Trump Trump's Female Accusers

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
A news conference was held today by women forcibly kissed, groped and assaulted by Trump. At least thirteen reputable, very believable women have come forward to accuse The Great Groper.

Of course, loyal Trumpsters and Trumpkins don't believe the accusers but do believe The Great Groper's denials.

Question is, why do they believe the female accusations against Bill Clinton and not the accusations against their Messiah, The Great Groper, and Roy Moore? Of course, it's political motivation, and their desire to keep guns and white supremacy supreme. No other answer makes sense. Bigly.

Trump is the least sleazy of the "reasonable" alternatives like Hillary and Biden the rest of the Ds.

A news conference was held today by women forcibly kissed, groped and assaulted by Trump. At least thirteen reputable, very believable women have come forward to accuse The Great Groper.

Of course, loyal Trumpsters and Trumpkins don't believe the accusers but do believe The Great Groper's denials.

Question is, why do they believe the female accusations against Bill Clinton and not the accusations against their Messiah, The Great Groper, and Roy Moore? Of course, it's political motivation, and their desire to keep guns and white supremacy supreme. No other answer makes sense. Bigly.
After 30 years , I guess finally those bitches decided that they had enough....Of course, President Trump said "When you are this rich, women throw themselves at you and allow you to touch their private parts", and he still beat the bitch who enabled her husband to actually rape and abuse women, while putting a cigar in a interns wet place...while denying any wrong doings.....You liberals are the real deplorables...

The media tried to make it sound like 13 women were stepping forward but only 3 have....this is not going to work libs...you can call for him to step down but he won't...he was elected not appointed or hired...these women can try and sue him but they won't and if they do he still remains in office...not gonna work...what it will do is to fire up Trump's base just before election time...

Firstly, it's all part of a Democrat plan to bring down Republicans. The timing alone makes it laughable. Why didn't they complain at the time of the alleged occurrence?
Perhaps they enjoyed it too much.

Secondly, no one really cares. Human nature is unchangeable.

Held today?

It's wasn't 13 it was 3...get your facts right...

It's wasn't 13 it was 3...get your facts right...
Re-read the post; or get someone with an education to read it for you!

If we could only hear inside the head of Astrostar:

A news conference was held today by women [ALLEGEDLY] forcibly kissed, groped and assaulted by Trump. At least thirteen reputable, very believable women [the very best kind of accusers, often times later found to be totally lying] have come forward to accuse The Great Groper.

Of course, loyal Trumpsters and Trumpkins don't believe the accusers but do believe The Great Groper's denials [nor should they because WHAT A PERSON BELIEVES doesn't mean shit in a court of law, just the facts].

Question is, why do they believe the female accusations against Bill Clinton and not the accusations against their Messiah, The Great Groper, and Roy Moore [could it be a preponderance of actual evidence to support what they say, not to mention his doing Monica in the Oval Office]? Of course, it's political motivation, and their desire to keep guns and white supremacy supreme [and other racist, hate-filled ideologies of the Left]. No other answer makes sense [to my narrow-minded, bigoted self]. Bigly.

Well, those women weren't the only ones that Trump has kissed and they didn't want to be kissed. Katy Tur, who was on the campaign trail covering Trump said that he came up and kissed her without permission.

NBC News' Katy Tur details unwanted Trump kiss in new book on campaign

There are cringe-worthy moments aplenty in the new book from NBC News' Katy Tur about her experience covering the Trump campaign.

But perhaps the most unbelievable moment in Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History comes when then-candidate Donald Trump abruptly kissed Tur on the cheek.

Trump is "barreling" toward her before an appearance on MSNBC's Morning Joe shot in New Hampshire the morning after the Nov. 10, 2015, Republican presidential debate, she writes. "Before I know what’s happening, his hands are on my shoulders and his lips are on my cheek. My eyes widen. My body freezes. My heart stops."

Trump leaves for the set "seemingly very proud of himself." But Tur writes she is "mortified" and thinks "F--k. I hope the cameras didn't see that. My bosses are never going to take me seriously. I didn't have time to duck!"

During Trump's on-air chat with hosts Mika and Joe Scarborough, he is talking about press coverage and "then looks at Joe as if he just had an epiphany. 'But actually, Katy Tur — what happened? She was so great. I just saw her back there. I gave her a big kiss. She was fantastic."

Like I said, get someone with an education to read it for you, and then explain it to you. Originally thirteen women accused The Great Groper. I DID NOT SAY that thirteen women attended the news conference today.

And, you're a prime example of the results of Republicans trying to dumb down our education system! Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!

Like I said, get someone with an education to read it for you, and then explain it to you. Originally thirteen women accused The Great Groper. I DID NOT SAY that thirteen women attended the news conference today.

And, you're a prime example of the results of Republicans trying to dumb down our education system! Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!
You did so..your post tried to portray all 13 women were coming forward...don't back down now that you were caught...but like I said this is perfect to rally his base so knock yourselves out libs...

After 30 years , I guess finally those bitches decided that they had enough....Of course, President Trump said "When you are this rich, women throw themselves at you and allow you to touch their private parts", and he still beat the bitch who enabled her husband to actually rape and abuse women, while putting a cigar in a interns wet place...while denying any wrong doings.....You liberals are the real deplorables...

The intern put the cigar in her own wet place. It was a mutual thing between consenting adults. If she was only 14, it would have been something different.

Lets send the call out for Round 2 about Creepy Donnie

Sure there are many, many stories out there that haven't surfaced

"those bitches"? Wow! What a piece of #$&^%&$^%*.

Mods, this guy offers nothing but hate all the time, one of you needs to kick his ass.

Forum List

Back