Trump’s First Year Was Even Worse Than Feared

Opinions are covered for politics, under our First Amendment.

My opinion is, that kneeling is not considered a form of disrespect. Only the disingenuous right wing claims that. That is my opinion.
Good for you. The issue though is more don’t like it. What can you do about that?
Win my arguments. The right wing is clueless and Causeless, anyway.

And you aren’t winning them at all.
That is just your opinion.

That is just your opinion.
I have a work ethic and don't mind substantiating any previously unsubstantiated opinions.

Yep, as is yours, like I said, your opinion is no better than mine. Thanks for agreeing.
I prefer to substantiate my previously unsubstantiated opinions.

Go ahead so far you have never explained anything, all you have are one liners and cliches, those are unsubstantiated opinions since you cannot articulate your position and when asked for clarification, you again fail to explain.
The disingenuous right wing, never gets it.

You are trying to convince people you are right, if you can’t do it, it’s on you.
Only the disingenuous right wing never gets it; I know this, because they have nothing but fallacies for their alleged Causes.

That is your excuse for not being able to communicate your thoughts to others that have a differing view. That is all you have...excuses. Where have all the liberals gone?

Yep, as is yours, like I said, your opinion is no better than mine. Thanks for agreeing.

Go ahead so far you have never explained anything, all you have are one liners and cliches, those are unsubstantiated opinions since you cannot articulate your position and when asked for clarification, you again fail to explain.

You are trying to convince people you are right, if you can’t do it, it’s on you.
Only the disingenuous right wing never gets it; I know this, because they have nothing but fallacies for their alleged Causes.

Yet all you offer are the same 5 or 6 dumb slogans. When shown you are wrong, you wander off into incoherence, vanish for a while, then pop up again with the exact same failed slogans. You learn nothing, change nothing, and get nowhere. Why do you continue?

Yet all you offer are the same 5 or 6 dumb slogans. When shown you are wrong, you wander off into incoherence, vanish for a while, then pop up again with the exact same failed slogans. You learn nothing, change nothing, and get nowhere. Why do you continue?

That is all he knows, he is insane. He keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expects different results.

That is your excuse for not being able to communicate your thoughts to others that have a differing view. That is all you have...excuses. Where have all the liberals gone?
That is Your opinion, not My opinion.

Because the right wing doesn't even have that; nothing but repeal, is all they seem to be worth, lately.

That is all he knows, he is insane. He keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expects different results.
Just your opinion. My opinion is that the right wing is simply and merely, full of fallacy, not better solutions at lower cost.

Grit your teeth. Persevere. Just a few more days and this awful, rotten, no-good, ridiculous, rancorous, sordid, disgraceful year in the civic life of our nation will be over. Here's hoping that we all — particularly special counsel Robert S. Mueller III — have a better 2018.

Many of us began 2017 with the consoling thought that the Donald Trump presidency couldn't possibly be as bad as we feared. It turned out to be worse.

Did you ever think you would hear a president use the words "very fine people" to describe participants in a torch-lit rally organized by white supremacists, neo- Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? Did you ever think you would hear a U.S. ambassador to the United Nations thuggishly threaten that she would be "taking names" of countries that did not vote on a General Assembly resolution the way she wanted? Did you ever think the government of the world's biggest military and economic power would reject not just science but also empiricism itself, preferring to use made-up "alternative facts" as the basis for major decisions?

We knew that Trump was narcissistic and shallow, but on Inauguration Day it was possible to at least hope he was self-aware enough to understand the weight that now rested on his shoulders, and perhaps grow into the job. He did not. If anything, he has gotten worse.

Here are the reasons why:

Opinion | Trump’s first year was even worse than feared

Your butt hurt whining is funny bro.

and your ass breath hypocrisy is sad ..

in typical RW fashion $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS got added on the deficit while Trumpdrones wiped off their chin with a big grin thanking Goldilocks.

If Clinton had done that in 11 months every dipshit RW'r would be shittin' bricks whining about how the country was doomed, and the end was near.

Consider yourself lucky. Obama can no longer waste another 7 trillion. His phone and pen no longer work.
If you are bitching, then Trump is doing it right...

Yep. And you will continue to not get your point a cross, and that is your problem, not mine, that is the fact.

Yep. And you will continue to not get your point a cross, and that is your problem, not mine, that is the fact.
Only your opinion; and in my opinion, only the disingenuous right wing never gets it; unlike everyone else.

Only your opinion; and in my opinion, only the disingenuous right wing never gets it; unlike everyone else.

Thanks for your opinion. I choose to treat as misinformation and meaningless dribble for an uninformed moron that hasn't learned to communicate his thoughts to those with differing opinions.

Thanks for your opinion. I choose to treat as misinformation and meaningless dribble for an uninformed moron that hasn't learned to communicate his thoughts to those with differing opinions.
You seem to confirm my opinion and not your opinion, in my opinion.

You seem to confirm my opinion and not your opinion, in my opinion.

That's fine by me.

the dem/libs started the Russia thing to justify Hillary's loss in their little minds. The corrupt media and the lying pollsters had them convinced that the bitch could not lose. They were lied to and are too stupid to attack the liars, instead they come up with a fake "Russia did it" narrative that is not supported by any factual data.
It gives them a comfort room in which to hang their hats and escape reality (for a while) Poor souls.

Forum List

Back