Trump's first term adds 4.1 Trillion dollars to national debt

Defense of the nation is the presidents first order...there is nothing more important....he knows what China and Russia are thinking and planning and we can not be left unprepared to match their strength...read the links I provided and search for yourself....it will wake you up and make you take notice I promise....

One thing is for sure This country won't be attacked by Baltimore.! Trump has his eye on them!
Not in our lifetime anyway....:113:

Let me know when the war with China starts. I want to stock up on General Tso's Chicken at the supermarket.

Not yet but maybe

When authoritarian regimes get desperate they sometimes start wars .
china is in real bad shape ....for a long time ....when the land of over capacity implodes "be nowhere near it" is my motto

The US military said on Wednesday that a guided-missile cruiser had sailed through the Taiwan Strait just hours after the Chinese military criticized Washington for “adding complexity to regional security” and warned it to stay clear of the island or else risk war.
Trump's support for Taiwan, which recently was cleared by Congress to purchase over $2 billion in US weapons, is among a growing number of flashpoints in the U.S.-China relationship, which include a trade war, U.S. sanctions and a growing geopolitical conflict in the South China Sea, where China has been expanding its military presence while the United States conducts freedom-of-navigation patrols.

The warship sent to the 112-mile-wide Taiwan Strait was identified as the Antietam. "The (ship's) transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific," Commander Clay Doss, a spokesman for the U.S. Navy's Seventh Fleet, said in a statement. "The U.S. Navy will continue to fly, sail and operate anywhere international law allows," he added, quoted by Reuters.

Let's hope that China does not invade Taiwan with a fleet of junks, manned by marines wearing bamboo armor.
i'm also well aware of chinas naval and military capabilities
what makes you think that only a shooting war could start over just Taiwan

One thing is for sure This country won't be attacked by Baltimore.! Trump has his eye on them!
Not in our lifetime anyway....:113:

Let me know when the war with China starts. I want to stock up on General Tso's Chicken at the supermarket.

Not yet but maybe

When authoritarian regimes get desperate they sometimes start wars .
china is in real bad shape ....for a long time ....when the land of over capacity implodes "be nowhere near it" is my motto

The US military said on Wednesday that a guided-missile cruiser had sailed through the Taiwan Strait just hours after the Chinese military criticized Washington for “adding complexity to regional security” and warned it to stay clear of the island or else risk war.
Trump's support for Taiwan, which recently was cleared by Congress to purchase over $2 billion in US weapons, is among a growing number of flashpoints in the U.S.-China relationship, which include a trade war, U.S. sanctions and a growing geopolitical conflict in the South China Sea, where China has been expanding its military presence while the United States conducts freedom-of-navigation patrols.

The warship sent to the 112-mile-wide Taiwan Strait was identified as the Antietam. "The (ship's) transit through the Taiwan Strait demonstrates the U.S. commitment to a free and open Indo-Pacific," Commander Clay Doss, a spokesman for the U.S. Navy's Seventh Fleet, said in a statement. "The U.S. Navy will continue to fly, sail and operate anywhere international law allows," he added, quoted by Reuters.

Let's hope that China does not invade Taiwan with a fleet of junks, manned by marines wearing bamboo armor.
i'm also well aware of chinas naval and military capabilities
what makes you think that only a shooting war could start over just Taiwan

Only a shooting war can erupt, because Trump has already started a trade war, so I guess that can't erupt.

Trump wanted his military dollars...we are still at war and in a weapons race with more than one nation.....get over it...there are more important things right now than the debt....
Arms race with who?
You aren't really that out of touch with world events are you?.....if you have to resort to appearing unknowable to make a point your point shouldn't be made....hey How did that Mueller burger hearing go for ya?...have you finally realized Trump will not be impeached or charged with a crime?...have you finally realized Flynn will walk?...have you finally realized I've been right all along and you have been wrong?....:04:

Trump wanted his military dollars...we are still at war and in a weapons race with more than one nation.....get over it...there are more important things right now than the debt....
Arms race with who?
You aren't really that out of touch with world events are you?.....if you have to resort to appearing unknowable to make a point your point shouldn't be made....hey How did that Mueller burger hearing go for ya?...have you finally realized Trump will not be impeached or charged with a crime?...have you finally realized Flynn will walk?...have you finally realized I've been right all along and you have been wrong?....:04:
Oh? What was I wrong about?

Arms race with who?
So Far?....everything.....

Arms race with who?
Well you said Flynn is awaiting sentencing and he is. See that? I'm right.

Proving you wrong couldn't be easier.

Arms race with who?
Well you said Flynn is awaiting sentencing and he is. See that? I'm right.

Proving you wrong couldn't be easier.

Forum List

Back