Trump done to help people? He's created the fewest number of jobs since 2012, he's grown the market less than Obama did in his first year, he hasn't done anything else because he hasn't passed any major legislation other than the tax cut that no one wanted and everyone hates.

Well, maybe if the Democrats had offered the electorate something better than Hillary Clinton, PC & Identity Politics, this wouldn't be an issue.
Like what? What does the Democrat Party have to offer besides divisiveness, vote buying handouts, larger more intrusive central government and class warfare?
Well, there are plenty of people who believe in many planks of the Democratic platform, and are willing to vote for them.
Yeah "believe" being the operative word here..... plenty of people "believe" that the Earth was created in 6 days too, however that doesn't lend any credibility to the assertion.

Which is great, if you're running a popularity contest pursuant to finding which flavor of evil you prefer to swallow, not so much if you're evaluating likely outcomes based on empirical evidence or winning a Presidential Election based on the electoral college.

So, regardless of how they're characterized, there's plenty of 'em, and ignoring them can't be a smart idea.
What's the alternative? Giving in to the bullshit they peddle and going along with it?
You asked what the Democrats have to offer, and I answered you. There are many people who agree with them on the various issues more than they agree with the Republicans. Their opinions and priorities are different than yours.

And my point that 3 million more people voted Dem has nothing to do with the electoral college. The point is, a significant number of Americans disagree with the Republican message, and they vote, so they can't be dismissed.

2018 should be the year that the liberal enemies of the people finally lose it and launch their hoped for war. How long can they keep up the yelling without action? Maybe when they lose a few more seats in November they will see the writing on the wall and the only way they can see any possibility of power.

2018 should be the year that the liberal enemies of the people finally lose it and launch their hoped for war. How long can they keep up the yelling without action? Maybe when they lose a few more seats in November they will see the writing on the wall and the only way they can see any possibility of power.

Why would Democrats lose seats this coming midterm election?

You asked what the Democrats have to offer, and I answered you.
Unfortunately your answer boiled down to "They're better at feeding bullshit to the sheeple".

History suggests that neither party offers anything in the way of significant improvement with respect to the general life, liberty and prosperity of the citizenry as a whole and plenty that harms it.

You gotta wonder how the crazy left manages to stay angry over an election after more than a year.

I guess one could ask the same question regarding the "crazy right", they were angry for 8 years over Obama's election(s) and some of them are STILL pissed off about it. :dunno:

I can’t speak for others but I was never angry over obama being elected. I was a bit flabbergasted that he would keep dismissing us little people and do things to hurt us and then get praised as if his actions somehow didn’t hurt me and others.

If Obama has embraced good policies I would have been totally behind him despite not voting for him. I didn’t vote for trump and I support him now because he has been making good decisions
We now have an emotionally disturbed president that craves and even demands effusive praise when not deserved.
He’s a total head case.

That literally describes every politician who has ever existed, including obama and Clinton

100% incorrect. Not one president has ever DEMANDED his staff compliment and praise him as a matter of routine.
You can’t pull this crap that “ everybody does it” because that’s just not the case.
All the world leaders know how to handle and take advantage of this president. They know to shower him with praise and he’s putty in their hands.
Putin has the fat man wrapped around his finger.
It’s a sad state of affairs when a president’s weakness is so obvious to so many.

He’s a total head case.

100% incorrect. Not one president has ever DEMANDED his staff compliment and praise him as a matter of routine.
You can’t pull this crap that “ everybody does it” because that’s just not the case.
All the world leaders know how to handle and take advantage of this president. They know to shower him with praise and he’s putty in their hands.
Putin has the fat man wrapped around his finger.
It’s a sad state of affairs when a president’s weakness is so obvious to so many.

"Both sides" is just a lazy person's way of saying they can't be expected to inform themselves on the topic.

Unfortunately your answer boiled down to "They're better at feeding bullshit to the sheeple".

History suggests that neither party offers anything in the way of significant improvement with respect to the general life, liberty and prosperity of the citizenry as a whole and plenty that harms it.
Well, that's how you perceive it.

Completely disagree. Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security most definitely improved life for the citizenry. To deny it is to deny reality. Your both-siderism is just your way of saying you can't be expected to be informed on the topic.

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared

Your butt hurt whining is funny bro.

and your ass breath hypocrisy is sad ..

in typical RW fashion $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS got added on the deficit while Trumpdrones wiped off their chin with a big grin thanking Goldilocks.

If Clinton had done that in 11 months every dipshit RW'r would be shittin' bricks whining about how the country was doomed, and the end was near.
Over ten years sooo much better than 10 trillion in eight like that loser obummer

He’s a total head case.
Uh-huh...

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" -- The Who, Won't Get Fooled Again
Once again fat man is like no other president.
No other president would wake up in the morning and immediately start feuding with private citizens. He’s emotionally disturbed and approaching senility but jerks like u think this is normal.

Over ten years sooo much better than 10 trillion in eight like that loser obummer

Wait, wait, wait...so after screeching about adding to the debt for 8 years during Obama, you're now arguing to...increase the debt.

So how come debt was this terrible thing that mattered to you under Obama, but doesn't seem to matter to you now?

Why would Democrats lose seats this coming midterm election?
Tipsy Rat Lover thinks it’s “ morning in America,” the GOP and Trump have been a glorious success and republicans are energized to vote next November when the direct opposite is true.

Analysis | Democrats are surging in 2018 congressional polling

He’s a total head case.

You could just as well be talking about the Magic Negro.

Like what?

What does the Democrat Party have to offer besides divisiveness, vote buying handouts, larger more intrusive central government and class warfare?

Heck it would be a MASSIVE improvement if the leaders of Crime Family-D could just manage to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ONCE per year.
And as stated before, the 10 trillion over eight years gdp under 2% is so much better than a predicted 1.5 trillion over ten years and 3.3% gdp! Fkng eh they actually enjoyed failure

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared

Your butt hurt whining is funny bro.

and your ass breath hypocrisy is sad ..

in typical RW fashion $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS got added on the deficit while Trumpdrones wiped off their chin with a big grin thanking Goldilocks.

If Clinton had done that in 11 months every dipshit RW'r would be shittin' bricks whining about how the country was doomed, and the end was near.

Any yopu KNOW I would do this how exactly sis?

Well, that's how you perceive it.

Yep, that's true...

That's how me, the ever depreciating dollar, the countless war dead and the debt enslaved future generations, just to name a few of the recipients of the both of the Washington Crime Families past "benevolence" perceive it.

I guess all we have to do is start "believing" in the "planks", go along with herd and perhaps we can vote our way to an alternative reality. :cool:

"A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch." -- Gary Strand

Forum List

Back