Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

You gotta wonder how the crazy left manages to stay angry over an election after more than a year.

I guess one could ask the same question regarding the "crazy right", they were angry for 8 years over Obama's election(s) and some of them are STILL pissed off about it. :dunno:

I can’t speak for others but I was never angry over obama being elected. I was a bit flabbergasted that he would keep dismissing us little people and do things to hurt us and then get praised as if his actions somehow didn’t hurt me and others.

If Obama has embraced good policies I would have been totally behind him despite not voting for him. I didn’t vote for trump and I support him now because he has been making good decisions

Don't forget Donny decreased the debt by $102 billion in his first six months.

:link:

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Clinton is the regressive liberals top criminal pick for president.
But it’s 4 of Trump’s finest that have been indicted or pleaded guilty.... with many more to come.
Most corrupt administration ever.
You are laughable at best. No one working for the Trump admin has been indicted.
Go ahead and make us laugh AGAIN that fat boy’s national security adviser and campaign manager had NOTHING to do with him.
You are the gift that keeps on giving.

“To understand how deviant the Trump administration is, consider this: Since its founding, the nation has treasured civilian control of the military as a restraint on adventurism. Now we must rely on three generals — Trump's chief of staff, his national security adviser and his secretary of defense — to keep this rash and erratic president from careering off the rails.”

Only president that has need multiple babysitters to keep him from starting WWIII or ruining the country more than he has already.

But it’s 4 of Trump’s finest that have been indicted or pleaded guilty.... with many more to come.
You are laughable at best. No one working for the Trump admin has been indicted.
Go ahead and make us laugh AGAIN that fat boy’s national security adviser and campaign manager had NOTHING to do with him.
You really are laughable. None of those people currently work in the admin. They were removed by Trump, rightfully so. Stop lying for once in your sorry life.

You gotta wonder how the crazy left manages to stay angry over an election after more than a year.

I guess one could ask the same question regarding the "crazy right", they were angry for 8 years over Obama's election(s) and some of them are STILL pissed off about it. :dunno:

I can’t speak for others but I was never angry over obama being elected. I was a bit flabbergasted that he would keep dismissing us little people and do things to hurt us and then get praised as if his actions somehow didn’t hurt me and others.

If Obama has embraced good policies I would have been totally behind him despite not voting for him. I didn’t vote for trump and I support him now because he has been making good decisions
We now have an emotionally disturbed president that craves and even demands effusive praise when not deserved.
He’s a total head case.

“To understand how deviant the Trump administration is, consider this: Since its founding, the nation has treasured civilian control of the military as a restraint on adventurism. Now we must rely on three generals — Trump's chief of staff, his national security adviser and his secretary of defense — to keep this rash and erratic president from careering off the rails.”

Only president that has need multiple babysitters to keep him from starting WWIII or ruining the country more than he has already.

Trump has all but ceded his role as Commander-in-Chief to his generals. We know this because of the botched mission in Niger where four American Marines were killed and Trump acted like he didn't know about the mission at all. We found out about it in the press. Something that a Commander-in-Chief should know first. Either Trump ordered that mission and didn't know the consequences (in which case, he wasn't listening to his generals) or he didn't order the mission (in which case, he's not Commander-in-Chief).

The four dead Marines in Niger deserve no less than 7 different investigations to find out what the hell happened.

We now have an emotionally disturbed president that craves and even demands effusive praise when not deserved.
He’s a total head case.
Best president we have had in a long time. Plane fare to Europe is not that much.

You really are laughable. None of those people currently work in the admin. They were removed by Trump, rightfully so. Stop lying for once in your sorry life.

Flynn wasn’t fired for 18 days after being warned by the asst AG he could be compromised by the Russians.
Total dereliction of duty but sucking his balls is all u do.

Trump has all but ceded his role as Commander-in-Chief to his generals. We know this because of the botched mission in Niger where four American Marines were killed and Trump acted like he didn't know about the mission at all. We found out about it in the press. Something that a Commander-in-Chief should know first. Either Trump ordered that mission and didn't know the consequences (in which case, he wasn't listening to his generals) or he didn't order the mission (in which case, he's not Commander-in-Chief).

The four dead Marines in Niger deserve no less than 7 different investigations to find out what the hell happened.
Either that are you don't know what you are talking about and have lunched on your spoon fed media pablum yet again!

He’s a total head case.
Best president we have had in a long time. Plane fare to Europe is not that much.
worst approval rating of any prez in history. Facts are never your friend.

Either that are you don't know what you are talking about and have lunched on your spoon fed media pablum yet again!

So what happened in Niger? How come Trump didn't know that four Marines were killed?

He’s a total head case.
worst approval rating of any prez in history. Facts are never your friend.
Did Rachel tell you that?

Every despicable thing he does is always excused by his cult.
59D5807E-FC19-429C-A3EB-D112D6CC2D4B.jpeg

54345F5A-AC47-4C05-9320-F8834630BF86.jpeg

Every despicable thing he does is always excused by his cult. View attachment 167980

It's true. Conservatism is a cult masquerading as a viable political ideology. There hasn't been one viable thing about Conservatism in the 40+ years it's been shoved down everyone's throat. The predictions never come to pass, the promises are always broken, the flip-flopping done without a second thought. Conservatism is a cult and Donald Trump is the leader of that cult.

It is the Left that has been emotionally disturbed for over a year. Rather than deal with their anger and grief in an adult way they have been acting like children who didn't get the toy they wanted for Christmas.

A president that says Son of a bitch publicly....Sometimes I think i'm dreaming. The US let its racist low lives decide its fight...it's a very low point for the US.
LBJ was a foul mouth bastard and overtly racist of course he's a Democratic Party icon.
/——/ Remember the chant “Hey Hey LBJ - how many kids did you kill today?”

Scott Pruitt was given a loan by Albert Kelly to buy a minor league baseball team. Kelly, a banker from Tulsa Ok, was eventually BANNED from the banking industry. No one knows why but that’s pretty damn serious.

Since he helped get loans for EPA Head, Scott Pruitt, and he was out of a job, he hired him to run all the Superfund sites. Oh Yes he did.

Just like most in the administration , he had zero experience for the position.

Peer, an envir group petitioned EPA for notes, agendas etc. to check up on this hack if he was doing his job.

The EPA STALLED for 10 months refusing to do it... then finally responded by saying they kept nothing. Kelly has done absolutely nothing in cleaning up the Superfund sites.

That’s the incompetence and willful neglect that is happening in this government.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back